latest?cb=20160418182236

The Tough Guy (Vic from Friday the 13th Part 5 as an example for a tough guy)

Movie Trope: The Tough Guy

Counselor Stats:

Composure: 8/10 (Blood and a Dead body did not affect him but Jason does affect him.)

Luck: 2/10 (Doesn't have the best of luck in the world.)

Repair: 3/10 (Not a total genius with repairing.)
Speed: 5/10 (Equal to Kenny in speed.)

Stamina: 5/10 (Can hold his own in a run.)
Stealth: 2/10 (Isn't the sneaky type of character.)
Strength: 10/10 (Hit's the gym and knows how to fight.)

(All 35 points used up.)

Pros:

+Strength and Composure him a monster in keeping Jason at bay since one hit could leave Jason on the floor.

+Stamina and Speed make him a danger because he would be circling Jason easily but not that fast like Brandon or Chad.

+The Tough Guy character is good for protecting other Counselors similar to that of Tommy or Adam.

Cons:

-Stealth leaves him open for Jason to easily find him

-Luck forces players to use weapons with high durability.

-Repair makes him not the most reliable at fixing anything.

Overall:

This trope counselor is meant to be the "fight me bro" of the F13 gaming community, He is the protector or a potential anti-protector depending on the player of course but with the stats, it takes skills and time to use such a character rather than trying to troll or bully Jason since the luck would surely not help with weapons.

• Like 2

This guy would be perfect for offline counselor mode where you have to run from a crazed counselor.

Start him with his ax, and the perks man at arms, thrasher, and thick skin. That is an intimidating challenge, but it would be fun.

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

This guy would be perfect for offline counselor mode where you have to run from a crazed counselor.

Start him with his ax, and the perks man at arms, thrasher, and thick skin. That is an intimidating challenge, but it would be fun.

Vic?

Or a generic tough guy, I think it would be at least entertaining and Vic certainly fits the idea. Just extend his rampage and have Shelly be the victim in the intro.

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Or a generic tough guy, I think it would be at least entertaining and Vic certainly fits the idea. Just extend his rampage and have Shelly be the victim in the intro.

Oh, that's messed up Shelly is a good guy.

6 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

You mean Eric??

Joey is Roy's son, Vic thrashes him at the beginning of part five. I guess Eric LaChappa could fill the roll, but Shelly looks like Joey. 

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Joey is Roy's son, Vic thrashes him at the beginning of part five. I guess Eric LaChappa could fill the roll, but Shelly looks like Joey. 

Lol I know joey is Roy's son but Shelly is a fan-favorite and Eric is way more fatter in appearance. #ShellyIsBetterThanEric #EricShouldBeJoey

7 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I think the "tough" guy is already represented in the game with Adam.

Not quite. Adam isn't overly tough and ripped. Adam is represented as the "Edgy Guy" but his character isn't well portrayed as that kind of person. Vic would be more perfect for a tough guy

1 minute ago, Qcici said:

Not quite. Adam isn't overly tough and ripped. Adam is represented as the "Edgy Guy" but his character isn't well portrayed as that kind of person. Vic would be more perfect for a tough guy

@Qcici

Or the psycho lol

Anyways, the stats kind of suck. He can't repair as well as Adam or run as far as Buggzy. He offers no new benefits with the given stats as of now.

Just now, Armani? said:

Or the psycho lol

That works too

23 minutes ago, Armani? said:

@Qcici

Or the psycho lol

Anyways, the stats kind of suck. He can't repair as well as Adam or run as far as Buggzy. He offers no new benefits with the given stats as of now.

I couldn't see a tough guy being fast asf or being silent or even good at repairing so I just gave stats that is with the stereotypes.

13 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

Composure and strength stats will make him break free fast af

Facts my bro xD

21 minutes ago, Sir Jack said:

You mean, Bugsy?

Not even close

@Jason Todd Voorhees

Bringing this thread on the front page, because I like this fresh idea for a counselor. But instead of just a basic tough guy, I'd be totally down if it was more of a "Wise guy" type character like from the Mafia movies/games. 

And just so he doesn't have to be too similar to Adam, perhaps they can take some influence from someone like Tommy Vercetti(from GTA Vice City) since he's a character from the 80s. Give him something like slick hair, clean cut clothing or a jacket with a white shirt underneath. Maybe give him a little bit of gold jewelry like a wrist watch too just to show he has a wealthy and serious background.

Also, for the trope itself, instead of simply calling him the tough guy, I'd go for an alternative name, like "The Bronx Kid" just to pitch an example.

Here's some pictures just to show what I mean:

p-the-sopranos-michael-imperioli.jpg

Jon-Bernthal-as-Brad-Bodnick-in-The-Wolf

334395113b39dcbac1c247e9f6e1d7be.jpg

8 minutes ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

@Jason Todd Voorhees

Bringing this thread on the front page, because I like this fresh idea for a counselor. But instead of just a basic tough guy, I'd be totally down if it was more of a "Wise guy" type character like from the Mafia movies/games. 

And just so he doesn't have to be too similar to Adam, perhaps they can take some influence from someone like Tommy Vercetti(from GTA Vice City) since he's a character from the 80s. Give him something like slick hair, clean cut clothing or a jacket with a white shirt underneath. Maybe give him a little bit of gold jewelry like a wrist watch too just to show he has a wealthy and serious background.

Also, for the trope itself, instead of simply calling him the tough guy, I'd go for an alternative name, like "The Bronx Kid" just to pitch an example.

Here's some pictures just to show what I mean:

p-the-sopranos-michael-imperioli.jpg

Jon-Bernthal-as-Brad-Bodnick-in-The-Wolf

334395113b39dcbac1c247e9f6e1d7be.jpg

Not a bad idea at all since in Part 5 we did kinda got some "Wise" looking characters!