I like that we can kill or incapacitate Jason as is. However, I wish there was more variety in killing him. So far the only way to kill him is through Tommy. But there is another way we should kill him in my opinion that is underrated. The final girl should be able to kill him. There are many specifications for this to happen, so it's not as easy as 1-2-3.

The only female counselors that can kill Jason are those with 5+ composure stat.

To kill Jason:

The mask needs to be off.

Tommy needs to be called, arrive on the scene, and then defeated!

There needs to be only one girl left in the match, with the exception of only 1 other guy( due to the nice guy trope).

Jason must be stunned first, and brought to his knees. you don't need the sweater.

The counselor has to be well composed, meaning that cannot kill him if they are hysterical with fear. Only the frightened stage and above.

The prompt is randomized and only appears once in the match, signaling when Jason is vulnerable. If you miss it, you miss your chance.

You must use a bladed weapon.

The Final Girls were also a force to incapacitate Jason. I feel this should be an alternative way to killing Jason that is not only very specific, but different, refreshing, and also makes sense.

• Like 2

I agree. Let's say for example, Kenny and Jenny are the only two left, Jason has Jenny trapped, Kenny comes from behind and stuns Jason, bringing him to his knees, thus prompting Jenny to swing the machete into his shoulder/axe to the head, "defeating" Jason. Both counselors win the match by surviving, plus we get a special ending with Jason crawling away to kill another day. Would be a nice way to switch things up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, krttucker2017 said:

I agree. Let's say for example, Kenny and Jenny are the only two left, Jason has Jenny trapped, Kenny comes from behind and stuns Jason, bringing him to his knees, thus prompting Jenny to swing the machete into his shoulder/axe to the head, "defeating" Jason. Both counselors win the match by surviving, plus we get a special ending with Jason crawling away to kill another day. Would be a nice way to switch things up.

Yes, that would be amazing, I just wish more people could see this. It would be such a refreshing and nice change to killing Jason!

9 minutes ago, JinLovesHorrorMovies said:

So we can't have more than one method?? Noone is saying to boot the other one.

We got four ways of escaping.....and one way of killing Jason so I'm good on these odds.

I support new mechanics to kill Jason, I'd even support them not telling us what they are. The game needs to evolve next over the next year, things need to be created, maybe new ways to kill Jason should be one of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I support new mechanics to kill Jason, I'd even support them not telling us what they are. The game needs to evolve next over the next year, things need to be created, maybe new ways to kill Jason should be one of them.

How is the final girl gonna kill Jason tho?....

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I feel the same way

56 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

How is the final girl gonna kill Jason tho?....

I listed it in the description, it makes sense more than anything for the Final Girl to be the only one aside from Tommy to kill Jason. 

I'm all in for new ways to kill Jason. 

But I'd remove the composure penalty. After all, the final girl is that, literally, the only girl left, which can be any of our female counselors. 

However, it seems very easy the way it's presented. Extremely easy. Killing Jason is already easy as it is. There should be a harder series of steps to follow. 

• Like 1

Maybe make it a little harder to kill Jason solely...but I do think if there is ONE girl left she should have to opportunity to kill Jason just like in the movies (especially Part 3 with Chris Higgins). It should be pretty hard to accomplish but it’d be a neat idea to have the final girl deal the final blow and defeat Jason just like in the movies. I don’t see why anybody would argue with this, it’s directly from the movies and being frankly honest Jason was ALWAYS defeated at the end of the movies...not saying every game should play out that way, but don’t say Jason should be unbeatable when he isn’t.

1 hour ago, Barbara Ann said:

I'm all in for new ways to kill Jason. 

But I'd remove the composure penalty. After all, the final girl is that, literally, the only girl left, which can be any of our female counselors. 

However, it seems very easy the way it's presented. Extremely easy. Killing Jason is already easy as it is. There should be a harder series of steps to follow. 

I could remove the composure penalty, that's true. 

I'll revise this, so it will be a bit more difficult. 

Maybe instead of the penalty, the girl has to see at least 3 dead bodies of counselors before being able to kill Jason. 

I don't know what else to put, on paper it might seem easy but I'm also imagining how this would play out in actual gameplay.

1 hour ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Maybe make it a little harder to kill Jason solely...but I do think if there is ONE girl left she should have to opportunity to kill Jason just like in the movies (especially Part 3 with Chris Higgins). It should be pretty hard to accomplish but it’d be a neat idea to have the final girl deal the final blow and defeat Jason just like in the movies. I don’t see why anybody would argue with this, it’s directly from the movies and being frankly honest Jason was ALWAYS defeated at the end of the movies...not saying every game should play out that way, but don’t say Jason should be unbeatable when he isn’t.

Very True, and yes jason should be harder to kill solely.

I just had a crazy idea. All of the sudden I thought, wouldn't it be fun if there was some sort of duel between the final girl and Jason? Instances that, once there is only one girl left, would recreate ways similar to those in which Jason was defeated in the movies.

For instance, having the final girl facing Jason in an ultimate duel inside the barn of Higgins Haven, where he was defeated by Chris in part 3. Perhaps, once everyone is dead, an event called 'Final Showdown' begins, and it's possible to set the barn ready to kill Jason. It's got to be challenging and fun on both ends. Perhaps she can close the barn doors to earn some time, it cannot be broken by rage but lasts for as long as a regular door. During that meantime she might set a trap ready...! Like the rope Chris hanged him on, and must be elemental to his defeat. Once the scenario has been set ready, perhaps there can be a duel of QTE's that trigger a fight cinematic that has a few variables depending on who got the best scores, and determines who is eventually defeated.  

2 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Problem is no "final" girl has ever killed Jason.....they just injured him.

That's cause he keeps coming back from the dead! 

But seriously, it doesn't even have to be a kill, just a defeat. Like the movies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

It plays out to same, your argument is just semantics.

As for the condition, we could use a bear trap, if she can maneuver him into on then hit him, I like the dead bodies idea too.

Edit - great minds Barbara Ann.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Jason “died” in Parts 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10...he was brought back from the dead. Trish was apart of the kill but didn’t kill Jason herself. I’ll argue that Megan was the one who ultimately killed Jason. Tina’s telekinesis brought her father from the lake and that killed Jason. Rennie threw the toxic waste into Jason’s face and the sewer flood englufed him (she had the final blow but didn’t actually kill him herself). Jessica undoubtedly killed Jason herself. In Part 10 it was Brodski who sacrified himself to kill Jason. The point is that Jason died in some way, shape, or form because of the final girl.

Maybe in the future we can get a Voorhees Mansion map from "Jason goes to Hell" and there can be an exclusive way to kill Jason and a exclusive hero, Creigntin Duke. 

1. Creignton Duke will have to be called

2. Once Duke arrives, He will have to find the magical dagger that is hidden in a very hard to find location on the map. Duke will be the only one that can have the dagger in his possession. If another councelor were to find the dagger, they can't pick it up. Duke can also use the dagger as a weapon to stun Jason but if he were to use it too many times, the weapon will break. 

3. A male councelor will have to stun Jason on a specific location outside of the Voorhees Mansion like it was in the movie. 

4. While Jason is stunned, Duke can come up behind Jason and stab him with the dagger. 

5. A cinematic will then be seen where Jason falls to his knees and giant hands come out of the ground dragging him to hell. 

Say what you want about the movie; I don't really like it myself but it is just an Idea I came up with. 

1 hour ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Jason “died” in Parts 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10...he was brought back from the dead. Trish was apart of the kill but didn’t kill Jason herself. I’ll argue that Megan was the one who ultimately killed Jason. Tina’s telekinesis brought her father from the lake and that killed Jason. Rennie threw the toxic waste into Jason’s face and the sewer flood englufed him (she had the final blow but didn’t actually kill him herself). Jessica undoubtedly killed Jason herself. In Part 10 it was Brodski who sacrified himself to kill Jason. The point is that Jason died in some way, shape, or form because of the final girl.

Firstly none of the things you listed is actual final girl kills.

1. Tina "dad" not "Tina" herself and he wasn't killed he was incapacitated.

2. Rennie didnt do it the sewer did.

3. Jessica was due to plot logic aka Adam Marcus horrible logic of "Only a voorhees can kill Jason Voorhees" when this contradicts canon.

4. Brodski isn't a final girl and Jason likely didn't die.

Tommy is the only known to kill Jason and Jessica don't count for logical continuity logic.

57 minutes ago, BigJay said:

Maybe in the future we can get a Voorhees Mansion map from "Jason goes to Hell" and there can be an exclusive way to kill Jason and a exclusive hero, Creigntin Duke. 

2. Once Duke arrives, He will have to find the magical dagger that is hidden in a very hard to find location on the map. Duke will be the only one that can have the dagger in his possession. If another councelor were to find the dagger, they can't pick it up. Duke can also use the dagger as a weapon to stun Jason but if he were to use it too many times, the weapon will break. 

3. A male councelor will have to stun Jason on a specific location outside of the Voorhees Mansion like it was in the movie. 

4. While Jason is stunned, Duke can come up behind Jason and stab him with the dagger. 

5. A cinematic will then be seen where Jason falls to his knees and giant hands come out of the ground dragging him to hell. 

Say what you want about the movie; I don't really like it myself but it is just an Idea I came up with. 

Kinda contradicts the Part 9 Logic with Duke since "A voorhees he was born then a voorhees he will die" logic.

58 minutes ago, BigJay said:

I had a similar idea to this where Duke would be spawned in and would have to find the dagger on his map and map only.Once he finds the dagger ,the dagger would glow red in direction of the female counsellor who is closest to Jason's bloodline .Duke would then give the  female the knife to kill Jason(mind you his mask must also be off also).

1 minute ago, The Gloved One said:

I had a similar idea to this where Duke would be spawned in and would have to find the dagger on his map and map only.Once he finds the dagger ,the dagger would glow red in direction of the female counsellor who is closest to Jason's bloodline .Duke would then give the  female the knife to kill Jason(mind you his mask must also be off also).

Kinda pointless since Duke isn't a Voorhees.....the dagger logic only works with a Voorhees.

1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Firstly none of the things you listed is actual final girl kills.

1. Tina "dad" not "Tina" herself and he wasn't killed he was incapacitated.

2. Rennie didnt do it the sewer did.

3. Jessica was due to plot logic aka Adam Marcus horrible logic of "Only a voorhees can kill Jason Voorhees" when this contradicts canon.

4. Brodski isn't a final girl.

Tommy and Brodski are the only ones known to kill Jason and Jessica don't count for logical continuity  logic.

Kinda contradicts the Part 9 Logic with Duke since "A voorhees he was born then a voorhees he will die" logic.

Jessica still killed him either way. I never said Brodski was a “final girl” just pointing out that he killed him. Megan killed Jason with Tommy’s help, it was because she saved Tommy and broke his neck with the propellor of the boat. The final girls had something to do with all the defeats and without them the defeats/death wouldn’t have happened. They are a big part in the defeat of Jason. Ginny with sweater, Chris with the axe, Trish with the machete...Tommy wouldn't have killed Jasom without Trish even if she didn’t deliver the final blow.

Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Kinda pointless since Duke isn't a Voorhees.....the dagger logic only works with a Voorhees.

The Dagger would be given by Duke to a female .Duke is the dagger finder and  extra protection for said female.