Corpse Grabbing would be a unique mechanic in the game itself! why? it would feel like the hitman/splinter cell games where hiding corpses mean no evidence or even to jumpscare and increase the fear for counselors since Jason did in fact do these things in the movies as well so it would be realistic to his character as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, hanging a body inside a cabin would create the fear action unexpectedly to slow a counselor down, giving you a chance to grab them before they can turn around and close/lock door. Would be fun. Or to be able to just pick someone up and throw them at a group of counselors gathered up and ready to fight. Watch them all go down like bowling pins. Strike! :D

44 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah, hanging a body inside a cabin would create the fear action unexpectedly to slow a counselor down, giving you a chance to grab them before they can turn around and close/lock door. Would be fun. Or to be able to just pick someone up and throw them at a group of counselors gathered up and ready to fight. Watch them all go down like bowling pins. Strike! :D

So you agree with such a mechanic?

49 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I proposed this very thing in the new game mode I came up with.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/14697-new-game-mode-idea-more-like-the-films/

Oh nice! 

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

So you agree with such a mechanic?

I wouldn't mind seeing this added. I'm always for new things being added to the game that can enhance the player experience for the better...

15 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I wouldn't mind seeing this added. I'm always for new things being added to the game that can enhance the player experience for the better...

Agreed

Great idea!! This would be a pretty cool mechanic to add in game. Imagine running from Jason inside of a cabin, then as he turns on his stalk and the music stops you think he’s gone but he throws the body of one of your dead teammates through the window. Pretty scary.

Considering that Jason loved decorating with his victims I don't understand why this isn't already a thing.

Yeah this has been proposed plenty of times before. I think they couldn't do it because of the rag doll mechanics but who knows maybe after the engine update they could pull something like this off. Throwing a dead body at a trolling counselor inside a cabin would be so sweet!

I want this!!!!!!! Holy shit, imagine going into stalk, then throwing a counselor's dead body through the window as a scare!!! Or, Jason has closed the door of a cabin inside, you open it and see a counselor pinned to the frame or on the back of the door itself like in parts 1&4!

3 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

I want this!!!!!!! Holy shit, imagine going into stalk, then throwing a counselor's dead body through the window as a scare!!! Or, Jason has closed the door of a cabin inside, you open it and see a counselor pinned to the frame or on the back of the door itself like in parts 1&4!

Did you check out my game mode linked above? I proposed this long ago, and I think this will create the immersion this game really needs to take off!

Five years from now, I want us to be amazed at how many more game mechanics there are than there were when it first launched.

4 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Did you check out my game mode linked above? I proposed this long ago, and I think this will create the immersion this game really needs to take off!

Five years from now, I want us to be amazed at how many more game mechanics there are than there were when it first launched.

Oh yeah, I remember that being posted a while ago. I want this idea.

On 4/26/2018 at 2:08 AM, FinalBoy said:

Considering that Jason loved decorating with his victims I don't understand why this isn't already a thing.

Bro I know!

30 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

guys I think once they do the new engine update it will be easier for them to do this in the future

I agree.

18 hours ago, FlameRiderSD said:

guys I think once they do the new engine update it will be easier for them to do this in the future

I hope they would consider adding this! Be cool to add a body in a closet and when a counselor opens it boom! Scares them and makes the closet unusable.

I just want to throw dead bodies through windows. I am pretty sure the single player challenges will have the "dead body thrown through the window to make a counselor shit their pants" challenge.

13 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I just want to throw dead bodies through windows. I am pretty sure the single player challenges will have the "dead body thrown through the window to make a counselor shit their pants" challenge.

it would make sense

• Like 1

Maybe they can be “body traps”, and when a counselor sees a body, Jason can get triggered and awarded with XP when he does. This can be perfect for trapping the objectives.

There can be a perk that can “avoid” body traps, or not notice a body at all. 

just a lil suggestion

14 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Maybe they can be “body traps”, and when a counselor sees a body, Jason can get triggered and awarded with XP when he does. This can be perfect for trapping the objectives.

There can be a perk that can “avoid” body traps, or not notice a body at all. 

just a lil suggestion

It's called the ice cold perk, which is in game.

I think corpse grabbing would be cool, it would be nice to have that body to block that shotgun blast from tommy or any other gun wielding counselors lol .

6 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

It's called the ice cold perk, which is in game.

You experience less Fear when seeing the dead body of a teammate.

Positive: Dead Body Fear Resistance

Negative: Sprint Speed Decreased

You experience less fear, not seeing them at all. What I mean is there is up to a 10% chance to NOT do the "Oh, Fuck! Who is that? Omg, I can't look" reaction.

On 4/29/2018 at 3:49 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

I hope to god it does.