Jump to content
Jason Todd Voorhees

Jenny Myers After Victoria Sterling is Added

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

img_2020.jpg

As the fans of this community already know that Victoria is basically a better Jenny Myers! The mains with Jenny will likely be picking Victoria once she is added into the game this May update.

So now we’re saying the update is officially coming in May?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Using Rydog's calculations when he was data mining the game, the composure testing results by @Alkavian, and the weapon durability guide created by @ThePunkPirate (with additional input from @BomberBuddy who did further weapon durability calculation on Alkavian's guide), I would sum the comparisons down to the following:

Composure: Jenny's composure is by far much better. Rydog's fear calucations revealed a vanilla build Jenny (no perks) would reach full panic mode when roughly 3:21 minutes/seconds had gone by. At 4 composure, Victoria will start panicking around 0:56 seconds, and unlike Jenny she has no chance of setting herself up with a "No Fear" build. Victoria's stamina regeneration would be heavily penalized more quickly while running from Jason, and even a Jenny who doesn't use a "No Fear" build would still last roughly over 3 minutes before going to panic mode.

The deal maker here is the part where counselors stumble more frequently the more terrified they are. Stumbling is dangerous when you're fighting Jason, because a random stumble right when you were about to hit Jason with a melee weapon essentially gives him a free chance to slash/grab you, regardless of your skill level against him. Jenny simply has all the cards here: she is much better at minimalizing her chance to stumble, and since both of these counselors aren't fast, they'll eventually have to fight Jason for the stamina refill, so naturally the person with the less chance to stumble between the two has the clear advantage. And even if Jenny had to contend with a larger fear pool slowing down her chance to recover (while not using a "No Fear" build), it would still take Jason a considerable amount of time before she reached that stage.

If Jason allows 3 minutes to go by without checking up on the objectives, many counselors will easily abuse that time to escape and/or prepare for the "Kill Jason" objective, making it well worth it for Jenny to distract Jason that long. Victoria will have many problems if she gets tunneled by Jason, and Jason can even justify it because it doesn't take very long for Victoria to panic.

Edge: Jenny, large lead.

Luck: No Difference between the two, both are 8.

Edge: Neither, both are tied.

Repair: Jenny has a 2, Victoria has a 3.

Edge: Victoria with slight lead, but ultimately both of them are going to suck at this. At least they have high luck, so they can reset the repair QTEs until the devs finally realize luck shouldn't play a factor at all when repairing an objective.

Speed: Jenny has a 3, Victoria has a 4. Jenny can only match a running Jason's speed whereas Victoria can run a wee bit faster. However, because Victoria will panic fast, she will have to worry about stumbling frequently when trying to escape. With enough bad luck, a running Jason could theoretically catch Victoria just by slowly following her (albeit he will probably just go for the Shift/Grab combo as well as chuck knives at her to save on time).

Edge: Neither, both have their own issues that affects this stat, and neither of them can really outpace a running Jason.

Stamina: Jenny has a 5, Victoria has a 7. A counselor with 5 stamina can jog for roughly 2:00 minutes according to Rydog's calucations, and while a 7 stamina doesn't exist, 8 stamina counselors can jog for 2:16, so Victoria will roughly have stamina between 2:16 and 2:00. The major catch is that Victoria will panic much faster than Jenny, so after being chased for a while Jenny would eventually win in this category due to better stamina regeneration (especially with a "No Fear" build). It really comes down to how long Jason would chase each counselor.

Edge: Victoria while not being chased as well as maintaining her fear well enough, "No Fear" Jenny when Jason tunnel visions (either intentionally, or because you're literately the last counselor alive that Jason can find).

Stealth: Jenny has a hidden value of 8.5 thanks to Rydog's calculations, Victoria has a 7. Both will not matter because you need at least 9-10 points to jog silently.

Edge: Neither, this stat really need more relevance like QTEs directly tied to it.

Strength: Jenny has a 1, Victoria has a 2. However, because neither of these counselor are prime picks for demasking Jason, the extra strength Victoria has can actually be a weakness. Dealing more damage with hits further increases Jason's Rage, so if the team isn't coordinated enough to demask Jason then you really want to avoid dealing damage at all costs. And even when demasking Jason, it won't really matter since so many other counselors are better at this, but at that point Victoria's extra strength could help put in a little extra help when she doesn't have access to a shotgun.

Edge: Neither. Once again, this stat needs QTEs directly tied to it for better relevance.

Conclusion: Both of these counselors have ties as well as slight, unnoticeable leads in a lot of categories. The main difference between the two is that Victoria is more athletic whereas Jenny can handle fear better. Victoria will have roughly a quarter of a minute more time to jog compared to Jenny if we go by Rydog's stats, and she does has a very slight edge in speed.

However, Jenny is much better at fighting Jason. A "No Fear" build is very useful for minimalizing your chances to stumble, and as mentioned above stumbling while fighting Jason is effectively a death sentence. While Victoria's athelticism is better, ultimately her low composure will cripple her stamina regeneration, forcing her to fight Jason, and the mere fact she's much more likely to stumble clearly sets the two apart in this category. And even if Jenny didn't use a "No Fear" build, she still would last 2+ minutes longer than Victoria before completely freaking out.

Both will have to fight Jason eventually; they're simply not fast enough to outpace a running Jason, and many walking Jasons have advantages to offset their weaknesses, so it doesn't really matter how athletic the two counselors are. But Jenny is the better fighter, and since one of her main goals is to get Jason's attention away from her teammates, her strengths are very helpful to the team, whereas Victoria is nothing more than an opportunist like Chad.

Ultimate Edge: Jenny.

Edit: Props to @Tommy86 for correcting me on the part about the repair stat. Also, did a bit of proofreading.

Edited by Trident77
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chad is not an opportunist, at least not when it comes to how his stats incentivize play. Chad is the ultimate hero due to his high speed and insane weapon durability. He's best played by players who want to not only fight Jason, but want to fight him in a group, and protect others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Chad is not an opportunist, at least not when it comes to how his stats incentivize play. Chad is the ultimate hero due to his high speed and insane weapon durability. He's best played by players who want to not only fight Jason, but want to fight him in a group, and protect others.

Realistically you could do this kind of role as Vanessa, except better. She has lower stealth so she can pick up Jason's attention faster, her six luck gives her four basball bat swings (which is only one less than Chad), and she has far superior stamina. Not to mention she also has slightly better composure, and therefore can last longer in a fight before panicking. As a bonus, she's also a female counselor,  therefore she can wear the sweater if need be.

Chad is a good pick, there's no doubting that, and just about anyone can fight in this game if you understand combat stance mechanics. But saying Chad isn't an opportunist is basically a flat out lie. His entire trope is based on self-preservation, and while he's good at fighting he will panic quickly which therefore means the stumble penalty comes into play more often.

Edit: Also, Vanessa has better strength. That has to be considered in long, drawn out fights because higher strength lowers the amount of stamina your fighting takes up.

Edited by Trident77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

Realistically you could do this kind of role as Vanessa, except better. She has lower stealth so she can pick up Jason's attention faster, her six luck gives her four basball bat swings (which is only one less than Chad), and she has far superior stamina. Not to mention she also has slightly better composure, and therefore can last longer in a fight before panicking. As a bonus, she's also a female counselor,  therefore she can wear the sweater if need be.

Chad is a good pick, there's no doubting that, and just about anyone can fight in this game if you understand combat stance mechanics. But saying Chad isn't an opportunist is basically a flat out lie. His entire trope is based on self-preservation, and while he's good at fighting he will panic quickly which therefore means the stumble penalty comes into play more often.

Stamina is irrelevant in group combat because hitting Jason gives you a massive amount of stamina. All that matters is speed and weapon durability. Also, bats aren't as necessary in group combat, you're often better off with wrenches because of how much more durable they are and the difference in durability from having high luck is much more noticeable than it is with a bat.

Vanessa is better for evading Jason while alone, and is well above average at fighting Jason in a group, but she's no where near as good at this as Chad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

Using Rydog's calculations when he was data mining the game, the composure testing results by @Alkavian, and the weapon durability guide created by @ThePunkPirate (with additional input from @BomberBuddy who did further weapon durability calculation on Alkavian's guide, I would sum the comparisons down to the following:

Composure: Jenny's composure is by far much better. Rydog's fear calucations revealed that a vanilla build Jenny (no perks) would reach full panic mode when roughly 3:21 minutes/seconds had gone by. At 4 composure, Victoria will start panicking around 0:56 seconds, and unlike Jenny she has no chance of setting herself up with a "No Fear" build. Victoria's stamina regeneration would be heavily penalized more quickly while running from Jason, and even a Jenny that doesn't use a "No Fear" build would still last roughly over 3 minutes before going to panic mode.

The deal maker here is the part where counselors stumble more frequently the more terrified they are. Stumbling is dangerous when you're fighting Jason because a random stumble right when you were about to hit Jason with a melee weapon essentially gives him a free chance to slash/grab you, regardless of your skill level against him. Jenny simply has all the cards here: she is much better at minimalizing her chance to stumble, and since both of these counselors aren't fast they'll eventually have to fight Jason for the stamina refill, so naturally the person with the less chance to stumble between the two has the clear advantage. And even if Jenny had to contend with a larger fear pool slowing down her chance to recover (while not using a "No Fear" build), it would still take Jason a considerable amount of time before she reached that stage.

If Jason allows 3 minutes to go by without checking up on the objectives, many counselors will easily abuse that time to escape and/or preparing for the "Kill Jason" objective, making it well worth it for Jenny to distract Jason that long. Victoria will have many problems if she gets tunneled by Jason, and Jason can even justify it because it doesn't take very long for Victoria to panic.

Edge: Jenny, large lead.

Luck: No Difference between the two, both are 8.

Edge: Neither, both are tied.

Repair: Jenny has a 2, Victoria has a 3.

Edge: Victoria with slight lead, but ultimately both of them are going to suck at this. At least they have high luck, so they can reset the repair QTEs until the devs finally realize luck shouldn't play a factor at all when repairing an objective.

Speed: Jenny has a 3, Victoria has a 4. Jenny can only match a running Jason's speed whereas Victoria can run a wee bit faster. However, because Victoria will panic fast, she will have to worry about stumbling frequently when trying to escape. With enough bad luck, a running Jason could theoretically catch Victoria just by slowly following her (albeit he will probably just go for the Shift/Grab combo as well as chuck knives at her to save on time).

Edge: Neither, both have their own issues that affects this stat, and neither of them can really outpace a running Jason.

Stamina: Jenny has a 5, Victoria has a 7. A counselor with 5 stamina can jog for roughly 2:00 minutes according to Rydog's calucations, and while a 7 stamina doesn't exist, 8 stamina counselors can jog for 2:16, so Victoria will roughly have stamina between 2:16 and 2:00. The major catch is that Victoria will panic much faster than Jenny, so after being chased for a while Jenny would eventually win in this category due to better stamina regeneration (especially with a "No Fear" build). It really comes down to how long Jason would chase each counselor.

Edge: Victoria while not being chased as well as maintaining her fear well enough, "No Fear" Jenny when Jason tunnel visions (either intentionally, or because you're literately the last counselor alive that Jason can find).

Stealth: Jenny has a hidden value of 8.5 thanks to Rydog's calculations, Victoria has a 7. Both will not matter because you need at least 9-10 points to jog silently.

Edge: Neither, this stat really need more relevance like QTEs directly tied to it.

Strength: Jenny has a 1, Victoria has a 2. However, because neither of these counselor are prime picks for demasking Jason, the extra strength Victoria has can actually be a weakness. Dealing more damage with hits further increases Jason's Rage, so if the team isn't coordinated enough to demask Jason then you really want to avoid dealing damage at all costs. And even when demasking Jason, it won't really matter since so many other counselors are much better at this, but at that point Victoria's extra strength could help put in a little extra help when she doesn't have access to a shotgun.

Edge: Neither. Once again, this stat needs QTEs directly tied to it for better relevance.

Conclusion: Both of these counselors have ties as well as slight, unnoticeable leads in a lot of categories. The main difference between the two is that Victoria is more athletic, whereas Jenny can handle fear better. Victoria will have roughly a quarter of a minute more time to jog compared to Jenny if we go by Rydog's stats, and she does has a very slight edge in speed.

However, Jenny is much better at fighting Jason. A "No Fear" build is very useful for minimalizing your chances to stumble, and as mentioned above stumbling while fighting Jason is effectively a death sentence. While Victoria's athelticism is better, ultimately her low composure will cripple her stamina regeneration, forcing her to fight Jason, and the mere fact she's much more likely to stumble clearly sets the two apart in this category. And even if Jenny didn't use a "No Fear" build, she still would last 2+ minutes longer than Victoria before completely freaking out.

Both will have to fight Jason eventually; they're simply not fast enough to outpace a running Jason, and many walking Jason's have advantages to offset their weaknesses so it doesn't really matter how athletic the two counselors are. But Jenny is the better fighter, and since one of her main goals is to get Jason's attention away from her teammates, her strengths are very helpful to the team, whereas Victoria is nothing more than an opportunist like Chad.

Ultimate Edge: Jenny.

This is all what I was trying to say. Jenny has the major lead in composure which makes her a better fighter and will make her stamina regen a lot faster. Composure has major effects on your character and Victoria will cripple under pressure while Jenny will not, even in full fear Jenny rarely trips. The strength advantage with Victoria is very slight and neither are the prime counselor to unmask anyways. Victoria’s slight stealth advantage is countered by Jenny’s secret higher stealth, but both cannot jog silently so what’s the real advantage here? Victoria has slight better stats but her composure really cripples her advantages while Jenny’s composure only boosts her other stats. Victoria is the sprinter for the round and Jenny is the marathoner for the round (not talking about actual speed). Jenny can keep the pace while Victoria will have slight bursts and get crippled easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

Stamina is irrelevant in group combat because hitting Jason gives you a massive amount of stamina. All that matters is speed and weapon durability. Also, bats aren't as necessary in group combat, you're often better off with wrenches because of how much more durable they are and the difference in durability from having high luck is much more noticeable than it is with a bat.

Vanessa is better for evading Jason while alone, and is well above average at fighting Jason in a group, but she's no where near as good at this as Chad.

You can fight with any character, although the best fighter characters are Vanessa, Jenny, and Chad simply because their weapons don’t break and because they have the highest luck in the game they get more stamina from a hit which is important if you are fighting alone. If you want to deal damage then use Adam, Buggzy, Shelly, and Fox...in a clutch Kenny isn’t bad either. Although they all have horrible luck so they aren’t for long fights with Jason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So are we just going to ignore the fact that composure is a double edged sword. Once Jenny reaches full fear it nips her in the ass so much that it basically ruined the composure stat for me.  This caused me to stop caring about it and starting focusing on maining as my good skinny legend Tiffany.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

So are we just going to ignore the fact that composure is a double edged sword. Once Jenny reaches full fear it nips her in the ass so much that it basically ruined the composure stat for me.  This caused me to stop caring about it and starting focusing on maining as my good skinny legend Tiffany.

Most Jenny players at this point are using Epic Nerves of Steel and Preparedness to completely eliminate the fear mechanic. Jenny is the only counselor who can do this. And I do mean completely eliminate. You can stand in front of Jason for 20 minutes and Jenny will still have a calm face a clear screen, and normal stamina regeneration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gummybish said:

So are we just going to ignore the fact that composure is a double edged sword. Once Jenny reaches full fear it nips her in the ass so much that it basically ruined the composure stat for me so much that I stopped caring about it and starting focusing on maining as my good skinny legend Tiffany.

It depends on the scenario as well as the counselor's other stats. For example, if Jenny gets tunneled by Jason for three+ minutes straight into full fear panicking, then Jason would have to expect a group of counselors finishing up an objective with ease somewhere. So even if Jenny did reach maxed fear, that's 3+ minutes of distracting Jason well spent. And then there's the part where "No Fear" builds are possible using her. Night Owl, Preparedness, Nerves of Steel, those are solid perks on their own even if not exactly meta picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Most Jenny players at this point are using Epic Nerves of Steel and Preparedness to completely eliminate the fear mechanic. Jenny is the only counselor who can do this. And I do mean completely eliminate. You can stand in front of Jason for 20 minutes and Jenny will still have a calm face a clear screen, and normal stamina regeneration.

Oh shit I have those perks. . .

tenor.gif

 

Why didn't y'all tell this homo this before. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some good posts similar to what I’ve posted before on this topic, but need to clear up a couple things on here -

4 hours ago, Trident77 said:

Edge: Victoria with slight lead, but ultimately both of them are going to suck at this. At least they have high luck, so they can reset the repair QTEs until the devs finally realize luck shouldn't play a factor at all when repairing an objective.

Luck is not tied to repair QTEs, the QTEs are simply tied to repair stat. Each number has a range of skill checks, eg. For 2 Repair you have a range of 5-10 checks, and by re-rolling you can get it down to the minimum 5 (though sometimes it can take a while). It is random.

3 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

You can fight with any character, although the best fighter characters are Vanessa, Jenny, and Chad simply because their weapons don’t break and because they have the highest luck in the game they get more stamina from a hit which is important if you are fighting alone.

Incorrect, all counselors get the same amount of stamina on hit which is 50%. Yet another thing which is not tied to Luck stat. Out of all the stats it is the one with the most false claims, it doesn’t do nearly as much as people think it does - although it’s still a #1 stat purely for weapon durability (and car start time).

One other thing to mention. If you don’t have the perks for No Fear build, you can still create a “budget” version by simply equipping Night Owl on Jenny. She will still gain Fear, and gain it at the same rate, but she will never stumble. 

Anyway it’s already been pretty well explained why Jenny (No Fear or generic) is the much better pick. Victoria is just trying to fill a role that’s already been filled, I don’t see any point in choosing her from a gameplay-perspective. Literally her only real advantage is 2 extra points in stam, 1 extra point in speed. And that is absolutely not worth going down from 10 Composure to 4, which will cripple the stam regen when Fear kicks in (ironically making those bonus mobility points less useful). 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gummybish said:

So are we just going to ignore the fact that composure is a double edged sword. Once Jenny reaches full fear it nips her in the ass so much that it basically ruined the composure stat for me.  This caused me to stop caring about it and starting focusing on maining as my good skinny legend Tiffany.

Skinny Legend Tiffany May Get Scared, But She can fuck off in a minute. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Trident77 Being in full panic doesn't affect when your stamina recharge rate starts to take a major hit. Even Jenny with her no fear build starts to see a difference as early as a minute into being tunneled. Being able to jog with 3 speed doesn't mean much now that Jason can catch up to Jenny rather quickly from the speed buff. I know 4 speed is not a huge difference, but the 7 stamina allows for more short bursts of sprints to keep Jason at a safe distance.

The only big advantage Jenny has is her lack of stumbling. Stamina recharge rate takes a hit long before the visual cues of fear. There's a few reasons Chads can time a Jason out often and it is because the stamina regen they get from landing hits mixed with his 10 luck letting weapons last longer than anyone else and his 9 speed being able to outjog even the running Jasons. Chad has 1 composure and is probably the 2nd best counselor behind Vanessa. Composure would be better if the stamina regen didn't tank until full panic starts, but unfortunately it seems to be the first thing about fear that affects counselors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, megaweenieman said:

So now we’re saying the update is officially coming in May?

Sadly that's what the post states.

I was at work and didn't expect this thread to still be active :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nougat Where are you getting your information for stamina regen? 

Normal stam regen, at zero Fear, takes under 10s to fill an empty bar (with flashlight). At max Fear, it takes about 30s. This is the same for all counselors, as different size stamina pool does not increase/decrease regen time. Fear is the only factor.

In that case, a true No Fear Jenny (with perfect rolls) should not be showing any deviation from the normal stam regen time.

Regarding 7 stam vs 5, I don’t believe the benefits will be substantial based on comparisons we can already make between 5 and 8. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Incorrect, all counselors get the same amount of stamina on hit which is 50%. Yet another thing which is not tied to Luck stat. Out of all the stats it is the one with the most false claims, it doesn’t do nearly as much as people think it does - although it’s still a #1 stat purely for weapon durability (and car start time).

One other thing to mention. If you don’t have the perks for No Fear build, you can still create a “budget” version by simply equipping Night Owl on Jenny. She will still gain Fear, and gain it at the same rate, but she will never stumble. 

Anyway it’s already been pretty well explained why Jenny (No Fear or generic) is the much better pick. Victoria is just trying to fill a role that’s already been filled, I don’t see any point in choosing her from a gameplay-perspective. Literally her only real advantage is 2 extra points in stam, 1 extra point in speed. And that is absolutely not worth going down from 10 Composure to 4, which will cripple the stam regen when Fear kicks in (ironically making those bonus mobility points less useful). 

Not so sure about that...with AJ I get like NO stamina from a hit, yet when I play Jenny and Chad and I’m almost out of stamina the bar fills up almost all the alway while with AJ it wouldn't fill up even halfway. Just play AJ vs Jenny and you can tell a difference in the stamina regeneration off of a hit. And about “No Fear Jenny”, is it basically where you have two 10% fear reduction perks (Nerves of Steel and Prepardness) and it makes it so Jenny does not slip into full fear? Would this also work on Mitch since he has a 9 composure or is it only something that works with a 10 composure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

@Nougat Where are you getting your information for stamina regen? 

Normal stam regen, at zero Fear, takes under 10s to fill an empty bar (with flashlight). At max Fear, it takes about 30s. This is the same for all counselors, as different size stamina pool does not increase/decrease regen time. Fear is the only factor.

In that case, a true No Fear Jenny (with perfect rolls) should not be showing any deviation from the normal stam regen time.

Regarding 7 stam vs 5, I don’t believe the benefits will be sustantial based on comparisons we can already make between 5 and 8. 

What I mean is that she isn't at zero fear for very long when Jason is tunneling her, regardless of what perks she has equipped. Nothing more nothing less. Burn your stamina bar at the beginning of a match and do it again when you are being tunneled, the recharge rate is slower, No Fear build or not.

14 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

You can’t replace my boy Chad.

True. They are both just a worst Chad with the ability to hold use the sweater.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nougat said:

 Being in full panic doesn't affect when your stamina recharge rate starts to take a major hit. Even Jenny with her no fear build starts to see a difference as early as a minute into being tunneled.

Huh? I use that build, both perks are epic with max benefits and I respectfully disagree. In my experience, I can have Jason on me as much as he wants  before any ill effects of fear. This is with no damage to Jenny, just kiting and fighting. I have access to 2 PS4's and actually had her standing next to him for 20 mins with those perks and her flashlight on, no fear. Do you have your flashlight on? That might have something to do with it, Or maybe your perks aren't maxed? Even with an 18% between NOS and prep I hardly ever got fear until I took damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Not so sure about that...with AJ I get like NO stamina from a hit, yet when I play Jenny and Chad and I’m almost out of stamina the bar fills up almost all the alway while with AJ it wouldn't fill up even halfway. 

I personally tested stam regen on hit with an AJ and a Chad and the results were exactly the same. 50% on hit. Do a controlled test with both counselors at zero stamina and see for yourself. 

10 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

And about “No Fear Jenny”, is it basically where you have two 10% fear reduction perks (Nerves of Steel and Prepardness) and it makes it so Jenny does not slip into full fear? Would this also work on Mitch since he has a 9 composure or is it only something that works with a 10 composure?

Only something that works on 10 Composure, and it must be specifically those perks. Lone Wolf, which is also fear resistance, does not work for this. With 10% NoS and 10% Prep, Jenny will not gain Fear and never stumble.

7 minutes ago, Nougat said:

What I mean is that she isn't at zero fear for very long when Jason is tunneling her, regardless of what perks she has equipped. Nothing more nothing less. Burn your stamina bar at the beginning of a match and do it again when you are being tunneled, the recharge rate is slower, No Fear build or not.

With the No Fear build she should not be gaining any Fear at all. So stam regen time should not change. Have you recorded clips of this and timed it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Would this also work on Mitch since he has a 9 composure or is it only something that works with a 10 composure?

Yes, and no. It helps, yes. But not like Jenny. It will keep your fear down, but you will still gain fear slowly but surely. I use that build on Mitch and it helps alot, but Jenny and Tommy are the only "no fear" characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

Huh? I use that build, both perks are epic with max benefits and I respectfully disagree. In my experience, I can have Jason on me as much as he wants  before any ill effects of fear. This is with no damage to Jenny, just kiting and fighting. I have access to 2 PS4's and actually had her standing next to him for 20 mins with those perks and her flashlight on, no fear. Do you have your flashlight on? That might have something to do with it, Or maybe your perks aren't maxed? Even with an 18% between NOS and prep I hardly ever got fear until I took damage.

I have had the flashlight on and I have perfect Epics of Nerves of Steel and Preparedness.

2 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

I personally tested stam regen on hit with an AJ and a Chad and the results were exactly the same. 50% on hit. Do a controlled test with both counselors at zero stamina and see for yourself. 

Only something that works on 10 Composure, and it must be specifically those perks. Lone Wolf, which is also fear resistance, does not work for this. With 10% NoS and 10% Prep, Jenny will not gain Fear and never stumble.

With the No Fear build she should not be gaining any Fear at all. So stam regen should not change. Have you recorded clips of this and timed it? 

When I return home from my trip, I will record it. It could be the placebo effect, but it does feel slower, not significantly, but definitely not the speed at which it recharges when the match first starts.

Regarding the stamina recharging on hit, I have no clue about counselors, but Tommy for sure gets more than 50%. I made the mistake of burning my stamina to help fix a car when I was Tommy (luckily someone had dropped a bat when they died near the car). I was at 0, Jason showed up, I hit him and I had about 75-80% stamina back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×