Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YusufpawFA

F13 Furry fanart

Recommended Posts

I don't remember Jason ever having a Taurus model 44 revolver :j2:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I don't remember Jason ever having a Taurus model 44 revolver :j2:

Are you sure it's a Taurus .44 magnum? If I remember correctly Taurus' lineup for the .44 magnum is the Raging Bull series, and usually it has the words printed on the side of the barrel. It looks more like a Taurus .357 because of the hollowed holes on top of the barrel.

Honestly though, if Jason were an animal, I'd imagine he'd be a dog. Extremely obedience to someone he cares about, and has heightened senses to track someone down.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

Are you sure it's a Taurus .44 magnum? If I remember correctly Taurus' lineup for the .44 magnum is the Raging Bull series, and usually it has the words printed on the side of the barrel. It looks more like a Taurus .357 because of the hollowed holes on top of the barrel.

Honestly though, if Jason were an animal, I'd imagine he'd be a dog. Extremely obedience to someone he cares about, and has heightened senses to track someone down.

 

Yup it is based on a 44.M Raging Bull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, YusufpawFA said:

Yup it is based on a 44.M Raging Bull.

Oh. Well then, nvm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Trident77 said:

Are you sure it's a Taurus .44 magnum? If I remember correctly Taurus' lineup for the .44 magnum is the Raging Bull series, and usually it has the words printed on the side of the barrel. It looks more like a Taurus .357 because of the hollowed holes on top of the barrel.

Honestly though, if Jason were an animal, I'd imagine he'd be a dog. Extremely obedience to someone he cares about, and has heightened senses to track someone down.

 

They look very similar :)

2-ti440069_1.tif&wid=575&cvt=jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...