Jenny's appeareance.  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Should her model be polished?

• Yes, she could look better.
    • No, she looks just fine.
    • I really don't care. Shut up, Baaaarb.

16 hours ago, Turtle said:

Much better Barb ;) Vanessa and Deb are the most normal looking of the original crew. The final girl should be one of the prettiest- Jenny is kind of homely.

Agreed! I think Deb is adorable, even her hairstyle is the best of the bunch. She's actually my main until Victoria is released, but I do play Vanessa whenever I want to guarantee my survival, haha. 
Of the whole bunch, it seems now Victoria will be the most detailed, polished female, she looks gorgeous. Her hair in comparison seems much better, but I wonder if it will be animated. It might be too short to have animations. 

21 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Agreed! I think Deb is adorable, even her hairstyle is the best of the bunch. She's actually my main until Victoria is released, but I do play Vanessa whenever I want to guarantee my survival, haha. 
Of the whole bunch, it seems now Victoria will be the most detailed, polished female, she looks gorgeous. Her hair in comparison seems much better, but I wonder if it will be animated. It might be too short to have animations. 

I hope not I would love her hair too move 

12 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

I hope not I would love her hair too move 

I have the suspicion it wont, haha. I hope to be wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I have the suspicion it wont, haha. 

i think it would be cool to see, [From Ear to Shoulder] animate. if it would be possible 

1 hour ago, Barbara Ann said:

I have the suspicion it wont, haha. I hope to be wrong. 

Couldn’t it be similar to how AJs moves 

She has what me and my friends used to call "Smackdown Hair". If you've ever played any of the early WWF Smackdown games you'll know what I mean. ;)

4 hours ago, Elias Voorhees said:

She has what me and my friends used to call "Smackdown Hair". If you've ever played any of the early WWF Smackdown games you'll know what I mean. ;)

Oh God...those animations were awful. All the way from the very first Smackdown game to about SVR 2010 the hair animations looked so stiff and lifeless (kinda like Adam’s non-existent hair animations). The hair literally didn’t move until SVR 2011. It wasn’t until 2K took over the license from THQ that the hair animations looked life-like and more fluid.