Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Corpse Grabbing would be a unique mechanic in the game itself! why? it would feel like the hitman/splinter cell games where hiding corpses mean no evidence or even to jumpscare and increase the fear for counselors since Jason did in fact do these things in the movies as well so it would be realistic to his character as well.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, hanging a body inside a cabin would create the fear action unexpectedly to slow a counselor down, giving you a chance to grab them before they can turn around and close/lock door. Would be fun. Or to be able to just pick someone up and throw them at a group of counselors gathered up and ready to fight. Watch them all go down like bowling pins. Strike! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah, hanging a body inside a cabin would create the fear action unexpectedly to slow a counselor down, giving you a chance to grab them before they can turn around and close/lock door. Would be fun. Or to be able to just pick someone up and throw them at a group of counselors gathered up and ready to fight. Watch them all go down like bowling pins. Strike! :D

So you agree with such a mechanic?

49 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I proposed this very thing in the new game mode I came up with.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/14697-new-game-mode-idea-more-like-the-films/

 

Oh nice! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

So you agree with such a mechanic?

I wouldn't mind seeing this added. I'm always for new things being added to the game that can enhance the player experience for the better...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I wouldn't mind seeing this added. I'm always for new things being added to the game that can enhance the player experience for the better...

Agreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great idea!! This would be a pretty cool mechanic to add in game. Imagine running from Jason inside of a cabin, then as he turns on his stalk and the music stops you think he’s gone but he throws the body of one of your dead teammates through the window. Pretty scary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering that Jason loved decorating with his victims I don't understand why this isn't already a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah this has been proposed plenty of times before. I think they couldn't do it because of the rag doll mechanics but who knows maybe after the engine update they could pull something like this off. Throwing a dead body at a trolling counselor inside a cabin would be so sweet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want this!!!!!!! Holy shit, imagine going into stalk, then throwing a counselor's dead body through the window as a scare!!! Or, Jason has closed the door of a cabin inside, you open it and see a counselor pinned to the frame or on the back of the door itself like in parts 1&4!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

I want this!!!!!!! Holy shit, imagine going into stalk, then throwing a counselor's dead body through the window as a scare!!! Or, Jason has closed the door of a cabin inside, you open it and see a counselor pinned to the frame or on the back of the door itself like in parts 1&4!

Did you check out my game mode linked above? I proposed this long ago, and I think this will create the immersion this game really needs to take off!

Five years from now, I want us to be amazed at how many more game mechanics there are than there were when it first launched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Did you check out my game mode linked above? I proposed this long ago, and I think this will create the immersion this game really needs to take off!

Five years from now, I want us to be amazed at how many more game mechanics there are than there were when it first launched.

Oh yeah, I remember that being posted a while ago. I want this idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2018 at 2:08 AM, FinalBoy said:

Considering that Jason loved decorating with his victims I don't understand why this isn't already a thing.

Bro I know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

guys I think once they do the new engine update it will be easier for them to do this in the future

I agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, FlameRiderSD said:

guys I think once they do the new engine update it will be easier for them to do this in the future

I hope they would consider adding this! Be cool to add a body in a closet and when a counselor opens it boom! Scares them and makes the closet unusable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want to throw dead bodies through windows. I am pretty sure the single player challenges will have the "dead body thrown through the window to make a counselor shit their pants" challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I just want to throw dead bodies through windows. I am pretty sure the single player challenges will have the "dead body thrown through the window to make a counselor shit their pants" challenge.

it would make sense

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe they can be “body traps”, and when a counselor sees a body, Jason can get triggered and awarded with XP when he does. This can be perfect for trapping the objectives.

There can be a perk that can “avoid” body traps, or not notice a body at all. 

just a lil suggestion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Maybe they can be “body traps”, and when a counselor sees a body, Jason can get triggered and awarded with XP when he does. This can be perfect for trapping the objectives.

There can be a perk that can “avoid” body traps, or not notice a body at all. 

just a lil suggestion

It's called the ice cold perk, which is in game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think corpse grabbing would be cool, it would be nice to have that body to block that shotgun blast from tommy or any other gun wielding counselors lol .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

It's called the ice cold perk, which is in game.

You experience less Fear when seeing the dead body of a teammate.

Positive: Dead Body Fear Resistance

Negative: Sprint Speed Decreased

You experience less fear, not seeing them at all. What I mean is there is up to a 10% chance to NOT do the "Oh, Fuck! Who is that? Omg, I can't look" reaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 3:49 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

I just want to throw dead bodies through windows. I am pretty sure the single player challenges will have the "dead body thrown through the window to make a counselor shit their pants" challenge.

I hope to god it does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...