Maybe instead of simply tossing a counselor from a window, he stabs them two or three times in the back first.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, silencedeffect said:

Jason throwing a counselor down the stairs

Head first or no?

4 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

"This is your brain on drugs" - Jason takes a pan, holds the counselor's head on the table and bashes the counselors head repeatedly.

I love how brutal that is!

31 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

Maybe instead of simply tossing a counselor from a window, he stabs them two or three times in the back first.

Definition of a Backstabber B)

22 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Grab them by the back of the head an repeatedly beat their face into the ground.

Sounds like a "tantrum head smash" lol.

I've said this somewhere before, but what about breaking a counselors back over a bannister and tossing them over it? Also, what about pulling put an eye kill bill style and letting the counselor writhe in pain before a nice clean stab to the face?

If I grab someone near enough the water I want to carry them out to where it's knee deep and drown them.

I'd like to be able to pick up a chair and beat Lachapa with it when he's in his wrestling costume.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Head first or no?

I love how brutal that is!

Sure, head first could work :D. Me and a bunch of mic users just agreed one night that it would be hilarious seeing a counselor's body tumbling down the stairs! It would be a kill worth the stair climb

2 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

I've said this somewhere before, but what about breaking a counselors back over a bannister and tossing them over it? Also, what about pulling put an eye kill bill style and letting the counselor writhe in pain before a nice clean stab to the face?

Not a bad kill seems like a real Jason method of killing.

1 hour ago, AdmiralJT said:

If I grab someone near enough the water I want to carry them out to where it's knee deep and drown them.

I'd like to be able to pick up a chair and beat Lachapa with it when he's in his wrestling costume.

Object kills? sign me up!

13 minutes ago, silencedeffect said:

Sure, head first could work :D. Me and a bunch of mic users just agreed one night that it would be hilarious seeing a counselor's body tumbling down the stairs! It would be a kill worth the stair climb

Facts!! didn't jason toss a bunch of people down some stairs as well? would be nice to have that kill as well!

• Like 1

How about one called "batter up" where Jason tosses the counselor into the air, and before they hit the ground, he swings his machete through them, splitting them in half at the waist, and their 2 halves hit the ground.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

How about one called "batter up" where Jason tosses the counselor into the air, and before they hit the ground, he swings his machete through them, splitting them in half at the waist, and their 2 halves hit the ground.

Thats a display of strength and brutality! I love it!

3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

What are some creative kills do you guys have for Jason?

We need an electric box kill for one there's a few in the series. Where Jason throws the counselors into the generator and it shocks them too death

• Like 4

One that has been mentioned on here before, that I believe could have a double purpose. If the hood is still up on a car (i.e. the battery hasn't been installed yet), Jason could push the counselor's head into the engine compartment, and repeatedly slam their heads with the hood until the head is crushed. If the battery has been installed, the kill won't work. Maybe this will entice more players to complete some objectives to take away an environmental kill. Might not work, but it could be worth a shot.

Jason taking out a power box and a counselor at the same time. Instead of disabling the power with a weapon, he could do it with somebody's head. Would also be a chance to include a quick, awesome electrocution animation in the process.

I have plenty more rolling around in my head, but those are two that came up immediately.

• Like 1

Jason tosses/kicks the counselor face first into a log pile (I think there's a large one on Crystal Lake) and cracks them over the head with one as they struggle to stand. Counselor falls twitching, Jason watches them convulse for a few moments before stomping their head.

Jason throws the counselor onto a bed and suffocates them with a pillow. Simple :). Bonus points if he takes a second to hide the corpse with the blanket.

More wall kills: Choke against wall. Pin against wall w/ kitchen knife.

Jason picks up a firepoker lying in the fire (one that can't be interacted w/, like the knives/screwdrivers) and impales the counselor in the stomach a la Chili.

Jason sets the counselor on the ground and raises his weapon in one hand as if to attack, stepping towards the counselor. They raise their hands defensively, backing away from and tripping off the cliff at Crystal Lake. Jason watches them fall w/ a head tilt. 

;) that's enough morbid thinking for one night

6 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Jason tosses/kicks the counselor face first into a log pile (I think there's a large one on Crystal Lake) and cracks them over the head with one as they struggle to stand. Counselor falls twitching, Jason watches for a few moments before stomping their head.

Jason throws the counselor onto a bed and suffocates them with a pillow. Simple :). Bonus points if he takes a second to hide the corpse with the blanket.

More wall kills: Choke against wall. Pin against wall w/ kitchen knife.

Jason picks up a firepoker lying in the fire (one that can't be interacted w/, like the knives/screwdrivers) and impales the counselor in the stomach a la Chili.

Jason sets the counselor on the ground and raises his weapon in one hand as if to attack, stepping towards the counselor. They raise their hands defensively, backing away from and tripping off the cliff at Crystal Lake. Jason watches them fall w/ a head tilt. 

;) that's enough morbid thinking for one night

Pinning against a wall with a kitchen knife would be an ode to Michael Myers, that was definitely my favorite Myers kill in the first movie...probably in all of the Halloween movies.

Actually making the window kill seem legit...it needs to be way more brutal. A counselor can jump through a window by themselves yet when Jason throws them through one they die instantly? Especially an open window, “how did you die?” “Oh I just got thrown through an OPEN window.”

• Like 1

I would love a kill where Jason, beats the Counselor to a bloody pulp with his fist’s and then knocks their head off. This execution would be perfect for Trolls. And i know this similar to “The Rugby Player” but i would still use it.

Hmm, the kill from the Swim Suit, trailer would be awesome! He knocks the Counselor, back and then throws the Spear at their face. But eh, it’ really similar to the Fire Axe Throw. 

Oh, i know one for the Double Bit Axe, Jason is about to kill the Counselor, but then He/She, tried to run but then Jason, throws his Axe, directly at the Counselor's back. 

A kill from Freddy VS Jason, would be nice! The one i’m referring to the head twist kill, You know the one where he twists that douche bag’s head. I’m out of idea’s, lol i’m not that creative when it comes to murder. 

13 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

Grab them by the back of the head an repeatedly beat their face into the ground.

Damn, i love that idea! It would be so brutal. 

13 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

"This is your brain on drugs" - Jason takes a pan, holds the counselor's head on the table and bashes the counselors head repeatedly.

Actually, maybe Jason should grab the counselor, then roll them up into a giant joint and smoke them? :lol:

'This is your brain on drugs' just reminds me of Scary Movie :)

• Haha 1

Jason throws a counselor through a window and then repeatedly stomps their head into the glass until it embeds into their face. A variation of this would be Jason smashed their head through a window and then holds them down until he shoves a piece of the window through their neck. 

10 hours ago, Bless 2 Success said:

We need an electric box kill for one there's a few in the series. Where Jason throws the counselors into the generator and it shocks them too death

Im pretty sure electric box is an environmental kill. It was quick though, think I just bashed his head into it..