Armani👑

The Oldest Person on the forum

1 minute ago, Armani👑 said:

Born September 1868, how does it feel @The Gloved One? Any words of wisdom?

Put money down on the cubbies in 2015!!!!!you wont regret it :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"For a head of lettuce... I am ancient.
      For a mountain..... I have not yet begun in years.
      For a man.... I am just right."
                 Chiun.... Master of Sinanju
                      I wonder if anyone gets the reference.....

I will not necessarily say how old I am, but if bacon takes off one minute of your life for each slice you eat.... I should have died in 1746.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ahab said:

Remo Williams! I read the books long before I saw the movie. I thought it was great, and really waned a sequel. Of course, I was a goofy kid at the time. B)

• Thanks 1

I'm on the younger side, 21. Born on July 24th, 1996. Fun fact: Jason X came out on my 5th birthday 

Think I'm the oldest on here, was born on the 5th September 1946. ;)

2 hours ago, T.W said:

August 6,1945

Nevermind, I'm not the oldest. :P

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Yeah but there's something else about this day I just can't put my finger on it. I don't know It most be old age I guess :lol:

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:51 PM, Rexfellis said:

Remo Williams! I read the books long before I saw the movie. I thought it was great, and really waned a sequel. Of course, I was a goofy kid at the time. B)

I am glad some one got it. Although I thought the movie was funny, it could have been done much better.... who knows, maybe they will reboot it like Hollywood seems to be doing with every other old movie these days.
   I never got around to reading "The Destroyer" series, but I have heard good things about it. Perhaps one day I will get around to it.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ahab said:

I never got around to reading "The Destroyer" series, but I have heard good things about it. Perhaps one day I will get around to it.

Yeah, I really enjoyed the novels. Chiun had the coolest dry humor of any character I can remember reading about or seeing in a movie. I don't know how well the books hold up to an adult reader, but I liked them. 

They actually just re-played the movie on the This channel this past weekend. Me and my kiddo watched it. I still liked it, but you are right, it could have been done better. I wouldn't be opposed to a reboot, as long as they do a good job with the casting.

• Thanks 1

On 5/3/2018 at 2:50 PM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Im 40

I’m 17 

On 4/25/2018 at 2:20 PM, T.W said:

August 6,1945

On 4/25/2018 at 4:35 PM, Freddie Mercury said:

Well hello there Silent/Baby Boomer Hybrid Generation.

I have existed for 2007 years, having took many many vessels. The vessel I currently inhabit was birthed in the year of Nineteen Hundred and Seventy Six........ The American Bicentennial!!! WONDERFUL!!

• Haha 1

I'm in the 40+ category.

creepshow1d.gif

• Haha 2

On 4/25/2018 at 1:21 PM, Ahab said:

I will not necessarily say how old I am, but if bacon takes off one minute of your life for each slice you eat.... I should have died in 1746.

They made a bad Charles Bronson movie out of those novels, they were so bad they where good, the novels not the movie. A cop has his death faked, then gets trained by a Korean Master named Chuin to assassinate mobsters. I remember them paying his fishing village in gold bars. Oh and the martial arts were like super powers.

edit - the destroyer novels, should have read farther in the thread.

I think I still have one somewhere, the plot is crazy. The Buddha reincarnated into a Vegas showgirl, and some doctor has turned herself into a were tiger.

18 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

They made a bad Charles Bronson movie out of those novels, they were so bad they where good, the novels not the movie. A cop has his death faked, then gets trained by a Korean Master named Chuin to assassinate mobsters. I remember them paying his fishing village in gold bars. Oh and the martial arts were like super powers.

edit - the destroyer novels, should have read farther in the thread.

I think I still have one somewhere, the plot is crazy. The Buddha reincarnated into a Vegas showgirl, and some doctor has turned herself into a were tiger.

What was the name of the Charles Bronson movie that you speak of?      #Charles Bronson rocks

I like crazy... so I will get around to reading them... I have a long list of books to read right now though.

1 minute ago, Ahab said:

What was the name of the Charles Bronson movie that you speak of?      #Charles Bronson rocks

I like crazy... so I will get around to reading them... I have a long list of books to read right now though.

"Hard Times" best bronson aside from DeathWish

5 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Sorry it starred Fred Ward, not Bronson (they look alike), it was called Remo Williams.

Am I right in thinking in the Charles Bronson movie, "The Mechanic" there's a scene where Chucks sensei (who never loses his cool) goes totally apeshit and beats the crap out of a student?

Anyways, old? I feel old, does that count? :p

On 5/8/2018 at 12:05 AM, Alkavian said:

I'm in the 40+ category.

creepshow1d.gif

That's why you're one of the forum dads :P

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Am I right in thinking in the Charles Bronson movie, "The Mechanic" there's a scene where Chucks sensei (who never loses his cool) goes totally apeshit and beats the crap out of a student?

Anyways, old? I feel old, does that count? 😛

Yeah I'm pretty sure I jammed the two movies together in my head, I was a kid at the time so it's been awhile.