I makes it hard to see when driving the car or boat, also can't hear the boat coming because of the stupid thunder, cost me a kill, at least give a voting option to turn it off in public matches.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

I makes it hard to see when driving the car or boat, also can't hear the boat coming because of the stupid thunder, cost me a kill, at least give a voting option to turn it off in public matches.

The point of rain and thunder  is to make it harder on both sides .As for voting ,i don't want to know when it will rain.

• Like 5

I think it adds to the ambience. Creates a much more intense atmosphere by making it harder to see or hear.

I will agree that there should be a toggle option(to turn it on or off) for private matches. Which I believe was something that was originally supposed to happen if I am not mistaken.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I think it adds to the ambience. Creates a much more intense atmosphere by making it harder to see or hear.

I will agree that there should be a toggle option(to turn it on or off) for private matches. Which I believe was something that was originally supposed to happen if I am not mistaken.

you can toggle it on and off in private match 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anonymous said:

Yep, same. I fucking hate the Rain, in game and in real life. 

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Not on Xbox one, even back when we had it.

i think they took rain out for xbox when it was added so when this update drops xbox will also have it

5 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

i think they took rain out for xbox when it was added so when this update drops xbox will also have it

I saw that. I was just commenting on the fact we never had the option in pri ate matches to turn it on or off. 

I hope it doesnt fuck up the framerate and create latency again.

4 hours ago, Anonymous said:

tumblr_nj2b0n0rWh1sq3kvwo1_500.gif

• Like 1

I'm anti-rain as well. I turn it off most matches on the private matches that I host. The game just doesn't run as smooth (especially driving).

That said, I definitely see why people like it.

• Like 1

I loathe the rain, too. For me it’s because I feel like it rains 80% of the time, when it should be the other way around. 

If it didn't drop my frame rate to -2 When I went into a Big Cabin with Rain, Maybe I'd Actually like it.

6 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

giphy.gif

With all this rain I think the cows are starting to fly or we have twisters! 

source.gif