Jenny's appeareance.  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should her model be polished?

• Yes, she could look better.
    • No, she looks just fine.
    • I really don't care. Shut up, Baaaarb.

3 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

The hair needs an overhaul in general for the girls, but especially Jenny.

And Adam needs hair physics too.

• Like 1

951ADAE8-3CB7-4F40-957E-449D049D78C4.jpg

5470383B-2917-4D46-986D-086D3BEE727A.jpg

Jenny needs an update to her physical appearance.

1. Arms 

2. Eyes? 

3. Cheeks 

4. Hair! 

Edit: Lol looks like I offended someone :rolleyes:

I would love for her hair to be the hair in her concept art but if they can’t do that at least make it wider and a bit curlier 

Any update to the character models is welcome from me! I agree Jenny's physicality is a bit odd given her stats.

I also do agree her hair looks bad, but I'd prefer to see Tiffany's upgraded before Jenny. (Tiffany seems more like the type of girl who would worry her hair looked bad!).

The model below the neck doesn’t bother me. She shouldn’t look danty due to being based off Chris Higgins, she was not petite and small. Chris was kinda tall if I am remembering right. Although I think all character models are the same height. I do think that she could have a little less muscle but I don’t think that is very  necessary. The face is what needs TLC. With the original 10 characters they get what we like to call “Chad Face” which is the open eyes and mouth wide open. I’ve noticed that when Mitch, Fox, and Shelly are in full fear their face look a lot more polished and better when in full fear. It’s like Victoria in the picture when she sees Jason with Jenny in the background. Their faces look much more natural and should be implemented and all counselors. None of the counselors have hair below their shoulders, which isn’t a complete bummer with Jenny’s hair...all they have to do is add more volume and make it curlier. The wet mop we have now isn’t good looking at all. It should be like the concept art, very 80’s like with bulk and volume. Tiffany’s hair doesn’t really bother me that much, the bangs could be touched up to look a lot better but Jenny’s needs more TLC than Tiffany’s. 

Ugh I agree to this like 999% 

Then again the overall hair in this game is kinda sucky.. it looks like seaweed lol hopefully in the future they’ll do something with it.. especially with our girl Jenny )):

Damn! I’ve never noticed how BIG her arms were! Also, Jenny’s voice actress is really bad in my opinion. No offense to her I’m sure she tried really hard but, she just sounds bad to me.

Gotta Give her Chris Like Physique and Hair!
P.S Why does Jenny have some slight abs, When this bitch has 1 in Strength? 

Here's my contribution of ideas. My editions looks pretty lame (Barbara's looks so much superior) 
DONT JUDGE ME, is the best i can do hahahahaha. Just try to imagine those different hairs :D
AYsRUqo.pngUjnBgQF.png4HeysnL.pnguQgORzA.png3dDYJxE.pngD3iTxZH.png1ddl5OO.pngIQVfWox.pngRhXYEUu.pngXUahdLB.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Honestly I feel that all the character models need to be updated. Jenny does need something done to her hair though, like sooner than later lol. She looks like a hot mess. With Tiffany coming in close second.

Yeah she should because i saw her first time and i thought she look like asian but she is white with brown eyes and hair

I think she looks great. I heard Jenny's likeness was reworked because the actress who played Chris Higgins didn't want to reprise her likeness. What I would like is some more intresting shirts for her. 

12 hours ago, Lexandremon said:

Here's my contribution of ideas. My editions looks pretty lame (Barbara's looks so much superior) 
DONT JUDGE ME, is the best i can do hahahahaha. Just try to imagine those different hairs :D
AYsRUqo.pngUjnBgQF.png4HeysnL.pnguQgORzA.png3dDYJxE.pngD3iTxZH.png1ddl5OO.pngIQVfWox.pngRhXYEUu.pngXUahdLB.png

Options 2, 7, 8, and 9 are the ones I’d go with...especially option 2 if they could ever do longer hair.

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 12:56 AM, BFizzle said:

That reveal picture is actually why I'm so surprised that Jenny's hair isn't being altered for the update, because it clearly had been in that photo.

oJge44u.jpg

Perhaps Jenny is a new follower of Victoria Sterling - Victoria no.2 anyone?

@Barbara Ann I really like your hair update idea, I'm tempted to do my own but I lack the skills to do anything professional. I agree, Jenny desperately needs a hair rework even if it means giving her a completely different hair style to her current appearance. I'd like to think there will be an update in the future that remodels the current counsellors up to standards with the new engine.

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 2:06 AM, TiffanyxAJ said:

Tender loving care

No silly, what Jenny needs is in fact Tender Loving Hair :lol:

Much better Barb ;) Vanessa and Deb are the most normal looking of the original crew. The final girl should be one of the prettiest- Jenny is kind of homely.

15 hours ago, Turtle said:

Much better Barb ;) Vanessa and Deb are the most normal looking of the original crew. The final girl should be one of the prettiest- Jenny is kind of homely.

Jenny’s face is actually pretty it’s just that mop on her head that’s the problem. Honestly I feel all the girls excluding Jenny look normal.