On 4/25/2018 at 7:14 PM, JennyMyers1984 said:

Jessica still killed him either way. I never said Brodski was a “final girl” just pointing out that he killed him. Megan killed Jason with Tommy’s help, it was because she saved Tommy and broke his neck with the propellor of the boat. The final girls had something to do with all the defeats and without them the defeats/death wouldn’t have happened. They are a big part in the defeat of Jason. Ginny with sweater, Chris with the axe, Trish with the machete...Tommy wouldn't have killed Jasom without Trish even if she didn’t deliver the final blow.

Look at the thread and look at my comment again No final girl has ever killed Jason period.

On 4/25/2018 at 7:16 PM, The Gloved One said:

The Dagger would be given by Duke to a female .Duke is the dagger finder and  extra protection for said female.

Soooooo a goose hunt?.....

1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Soooooo a goose hunt?.....

People already complain its easy to kill Jason right now,Why not make it challenging and rewarding ?

1 minute ago, The Gloved One said:

People already complain its easy to kill Jason right now,Why not make it challenging and rewarding ?

No one is complaining just making a valid point about not needing other ways atm and plus you also ignored my statement about only a Voorhees....what female counselor is a Voorhees in-game? the answer is no one so the dagger logic is still invalid without a Voorhees.

Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

No one is complaining just making a valid point about not needing other ways atm and plus you also ignored my statement about only a Voorhees....what female counselor is a Voorhees in-game? the answer is no one so the dagger logic is still invalid without a Voorhees.

The female doesn't need to be Jessica ,In my first post I said that the knife would guide you to said female counsellor in WHICH is the choosen one to be closest to Jasons bloodline.

2 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

It could be that you don't know which way to kill him at the start of the match and a clue is left, or heard in Pamela's voice when you enter the shack, the devs can get creative. So killing Jason might be harder as you'll have to discover the secret.

3 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Any of them could be a Voorhees, it only takes one grandparent or parent being a Voorhees. Second point it's an alternate reality, it's Friday the 13: The Game.

On 4/25/2018 at 7:26 PM, The Gloved One said:

The female doesn't need to be Jessica ,In my first post I said that the knife would guide you to said female counsellor in WHICH is the choosen one to be closest to Jasons bloodline.

Thats so illogical to the point it doesnt need to be a thing.

On 4/25/2018 at 7:28 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

It could be that you don't know which way to kill him at the start of the match and a clue is left, or heard in Pamela's voice when you enter the shack, the devs can get creative. So killing Jason might be harder as you'll have to discover the secret.

Any of them could be a Voorhees, it only takes one grandparent or parent being a Voorhees. Second point it's an alternate reality, it's Friday the 13: The Game.

Alternate reality or not its like giving P9 the "Deadite" logic from Adam Marcus which is not canon in anyway so no on that logic and the main dagger logic still remains only a VOORHEES period no one else could use it.

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Thank You! You seem to smell what I'm cooking overall.

Thats so illogical to the point it doesnt need to be a thing.

Its really not hard to comprehend.

4 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Thank You! You seem to smell what I'm cooking overall.

Its really not hard to comprehend.

Yeah its not hard to comprehend that a Voorhees can use said dagger and you cant "make" a counselor who isn't a VOORHEES a VOORHEES period.

Next you people gonna say "Let male counselors wear the sweater!" just because its "Alternate" reality??? they already stated getting licensed characters aren't easy hence why we got these "Original" counselors.

Someone also mentioned you should be able to kill Jason in the boat. You have to have two people. One must find the chain item, you have it as a special item thrown over your shoulder. Another person has to have the cinderblock in hand like a weapon. If you have the chain and get in the boat, when Jason is near you OR attacks the boat, you can throw in on him. The other person has to carry a cinder block and then press X and it causes Jason to sink and ‘die’.

The physics of this are wonky like the rest of the game (how does throwing a chain at Jason and then throwing a cinder block make any sense) but it’s an easy video game mechanic to demonstrate the point. This is not any more complicated than the demask, sweater, Tommy has to have machete/axe mechanic. This game is in DIRE need of new mechanics and interactions, new weapons and new objectives.

Yeah its not hard to comprehend that a Voorhees can use said dagger and you cant "make" a counselor who isn't a VOORHEES a VOORHEES period.

Next you people gonna say "Let male counselors wear the sweater!" just because its "Alternate" reality??? they already stated getting licensed characters aren't easy hence why we got these "Original" counselors.

jackie chan film GIF

Obviously not if you don't know the lore of the game or movies.

Ive seen thee same ten films as you have and played the game since May.You just cant seem to understand nothing explained by me and others in this thread

12 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Ive seen thee same ten films as you have and played the game since May.You just cant seem to understand nothing explained by me and others in this thread

Nah buddy you don't understand your logic is not just flawed but inaccurate of how its actually given in the "canon" movies. (Since Part 9 is just Headcanon)

1. You can't change a counselor into a voorhees firstly thats just not logical or even remotely in the game or movie lore.
  2. You need a voorhees to use the dagger secondary in the concept of Part 9

Do you not understand this??? just because the game is a separate canon doesn't mean you can make up canon just because you as a fan like the idea this is why Part 9 failed because it was purely fanfic logic.

Nah buddy you don't understand your logic is not just flawed but inaccurate of how its actually given in the "canon" movies.

You can't change a counselor into a voorhees firstly.

You need a voorhees to use the dagger secondary.

Do you not understand this???

Well Junior if You READ my explanations you would simply understand .You have Tommy Jarvis who could be played in different years and undead Jasons at crystal Lake.Your acting stubborn at this point.

1 minute ago, The Gloved One said:

Well Junior if You READ my explanations you would simply understand .You have Tommy Jarvis who could be played in different years and undead Jasons at crystal Lake.Your acting stubborn at this point.

>Calls me Junior
>Doesnt know how the dagger works.
Says the stubborn one who doesnt wanna admit the dagger logic is useless.

2 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

>Calls me Junior
>Doesnt know how the dagger works.
Says the stubborn one who doesnt wanna admit the dagger logic is useless.

>Calls me "Buddy"

>Uses broken Logic of what should and should not be in the game

>Rightfully get called out as being Stubborn .

Have you ACTUALLY re-read the earlier posts yet?or are you just gonna make up how the dagger works as its been stated it wouldn't work the same as the films. Btw, Sorry if I derailing your thread @JinLovesHorrorMovies.

1 hour ago, The Gloved One said:

>Calls me "Buddy"

Have you ACTUALLY re-read the earlier posts yet?or are you just gonna make up how the dagger works as its been stated it wouldn't work the same as the films. Btw, Sorry if I derailing your thread @JinLovesHorrorMovies.

As long as it's quickly resolved it won't bother me. I just hope this premise is seen by the devs. If not exactly how it is, I would love to see something similar implemented.

11 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

>Calls me "Buddy"

>Junior is disrespectful
>Uses already broken logic and his own headcanon
>Hypocritically calls someone stubborn but cant see his logic is flawed and should be the way he says it for the game when it's illogical.

end of this pointless discussion because it's literally sated in the damn film only a VOORHEES can kill him not a random counselor who is illogically selected to be a wannabe voorhees.

On-Topic: Again someone name me a final girl who killed jason? (No im not talking about "Defeating him" either)

>Junior is disrespectful
>Uses already broken logic and his own headcanon
>Hypocritically calls someone stubborn but cant see his logic is flawed and should be the way he says it for the game when it's illogical.

So if you admit it wouldn't work like in the film so why mention it? why mention duke? why mention the dagger? contradicting yourself.

end of this pointless discussion.

On-Topic: Again someone name me a final girl who killed jason? (No im not talking about "Defeating him" either)

crazy tom cruise GIF

2 minutes ago, JinLovesHorrorMovies said:

As long as it's quickly resolved it won't bother me. I just hope this premise is seen by the devs. If not exactly how it is, I would love to see something similar implemented.

The debate with me and him is over, he just being stubborn. I am a hundred percent on board with your idea of additional ways to kill Jason as it freshens up the game overall .

7 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

crazy tom cruise GIF

The debate with me and him is over, he just being stubborn. I am a hundred percent on board with your idea of additional ways to kill Jason as it freshens up the game overall .

Off-Topic: Again stop calling someone stubborn when they bring up the films canon your "Opinion" is factless where mine is supported by the 9th film itself which said Duke and Dagger appeared in.

Off-Topic: Again stop calling someone stubborn when they bring up the films canon your "Opinion" is factless where mine is supported by the 9th film itself which said Duke and Dagger appeared in.

Ok ill Explain it to you one last time  .MY IDEA IS NOT EXACTLY LIKE THE FILMS,DUKE IS THE PROTECTOR WHO FINDS THE DAGGER AND GIVES IT TO SAID FEMALE COUNSELLOR (WHO DOES NOT HAVE TO BE JESSICA) WHO IS CLOSESTLY PICKED TO BE JASONS BLOODLINE SISTER.THE KNIFE  WILL GLOW RED IN DIRECTION OF SAID CHOOSEN FEMALE.EVERYTHING MAKES SENCE AND WORKS WITH CANNON .

Any character that Gun chooses could be of the Voorhees bloodline, all of them could be if Gun choose to make them. The game is not the movies, it is a tribute to the movies and can do what it wants as far as the knife is concerned. This isn't an argument it's one person insisting their point of view is more important than others.

Who cares want you think the facts are, final girls are a trope. The women of Friday the 13th who survived Jason, however briefly, are all final girls. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Ok ill Explain it to you one last time  .MY IDEA IS NOT EXACTLY LIKE THE FILMS,DUKE IS THE PROTECTOR WHO FINDS THE DAGGER AND GIVES IT TO SAID FEMALE COUNSELLOR (WHO DOES NOT HAVE TO BE JESSICA) WHO IS CLOSESTLY PICKED TO BE JASONS BLOODLINE SISTER.THE KNIFE  WILL GLOW RED IN DIRECTION OF SAID CHOOSEN FEMALE.EVERYTHING MAKES SENCE AND WORKS WITH CANNON .

1. Thats the problem it SHOULD follow the film so it can logically work.
  2. A random female counselor???? thats ILLOGICAL and contradicts the concept of the dagger itself!
  3. Closely picked Bloodline sister? again none of the female counselors are remotely related to JASON! (Until official bios come out this is fanfic logic!)
  4. It doesnt make sense and it doesnt work with canon I would rather have Jessica as a counselor coming in and looking for the dagger or duke comes in and gives the jessica player the dagger so it can actually work with the canon and make sense!