Something I'd love to be able to do is close doors when I am Jason to allow better chance for those Stalk mode jumpscares.

Open doors can be a sign you've been there as Jason, being able to close them could allow you to cover your tracks better and remain undiscovered.

Having a counselor open a bathroom door to find you standing there would be an amazing jumpscare opportunity!

• Like 16

Fourth

Just no locking/barricading.

I didn't realise he couldn't close them. Seems logical if he can open them.

Great idea. I still think Jason should be able to grab-kill through windows after rage. This would make window jumping more dangerous and also making barely making it in a window no longer acceptable as Jason could snatch you immediately. Nearly every match is dragged out by outrageous near-misses only due to mechanics of the game. They need to step of the realism and implement events from the film where Jason burst through windows and grabbed people. Furthermore Jason shouldn’t just be able to burst through doors and certain walls after rage, he should be able to get kills through them. If a counselor is on the other side of a door or wall, that should be a special environmental kill just like they were hiding in a wardrobe. Why cant the devs think up this stuff yet the fans can?

• Like 3

11th, 12th and 13th. How is it Jason can kill people with his bare hands, but not close a door?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shit, what did I start. You step away to play some video games with your kid, and come back to this :rolleyes:...

Your all awesome and I wish I had more likes to give.

Don't forget to vote for Muffin, she's our rallying mascot, in her we can put aside old arguments and be united. The pocket knives can be folded, never to be argued about again (till next time anyway). Muffin needs us, but we need her more.

4 hours ago, Truth said:

Fourth

Just no locking/barricading.

Roy locks the counselor with him in the bathroom

*Everyone hears a Tiffany scream across the camp grounds*

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

That was so off-topic its not even funny.

It's called a joke, Muffin needs fifty likes, to get to the punchline. Good to see in your response you included something on topic then. Again no punchline yet, you laugh at a joke after the punchline generally. 

As for on topic, I really do like this suggestion and think it would be a fun, harmless tweak. 

• Like 1

Great idea! I don’t know how they forgot to include this feature. It allows for the Jason player to play in a different style rather than just chasing counselors all the time. Just let them come to you lol.

Yes it seems so obvious to include this not sure why they didn't add this feature before. If he can open them there's no reason he shouldn't be able to close them.

5 hours ago, ShinobiFox said:

Great idea! I don’t know how they forgot to include this feature. It allows for the Jason player to play in a different style rather than just chasing counselors all the time. Just let them come to you lol.

I just thought about this but idk if it will make Jason OP.

Maybe when Jason has his stalk mode, he will also  be granted the ability to shift into cabins through any open windows. (not broken so that it can be balanced)

It would actually make a good scare for counselors who doesn't notice it and it actually gives them a choice when someone is trying to enter the cabin:

Either keep the window open and allow them to hop in

OR

Shut the window and either let them die or take the damage by bursting in there. 

I think it would give Jason a lot of options to choose from when pursuing counselors, but I'm not sure how you guys would feel about it

7 minutes ago, Qcici said:

I just thought about this but idk if it will make Jason OP.

Maybe when Jason has his stalk mode, he will also  be granted the ability to shift into cabins through any open windows. (not broken so that it can be balanced)

It would actually make a good scare for counselors who doesn't notice it and it actually gives them a choice when someone is trying to enter the cabin:

Either keep the window open and allow them to hop in

OR

Shut the window and either let them die or take the damage by bursting in there. 

I think it would give Jason a lot of options to choose from when pursuing counselors, but I'm not sure how you guys would feel about it

I'd like to at least try this as an experimental mode, it has some potential that's for sure. I agree it could be OP, but without testing we won't know how often it would really happen. My best jump scares always happen when I Shift the long way around to the already broken door on a cabin, they run right to you expecting Jason to still be outside. Your idea would also give counselors a reason to close windows.