Sign in to follow this  
J0KIER

Adding events

This will fall on def ears cause the only ideas these developers listen to are stupid shit ones, anyway they should do week events like some battle royal games!!

Like a event were all weapons are removed from map for campers except sticks and cooking pans while Jason is on a buff.

small maps were one way to escape and turn team killing on 

Iam begging these developers to be creative!!!!

Why does everything you post include the addition of team killing...?

Just now, Truth said:

Why does everything you post include the addition of team killing...?

Because he's getting tired of being killed by Jason that he wants to kill the person who was Jason then go down the list 

16 minutes ago, J0KIER said:

GThis will fall on def ears cause the only ideas these developers listen to are stupid shit ones, anyway they should do week events like some battle royal games!!

Like a event were all weapons are removed from map for campers except sticks and cooking pans while Jason is on a buff.

Gun Medias Response:

the rock shut up GIF by WWE

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well, at it's core this is a good idea. It's just the wrong person suggesting it.

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Well, at it's core this is a good idea. It's just the wrong person suggesting it.

Aww sounds like this game good idea just wrong dumbass made it

Just now, J0KIER said:

Aww sounds like this game good idea just wrong dumbass made it

Thanks for proving my point...

2 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

And to think when I saw the title I thought this might be a decent post.

And to think when this game came out I thought they change the franchise and revive, NOPE it still dead they just pissing on the grave!!! This next patch will break the game like always then it will move to free to play were hopefully it will DIE so Jason can move on to better things get that pay raise with dead by Daylight and be with his friends!! 

Just now, J0KIER said:

And to think when this game came out I thought they change the franchise and revive, NOPE it still dead they just pissing on the grave!!! This next patch will break the game like always then it will move to free to play were hopefully it will DIE so Jason can move on to better things get that pay raise with dead by Daylight and be with his friends!! 

If you hate it so much, why are you still here? Have you got so little going on in your life that crying like the world is about to end is all you can find to occupy your time?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Gloved One said:

Image result for hypocrisy

Yes the developers are hypocrites and ass clowns thank you!! If you smell what is cooking!! 

1 hour ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I think I know how to put a stop to this:

I agree with @J0KIER, they should allow all the non-backers to get Savini Jason!  @Kodiak, Thoughts?

Nah I don’t want tickle me Jason

2 minutes ago, J0KIER said:

Yes the developers are hypocrites and ass clowns thank you!! If you smell what is cooking!! 

steve carell lol GIF

1 hour ago, AdmiralJT said:

If you hate it so much, why are you still here? Have you got so little going on in your life that crying like the world is about to end is all you can find to occupy your time?

No just like coming on here and pissing off all the coolaid drinks of this game!!! 

And beg thes developers to come up with a creative idea instead of posting chad in half naked dancing in rain on there twitter!!! 

1 hour ago, The Gloved One said:

steve carell lol GIF

Fuck the office!!! 

Just now, J0KIER said:

No just like coming on here and pissing off all the coolaid drinks of this game!!! 

Just now, J0KIER said:

Fuck the office!!! 

So you admit to Trolling? Btw, That's from the Anchorman not the office.:)

41 minutes ago, J0KIER said:

This will fall on def ears cause the only ideas these developers listen to are stupid shit ones

And to think when this game came out I thought they change the franchise and revive, NOPE it still dead they just pissing on the grave!!!

Yes the developers are hypocrites and ass clowns thank you!! 

That's a great way to get what you're asking for.

6 minutes ago, J0KIER said:

And beg thes developers to come up with a creative idea instead of posting chad in half naked dancing in rain on there twitter!!! 

Right...

37 minutes ago, J0KIER said:

This will fall on def ears cause the only ideas these developers listen to are stupid shit ones, anyway they should do week events like some battle royal games!!

First none of these ideas are good,Second pubg is better and only poor people that cant afford the 30 dollars for pubg think fortnite is good

BTW, I've been banned for not even doing half of what this guy is doing now.

Not saying I didn't deserve what I got, I'm just saying he deserves it way more.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I agree with @J0KIER, they should allow all the non-backers to get Savini Jason!  @Kodiak, Thoughts?

Do we get a shot for that?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Truth said:

Do we get a shot for that?

That would seem a little self-serving, but I'll never deny an opportunity to date sweet lady liquor!

just-one-drink.gif?resize=500,280

28 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

The Savini begging is just getting really sad at this point. It's been said a million times in no uncertain terms that it's never happening. Move on with your life.

• Like 1