Jenny's appeareance.  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should her model be polished?

• Yes, she could look better.
    • No, she looks just fine.
    • I really don't care. Shut up, Baaaarb.

Well, I suppose it's about time! We've been discussing this forevermore, we might as well make it an official petition. 

Before the game was released, I just couldn't wait to see Jenny; her trope and her concept art intrigued me the most of all the other counselors. She was the girl next door, she looked sweet and adorable. Then, her ingame rendition left me completely dissapointed. 

i1kQpmg.jpg
Pp0P6pL.jpg

Differences: 
1. The bulkiness. Why are her arms bigger and more muscular than any other female? She's got 1 point in strength. Meanwhile, Vanessa is a noodle. Complexions should be switched there. 
2. The hair. The hair has been the object of endless jokes and criticism. 
3. Her voice and lines. So much for the sweet final girl; of all the women, she's the one cursing like a sailor. This I've gotten used to, however, since her voice is so different from the rest of the females I've learned to love it. I've made my peace with it. 

My best attempt at recreating how she should look: 

7pSoMnb.png
9qdnRI6.pngFBhPdC9.png

Discuss, and vote! :D

• Like 3

Just now, Barbara Ann said:

Pp0P6pL.jpg

Differences: 
1. The bulkiness. Why are her arms bigger and more muscular than any other female? She's got 1 point in strength. Meanwhile, Vanessa is a noodle. Complexions should be switched there. 

Thicc arms

2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

For some reason they don't seem eager to change it...idk why.

I know, it sucks because she has the potential to look so good!

Never really compared her model to the other females. Never really played any other female. At any rate, a good polish for each one would be nice for the new engine.

Yeah, Jenny could look better. Her face looks dead. Nothing bad with her arms, except for.... yeah, she looks too strong to have a 1 in strength. HER HAAIIIIR, that needs attention.

Jenny could absolutely look better. Her build makes no sense given her speed/stamina/strength, and her hair needs... something. It's obvious these guys have issues designing hair. No one's hair is longer than shoulder length, and the light is always making it glow, but Jenny's hair could at least use a little more body to fit her trope. You can't even make out the part in her hair, it's just a big brown blob. Low key, Tiffany's hair is also a brown football helmet, but one battle at a time...

Just now, BFizzle said:

Jenny could absolutely look better. Her build makes no sense given her speed/stamina/strength, and her hair needs... something. It's obvious these have issues designing hair. No one's hair is longer than shoulder length, and the light is always making it glow, but Jenny's hair could at least use a little more body to fit her trope. You can't even make out the part in her hair, it's just a big brown blob. Low key, Tiffany's hair is also a brown football helmet, but one battle at a time...

Yes! However, notice however, Victoria's hair is looking incredibly polished in comparison to the other counselors. That means the engine helps to make better hairstyles, or the person that designed her model has more experience. 

Just now, Barbara Ann said:

Yes! However, notice however, Victoria's hair is looking incredibly polished in comparison to the other counselors. That means the engine helps to make better hairstyles, or the person that designed her model has more experience. 

That reveal picture is actually why I'm so surprised that Jenny's hair isn't being altered for the update, because it clearly had been in that photo.

oJge44u.jpg

Just now, BFizzle said:

That reveal picture is actually why I'm so surprised that Jenny's hair isn't being altered for the update, because it clearly had been in that photo.

oJge44u.jpg

It's strange, it looks like she has Victoria's hair if you pay attention to it's shape. 

I agree with everything that has been said. I loved her concept art! I thought she would be one of the best looking counselors in the game... I was wrong!  Her hair is really horrible looking and her face looks dead. I feel like she is way too bulky as well. 

1 minute ago, Barbara Ann said:

It's strange, it looks like she has Victoria's hair if you pay attention to it's shape. 

Oh wow, you're right! I hadn't noticed that before. But still, its odd they'd play around with it like that if they weren't attempting to fix it...

• Confused 1

That's amazing, i would love to see a new model for Jenny and that hair would make a lot of difference. :wub::wub:

6 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I thought the same thing but if you look closely on the left side of her head the extra brown appears to be a bookcase or table. Giving the illusion of thicker hair.

• Confused 1

I think that hair leak for Jenny in the Victoria picture was a teaser for Hair DLC : )

oJge44u.jpg

9 minutes ago, Qcici said:

I think that hair leak for Jenny in the Victoria picture was a teaser for Hair DLC : )

oJge44u.jpg

I would die for a hair dlc. I asked them a while back before the game launch they said hair was too annoying to make multiple presets. But who knows maybe they changed their mind.