Sign in to follow this  
Armaniđź‘‘

New Info on the Game Coming

He's talking about the fact that Ben, Wes, and Shifty are all hanging around today. Gertz was here earlier. He's assuming that means a post will happen soon, maybe it will maybe it won't, only time will tell.

I almost made a thread just to ask them what's up... so I understand why Armani did.

Edit got a side bet with myself about which ones disappear and who locks this thread. Lol

6 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

K

Expect something in the About Game Section soon.

And you felt the need to make another thread about speculation in this section?

OP, I hope you're right. Whatever it is, it better be good after Thursdays lame "announcement" about rain <_<

4 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

OP, I hope you're right. Whatever it is, it better be good after Thursdays lame "announcement" about rain <_<

It's not the news he was hoping for.

Just now, thrawn3054 said:

Lol didn't know you could stalk the devs on the forums.

When their signed in their names are highlighted at the bottom of the main page. I think the other member names are by number of posts/frequency of post. 

20 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

He's talking about the fact that Ben, Wes, and Shifty are all hanging around today. Gertz was here earlier. He's assuming that means a post will happen soon, maybe it will maybe it won't, only time will tell.

I almost made a thread just to ask them what's up... so I understand why Armani did.

Edit got a side bet with myself about which ones disappear and who locks this thread. Lol

The question is there a dancing gif on Wes' Twitter? Lol. If not, I wouldn't get too excited.

15 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

It's not the news he was hoping for.

No kidding, he was the one championing Reggie's inclusion for ages now, that post from Wes was pretty much a gentle "no".

5 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

The question is there a dancing gif on Wes' Twitter? Lol. If not, I wouldn't get too excited.

Oh man...I hope not, Lol.

Written communication is more than welcome though. I'm keeping my expectations in check but my curiosity is another beast entirely, it craves information and puzzles like Jason wants counselors. I think they should tell us when it goes to cert. It won't hurt them if they then tell us it will be six to ten days. Giving themselves breathing room for tweaks, or whatever else goes on. A behind the scenes, your with us along the way feeling could go a long way to repairing their relationship with the forum. 

• Like 1

Not quite the news you were hoping for @Armaniđź‘‘?

You should still take this as a win. You got the 2 parties required to make it happen together. That alone probably wouldn't have happened without you.

At least you didn't end up with that restraining order some of us were expecting lol

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Truth said:

Not quite the news you were hoping for @Armaniđź‘‘?

You should still take this as a win. You got the 2 parties required to make it happen together. That alone probably wouldn't have happened without you.

At least you didn't end up with that restraining order some of us were expecting lol

And nearly all by himself! Impressive, truly. 

Sorry, but please refrain from these kinds of topics to keep the forum free from clutter. Speculative threads like this can cause a lot of excitement and misinformation that no one wants to be part of when/if there isn't anything actually going on.