Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The charming guy, sometimes shy. Usually kind and respectful. Very likeable. Maybe a virgin. The Boy Next Door usually is the last male alive in a horror movie. They assist in keeping the final girl composed and safe from harm.

@ShiftySamurai

Stats

Composure - 8

Luck - 7

Stamina - 6

Strength - 4

Speed - 4

Repair - 3

Stealth - 3

With Reggie or a character inspired by him being the male having luck + speed + composure, this was hard, but this is balanced now.

Model Inspiration - Nick from Part 7

latest?cb=20101206225800

photos_19200_1473754014.jpg

003-nick1.jpg?w=640&h=614

f13-nick.jpg

@TiffanyIsBae

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Armani👑 said:

The charming guy, sometimes shy. Usually kind and respectful. Very likeable. Maybe a virgin. The Boy Next Door usually is the last male alive in a horror movie. They assist in keeping the final girl composed and safe from harm, and then 1/2 the time boy next door dies. But at least they are last to die.

Luck - 9

Composure - 8

Stealth - 4

Strength - 4

Speed - 4

Stamina - 4

Repair - 2

 

I think he is the next counselor....

If not Mark or if the Devs didn't plan a Reggie inspired counselor. 

Nick from Part 7 would fit this trope.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Nick from Part 7 would fit this trope.

They could possibly base it off him. It'd be funny with Victoria now in the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Armani👑 said:

The charming guy, sometimes shy. Usually kind and respectful. Very likeable. Maybe a virgin. The Boy Next Door usually is the last male alive in a horror movie. They assist in keeping the final girl composed and safe from harm, and then 1/2 the time boy next door dies. But at least they are last to die.

Luck - 8 (I really think they'd aim for the 9.)

Composure - 8

Speed - 5

Strength - 4

Stamina - 4

Repair - 3

Stealth - 3

I think he is the next counselor....

If not Mark or if the Devs didn't plan a Reggie inspired counselor.

The final boy usually has more strength than luck. A 6 in luck, with 6 as strength is usually the way a “Final Boy” has it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd call him "the nice guy" or something along the lines. Since boy next door would be too similar to Jenny and to narrowed down especially with your description of him. I'd be cool if they took inspiration from Mark or Nick but if they did I'd give him more stamina and speed. I mean even if they didn't use Mark/Nick as inspiration we still have too many counselors with 4/10 stamina and the only male counselor we have with above average stamina is Buggzy, would love another male with high stam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2018 at 10:35 PM, Armani👑 said:

They could possibly base it off him. It'd be funny with Victoria now in the game. 

Don’t forget Maddy! (Deb)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all really don't need to tag me in all of these "I designed a counselor" threads.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Y'all really don't need to tag me in all of these "I designed a counselor" threads.

Hey Shifty, just make me a moderator and I'll delete these threads as soon as they pop up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Y'all really don't need to tag me in all of these "I designed a counselor" threads.

I've been asking people not to do that forever. All it does is fill up your notifications and eventually just becomes white noise. I'm glad you said something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a reminder:

The forum rules state, "Excessive Username Tagging: Please refrain from tagging developers/admins/mods excessively to gain their attention. A PM will suffice, and if they are unable to respond, please do allow time. We ask that you please be courteous when talking to the team as we receive a large quantity of messages each day."

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So like Jenny but for a male counselor? Nick would fit this role perfectly

Composure: 8

Luck: 6

Repair: 3

Speed: 4

Stamina: 6

Stealth: 3

Strength: 5

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NthnButAGoodTime said:

As a reminder:

The forum rules state, "Excessive Username Tagging: Please refrain from tagging developers/admins/mods excessively to gain their attention. A PM will suffice, and if they are unable to respond, please do allow time. We ask that you please be courteous when talking to the team as we receive a large quantity of messages each day."

tldr

FUCK OFF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Truth said:

tldr

FUCK OFF

Gtfo

Like y'all didn't tag him 20 times regarding Muffin lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Gtfo

Like y'all didn't tag him 20 times regarding Muffin lmao

Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2018 at 11:25 PM, Armani👑 said:

With Reggie or a character inspired by him being the male having luck + speed + composure, this was hard, but this is balanced now.

tenor.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aren't we already have enough male counselors? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tHr33 said:

Aren't we already have enough male counselors? 

No, it's balanced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Armani👑 said:

No, it's balanced.

We have 8 male counselors vs 7 female.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tHr33 said:

We have 8 male counselors vs 7 female.

Are you counting Tommy? If so, that doesn't count

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Armani👑 said:

Are you counting Tommy? If so, that doesn't count

He is playable so yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:25 AM, Armani👑 said:

The charming guy, sometimes shy. Usually kind and respectful. Very likeable. Maybe a virgin. The Boy Next Door usually is the last male alive in a horror movie. They assist in keeping the final girl composed and safe from harm.

@ShiftySamurai

Stats

Composure - 9

Luck - 6

Stamina - 6

Strength - 4 (there may be a balancing issue for a 5 strength in relation to luck)

Speed - 4

Stealth - 3

Repair - 3

With Reggie or a character inspired by him being the male having luck + speed + composure, this was hard, but this is balanced now.

Model Inspiration - Nick from Part 7

latest?cb=20101206225800

photos_19200_1473754014.jpg

003-nick1.jpg?w=640&h=614

f13-nick.jpg

@TiffanyIsBae

Kinda sounds like me to be honest , but the stats? Come on , he can only sprint a Little bit longer. Why can´t he be a Little smarter than the rest? Like 6 in repair  , 6 or 7 in Stamina and 4 in Speed. Otherwise he wouldn´t be good in running ( to distract ) and in repair ( to get sh*t done) , the two most important traits. you could give him to Balance 6 or 7 in composure , 5 in luck , bla bla bla , atleast in my opinion , Victoria won´t be that good , Jenny isn´t really good and I don´t Need a Jenny 2.0/-1.0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Kinda sounds like me to be honest , but the stats? Come on , he can only sprint a Little bit longer. Why can´t he be a Little smarter than the rest? Like 6 in repair  , 6 or 7 in Stamina and 4 in Speed. Otherwise he wouldn´t be good in running ( to distract ) and in repair ( to get sh*t done) , the two most important traits. you could give him to Balance 6 or 7 in composure , 5 in luck , bla bla bla , atleast in my opinion , Victoria won´t be that good , Jenny isn´t really good and I don´t Need a Jenny 2.0/-1.0.

The Boy Next Door has to have composure and luck lol, it's a part of the trope.

A 6 in stamina is fine. (No one has it yet.)

The repair can't be that high as he's just a boy next door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×