So I have no idea whether or not this belongs in GD.

Today, I was playing and I grabbed a Vanessa as she was going through a window. Then, I tried throwing her out the window and it gave me the kill points but didn't kill her even though she was registered as dead. Then, I slashed her as she went through the window and she died and collapsed/toppled over the window and fell inside which was pretty hilarious.

At the end of the match, I received 2.5k XP for no damn reason. I don't know if it was from the kill, but thanks!

Oh and there's also another bug where if you get stunned, you quickly go into combat stance and you can still slash, but you can't use your abilities/grab.

It feels like this game never left the Beta, but that's what I love about this game.

6 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Today, I was playing and I grabbed a Vanessa as she was going through a window. Then, I tried throwing her out the window and it gave me the kill points but didn't kill her even though she was registered as dead. Then, I slashed her as she went through the window and she died and collapsed/toppled over the window and fell inside which was pretty hilarious.

At the end of the match, I received 2.5k XP for no damn reason. I don't know if it was from the kill, but thanks!

Oh and there's also another bug where if you get stunned, you quickly go into combat stance and you can still slash, but you can't use your abilities/grab.

It feels like this game never left the Beta, but that's what I love about this game.

It's a known bug that happens fairly often, usually it's associated with a bad connection. 

28 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

The combat stance one, is not a bug. It’s Pseudo combat. 

25 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

It's a known bug that happens fairly often, usually it's associated with a bad connection. 

Hey, what’s your Channel called? 

33 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Oh, okay. Either it's I have bad connection (not trying to brag but I have the best internet out of my whole town) or the game is that bad for Xbox.

7 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Oh, okay. Either it's I have bad connection (not trying to brag but I have the best internet out of my whole town) or the game is that bad for Xbox.

It's not necessarily your internet that's the problem, there are 7 machines connected to the host and a bad connection on any one of those can screw it up for everyone.

I've had matches where I started out with bad lag and after someone I killed quit the lag went away.

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

It's not necessarily you're internet that's the problem, there are 7 machines connected to the host and a bad connection on any one of those can screw it up for everyone.

I've had matches where I started out with bad lag and after killing someone I killed quit the lag went away.

Oh, that's good. Thanks for the advice!

You wanna clean up? There's some bugged interaction between the boat, counselor, and Jason that reads a kill as someone is getting back into a boat once Jason tips it over- I "drowned" the same person 5-6 times before I actually got them the other day.