Jump to content
Jason Todd Voorhees

Jenny Myers After Victoria Sterling is Added

Recommended Posts

img_2020.jpg

As the fans of this community already know that Victoria is basically a better Jenny Myers! The mains with Jenny will likely be picking Victoria once she is added into the game this May update.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had my counselors and Jasons preset to random since last August or thereabouts, but then again I'm a warrior and a stud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zenigundam said:

I've had my counselors and Jasons preset to random since last August or thereabouts, but then again I'm a warrior and a stud.

So you with the wild savage things??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

img_2020.jpg

As the fans of this community already know that Victoria is basically a better Jenny Myers! The mains with Jenny will likely be picking Victoria once she is added into the game this May update.

I love Victoria and I intend to main her solely because of her trope. I also happen to like her stats, but I do have to question this statement. 

How is Victoria supposed to be a better Jenny? Jenny's main attribute is composure, she has ten points and that's the reason her players adore her. Personally I still think composure is overrated, but her fans will defend composure forevermore. 

So... 4 vs 10 composure, how is Victoria supposed to replace Jenny? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barbara Ann said:

I love Victoria and I intend to main her solely because of her trope. I also happen to like her stats, but I do have to question this statement. 

How is Victoria supposed to be a better Jenny? Jenny's main attribute is composure, she has ten points and that's the reason her players adore her. Personally I still think composure is overrated, but her fans will defend composure forevermore. 

So... 4 vs 10 composure, how is Victoria supposed to replace Jenny? 

That's what I was thinking. How can a whiny rich girl trope (Victoria) have a better chance of surviving than the final girl trope (Jenny)? That's not how it works, if anything, that's backwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

img_2020.jpg

As the fans of this community already know that Victoria is basically a better Jenny Myers! The mains with Jenny will likely be picking Victoria once she is added into the game this May update.

Nope, not me. I prefer the 10/10 Composure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I love Victoria and I intend to main her solely because of her trope. I also happen to like her stats, but I do have to question this statement. 

How is Victoria supposed to be a better Jenny? Jenny's main attribute is composure, she has ten points and that's the reason her players adore her. Personally I still think composure is overrated, but her fans will defend composure forevermore. 

So... 4 vs 10 composure, how is Victoria supposed to replace Jenny? 

Nice! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

That's what I was thinking. How can a whiny rich girl trope (Victoria) have a better chance of surviving than the final girl trope (Jenny)? That's not how it works, if anything, that's backwards.

Well based off of part 7, Melissa made it pretty far before dying. She was final 3 lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Well based off of part 7, Melissa made it pretty far before dying. She was final 3 lol

Yup, she was the last one to die! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like composure....

Also Jenny's stealth is secretly better than Victoria

But hey, at least she run for a good duration. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Victoria is better than Base Jenny at being Base Jenny, but No Fear Jenny may turn out to be superior. At the very least, she'll differ enough to justify play, but only if you have the No Fear build perks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Well based off of part 7, Melissa made it pretty far before dying. She was final 3 lol

True :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Victoria is better than Base Jenny at being Base Jenny, but No Fear Jenny may turn out to be superior. At the very least, she'll differ enough to justify play, but only if you have the No Fear build perks.

In my opinion she’s good, but trash when it comes to Composure. No Fear Jenny, is beast AF. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm looking forward to using Victoria, and could potentially replace Jenny, but Jenny has 10 composure, which is a severely underrated and misunderstood stat. Victoria has 7 stamina compared to Jenny's 5, but with Jenny's high composure means her stamina Regen is much faster, and this could be Victoria's downfall.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Victoria is better than Base Jenny at being Base Jenny, but No Fear Jenny may turn out to be superior. At the very least, she'll differ enough to justify play, but only if you have the No Fear build perks.

 

Just now, Reyezblood 03 said:

In my opinion she’s good, but trash when it comes to Composure. No Fear Jenny, is beast AF. 

 

7 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I like composure....

Also Jenny's stealth is secretly better than Victoria

But hey, at least she run for a good duration. 

Give Victoria the right perks and it would be better than Jenny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

 

 

Give Victoria the right perks and it would be better than Jenny.

Victoria would have the advantage of being able to use perks like medic, thick skinned, swift attacker and sucker punch since she isn't forced to use 2 of her perk slots to eliminate fear. But she'd still have effectively lower stamina than No Fear Jenny, her main advantages would be the slightly higher speed and being able to use the meta perks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

 

 

Give Victoria the right perks and it would be better than Jenny.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how she plays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really

Composure: Obviously Jenny is better

Luck: Both are the same

Repair: Victoria is better but we have yet to see what a 2 vs 3 repair is. Repair from a 6-10 are 2-4 skill checks and even with 4 skill checks it is easy. Same could hold true with the least amount of skill checks for a 2 and 3 repair being 5 skill checks.

Speed: Both are low, Victoria is better but I don’t know how much faster a 4 speed is compared to a 3

Stamina: Victoria is obviously a little better

Stealth: Victoria has a 7 and Jenny has a 6 but it has been said that Jenny’s is secretly higher (I think an 8.5?), so in all reality Jenny is better

Strength: Victoria is one point ahead of Jenny but does strength really matter?

So for everybody saying Victoria is a better Jenny, think again. Both have strengths and weaknesses but Victoria is not better than Jenny and you can’t judge the repair until you see it in a match because it could be pretty similar. Nobody has played Victoria or seen her in a match so you can’t say she is any better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Not really

Composure: Obviously Jenny is better

Luck: Both are the same

Repair: Victoria is better but we have yet to see what a 2 vs 3 repair is. Repair from a 6-10 are 2-4 skill checks and even with 4 skill checks it is easy. Same could hold true with the least amount of skill checks for a 2 and 3 repair being 5 skill checks.

Speed: Both are low, Victoria is better but I don’t know how much faster a 4 speed is compared to a 3

Stamina: Victoria is obviously a little better

Stealth: Victoria has a 7 and Jenny has a 6 but it has been said that Jenny’s is secretly higher (I think an 8.5?), so in all reality Jenny is better

Strength: Victoria is one point ahead of Jenny but does strength really matter?

So for everybody saying Victoria is a better Jenny, think again. Both have strengths and weaknesses but Victoria is not better than Jenny and you can’t judge the repair until you see it in a match because it could be pretty similar. Nobody has played Victoria or seen her in a match so you can’t say she is any better.

I'm sorry but you just gave your own Headcanon.....look at the official stats.....

Composure: Jenny Wins (Jenny has 10/10 with Victoria having 4/10)
Luck: Stalemate they are equal (Both have 8/10)
Repair: Victoria Wins (Victoria has 3/10 with Jenny having 2/10)
Speed: Victoria Wins (Victoria has 4/10 with Jenny having 3/10)
Stamina: Victoria Wins (Victoria has 7/10 with Jenny having 5/10)
Stealth: Victoria Wins (Victoria has 7/10 with Jenny having 6/10)
Strength: Victoria Wins (Victoria 2/10 with Jenny having 1/10)

Sorry but Jenny is not above Victoria look at their profiles for the official stats my friend: Victoria Sterling (F13: Game Wiki profile) and Jenny Myers (F13: Game Wiki profile) So In terms, Victoria can beat Jenny in speed, stamina, stealth, and strength with Jenny can only beat Victoria in composure and both being equal in Luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I'm sorry but you just gave your own Headcanon.....look at the official stats.....

Composure: Jenny Wins (Jenny has 10/10 with Victoria having 4/10)
Luck: Stalemate they are equal (Both have 8/10)
Repair: Victoria Wins (Victoria has 3/10 with Jenny having 2/10)
Speed: Victoria Wins (Victoria has 4/10 with Jenny having 3/10)
Stamina: Victoria Wins (Victoria has 7/10 with Jenny having 5/10)
Stealth: Victoria Wins (Victoria has 7/10 with Jenny having 6/10)
Strength: Victoria Wins (Victoria 2/10 with Jenny having 1/10)

Sorry but Jenny is not above Victoria look at their profiles for the official stats my friend: Victoria Sterling (F13: Game Wiki profile) and Jenny Myers (F13: Game Wiki profile) So In terms, Victoria can beat Jenny in speed, stamina, stealth, and strength with Jenny can only beat Victoria in composure and both being equal in Luck.

Jenny's stealth is secretly 8.5, not 6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Jenny's stealth is secretly 8.5, not 6.

I doubt that since I can sense Jenny easily in-game with any of the Jason's where I have a harder time tracking Tiffany or AJ if it was secretly "8.5" the Devs would openly state it instead of hiding it and then there is the fact the gameplay doesn't reflect such a thing its only possible her "Luck" ability makes her seem as an 8.5 but in reality it isn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I doubt that since I can sense Jenny easily in-game with any of the Jason's where I have a harder time tracking Tiffany or AJ if it was secretly "8.5" the Devs would openly state it instead of hiding it and then there is the fact the gameplay doesn't reflect such a thing its only possible her "Luck" ability makes her seem as an 8.5 but in reality it isn't.

Sensing and stealth aren't the same thing.  Noise pings are for stealth. Composure supports you when you're out the range for Jason to sense you. If you're close enough he will sense you regardless. 

It was tested

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Armani? said:

Sensing and stealth aren't the same thing.  Noise pings are for stealth. Composure supports you when you're out the range for Jason to sense you. If you're close enough he will sense you regardless. 

It was tested

Either way for the game sense is used for both concepts of fear and noise pings just that "Jason's sense" in-game ability reveals the fear aspect and the overall sense is the noise pings.
I have killed numerous Jenny mains/random players without trouble with them crouching or not but like I said before Tiffany and AJ are the ones with the real stealth where other counselors are not the same.

Reading the Luck description it could also help raise other stats which is "depending" on how much luck the said counselor has since Jenny and Victoria are equal in this stat having 8/10 so who could say Victoria isn't secretly an 8.5 due to the luck ability?

And im more on official confirmation my friend so until I see the stat change in-game or the devs official statements about this its all headcanon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...