ShiftySamurai

Update Status & First Look: Engine Update

4 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

Look, bring back team killing already. I'm sick of this beta, G-rated, every kid gets a trophy mentality. Team killing was badass and I'm sorry that the nerds couldn't stomach getting bullied by the Friday alphas. :JasonPt8:

Please tell me you’re joking. I’m all for bringing back team killing, but people like you are the reason they can’t.

1. G-ratings are for movies

2. How does this have to do with participation award mentality?

3. Teamkilling was only really meant for getting rid of trolls/teamers and getting that seat in the 2-seater, not being badass

4. Randomly attacking somebody doesn’t make you a “Friday alpha”

• Like 4

Hope this new engine fixes the GPU 100% usage and the CPU 30% usage only.

The game runs slow in my PC using Epic settings, even when I can run GTA V in ultra with no problems

On 4/23/2018 at 1:46 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

She always was.

On 4/23/2018 at 1:42 PM, wes said:

Thought everyone would like to see the improvements to characters from the upgrade as well. AJ is angelic now! 

-W

AJ NEW V Old.jpg

Any chance you can please take the time to show us Jenny? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Any chance you can please take the time to show us Jenny? 

Yeah, that would make my day. :lol:

A little bummed that the character models themselves aren't getting improved but I'll live. 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2018 at 3:50 PM, ProfessionalBeefcake said:

I want a legitimate answer on Jenny's fucking hair, I don't care how autistic i'm being about it. It looks like literal dogshit right now and i'm tired of seeing it like that.

I don't mind it. It needs to be leas flat on the top (needs more bounce) but otherwise I don't mind it.

2 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

I don't mind it. It needs to be leas flat on the top (needs more bounce) but otherwise I don't mind it.

Not sure what thread it was in, but Barbara posted a picture of how she thinks Jenny's hair should look and it was a huge improvement.

9 hours ago, NORMAL COAT said:

Really? I saw someone with the exact same profile picture

I’m definitely not the only person to ever use this pic for a profile pic, etc.

11 hours ago, BrokenGrabJsonOP said:

I really hate when I feel ashamed of this game, I recommended this game to a friend who said this game sucks and dbd was better, I was angry and convinced him to buy it and try it, then when he was Jason he got the famous bug that doesn't allow him to interact with anything, lol I felt so ashamed I couldn't even defend the game, I made him spend money on it and the only thing he experiences is bugs and weird things like those you mentioned

See, I'd just tell my friend: "It's a kickstarter game, it has bugs now and then but it's still a unique, awesome time with the right group of friends. Also, if you're so bothered about it, maybe you shouldn't let people influence you so much regarding what you choose to spend your money on, you weak-willed, blubbering little manbitch."

Problem solved and no shame felt!

• Haha 7

ok i get the it the big update can wait but we shoud atleast get the servers fixed and hosting as me my mates are so over a host leaving the game once we kill em its really annoying plus have people going into glitch spots on the game so we cant kill em you can atleast work on that's its more important 

Everyone realizes at least weeks out and rest of language probably means no less than a full month and quite possibly multiple months from now, right? So what’s this put dedicated server status at? I’m guessing they never come because an excuse comes up and they highlight salt mines as making it irrelevant.

• Like 1

What is this with the stuipid Bots ? Who's asking for this ? I mean, cmon you will not be able to code a decent a.i. for this game. This game is a badass multiplayer game.I can accept the challenges, but offline bots ? Its like some one is telling me, he playing counter strike only vs Bots. Wasting time and resources for this.

Bring back teamdamage to make F13 great again !

I like that's it is darker feels creepier and after looking again I can see some small differences hopefully we will only have to wait a week or two for the update.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, prodigy said:

What is this with the stuipid Bots ? Who's asking for this ? I mean, cmon you will not be able to code a decent a.i. for this game. This game is a badass multiplayer game.I can accept the challenges, but offline bots ? Its like some one is telling me, he playing counter strike only vs Bots. Wasting time and resources for this.

No. Team killing ruined the game. What's the point to bring back team killing? Easy job for Jason and trolling? 

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:08 PM, BrokenGrabJsonOP said:

IaXSWpzAjXlsLyHVs_wkDc3rZPjoTsIbp2TEJ5CJ

They really need to be added back. They might be considering to add them back now with more and more people bringing it up.

• Like 3

Just now, I Am H1 Michael said:

They really need to be added back. They might be considering to add them back now with more and more people bringing it up.

True. They add stuff back from the Beta all the time. I'm sure they'll add the beta animations back sometime in the future.

• Like 1

Will the missing morph icon problem be fixed in the Xbox One version? I'm sick of getting picked as Jason to find out I have to blindly morph around the map at the start of the match or just walk from end to end. The only way to fix it is to quit the game, reboot, and hope it fixes itself. It is literally game breaking for Jason players.

Is the Phd in Murder going to be fixed on Xbox One? Single player literally lowers your percentage.

By the way, the fps and video stutter in the update video for Xbox One looks pretty bad.

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:48 PM, Im A Deku Scrub said:

Thank god you atleast finally acknowledged it. From what I can tell from researching about this for the last hour. It seems like they were taken out to reduce framerate loss or lag. Which, if you're upgrading the Engine, shouldn't the game be able to handle the Beta Animations now?

EXACTLY! They might have to work on them a bit to put them in the game at this point but it would definitely be worth it.

• Like 3

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

I’d prefer they don’t stick to any of the fan created timelines. All timelines are fucked up and I hate the idea of Part 8 having taken place around the year 2000. Apparently Batman from 1989 was being advertised in 2000? The films weren’t really made with attention to timelines and I don’t think we should pay attention to them either.

I like the idea of the year shown for a map being the year the film was released. If I had my way, the year wouldn’t be shown at all.

6 hours ago, Xenofon1313 said:

No. Team killing ruined the game. What's the point to bring back team killing? Easy job for Jason and trolling? 

I said, team damage, not killing.

11 hours ago, prodigy said:

The majority of players are asking for bots and single player. And have been since before this game was released. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, I Am H1 Michael said:

nope 

There's no reason to add back team killing. It serves no real purpose. The only way it would ever be even slightly justified is if someone is teaming with Jason, but even then, you've always lost a thousand points even back when it was a thing, so why do it? If people really make you that mad, either be an idiot and lose a thousand points by hitting them with a car, or just switch to a different lobby with your friends. 

It is hilarious how someone can read, “...many weeks away.” As, “It will be released May 12th”. And others forgetting that the dedicated servers will not be in the same patch.  All these loser YouTubers posting false information seems to have rotted many brains.  The information is available, here in these forums, posted by official personnel, you just need to read it correctly.  I’m still laughing at everything I’ve read in this thread.  It’s absolutely hillareous.