Just now, JennyMyers1984 said:

Yeah...but when you get head punched in three straight rounds and that is the only kill Jason is doing in a WIDE OPEN area, that sucks out the fun. Do an environmental on me, I’m Tiffany I ain’t breaking free any time soon. When you are literally two steps away from a fireplace and Jason head punches you, it’s ridiculous. Trust me, I used to like the head punch but it is used like every single round I play. When you look at the scoreboard and you see all 7 players have been decapitated...it just looks cheap.

The environmental prompts are sensitive sometimes; believe me, I didn't want to head punch you in the bathroom, but I can't always hit that 1/2" cm landing strip to activate swirlie.

I hate the head punch, it's like Jason saying F$*%ck You! That one pisses me off, I can see it angering ppl I know it's fast but I prefer 1-handed quick choke over it. 

I like Part 4's dragging the pig splitter in the crotch  or the up n under crotch chop especially for the ladies...Tiffany, AJ, Deborah, Jenny or Vanessa even the guys lmao 

5 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Yeah...but when you get head punched in three straight rounds and that is the only kill Jason is doing in a WIDE OPEN area, that sucks out the fun. Do an environmental on me, I’m Tiffany I ain’t breaking free any time soon. When you are literally two steps away from a fireplace and Jason head punches you, it’s ridiculous. Trust me, I used to like the head punch but it is used like every single round I play. When you look at the scoreboard and you see all 7 players have been decapitated...it just looks cheap.

It looks cheap to you maybe, but the person who was Jason is probably smiling. It's not for other players to make the game fun for you. You don't get to dictate  how people play the game as long as they're not trolling or doing something that interferes with actual gameplay.

7 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

It looks cheap to you maybe, but the person who was Jason is probably smiling. It's not for other players to make the game fun for you. You don't get to dictate  how people play the game as long as they're not trolling or doing something that interferes with actual gameplay.

It’s for ALL the players to have fun, not just the Jason player. I’m not dictating anybody and saying how the should and shouldn’t play but when you put on an 8 minute chase then have Jason head punch you and after your dead they go into combat stance and block and go back and forth on your dead body to simulate tea bagging, it’s pretty shitty. Just don’t understand why after COUNTLESS hours of mo-caping and putting in all of these amazing brutal kills that somebody chooses to do one over and over again, not to mention you don’t get as much XP. 

1 minute ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

It’s for ALL the players to have fun, not just the Jason player. I’m not dictating anybody and saying how the should and shouldn’t play but when you put on an 8 minute chase then have Jason head punch you and after your dead they go into combat stance and block and go back and forth on your dead body to simulate tea bagging, it’s pretty shitty. Just don’t understand why after COUNTLESS hours of mo-caping and putting in all of these amazing brutal kills that somebody chooses to do one over and over again, not to mention you don’t get as much XP. 

When you tell people not to use the same kill you are telling them to play the game the way you want them to.

Why should Jason give two shits about what the counselors want when the majority will quit in the middle of the kill, or dance, taunt and Teabag him? 

If someone has fun doing the same kill over and over, you are free to be bored by it, but it's not up to you to decide that what they're doing isn't fun.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

When you tell people not to use the same kill you are telling them to play the game the way you want them to.

Why should Jason give two shits about what the counselors want when the majority will quit in the middle of the kill, or dance, taunt and Teabag him? 

If someone has fun doing the same kill over and over, you are free to be bored by it, but it's not up to you to decide that what they're doing isn't fun.

I mean...when Jason is teaming and simulating teabagging himself I kinda have a right to be upset. Then again, when Jason quits because he only killed two people it’s okay because counselors were “taunting and teabagging”. I’ve had some rough experiences with try-hards Jason teaming up with people and doing the same kills over and over and over again then letting their friends escape by the boat/car. Same kill + teaming = a pretty pissed off player. If you wanna do the same boring kill over and over again then be my guest but when the Jason player is a counselor next round and quits in the middle of a kill then I’m pretty sure I can put them on blast if I want to.

9 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

I mean...when Jason is teaming and simulating teabagging himself I kinda have a right to be upset. Then again, when Jason quits because he only killed two people it’s okay because counselors were “taunting and teabagging”. I’ve had some rough experiences with try-hards Jason teaming up with people and doing the same kills over and over and over again then letting their friends escape by the boat/car. Same kill + teaming = a pretty pissed off player. If you wanna do the same boring kill over and over again then be my guest but when the Jason player is a counselor next round and quits in the middle of a kill then I’m pretty sure I can put them on blast if I want to.

Teaming and quitting are a legitimate gripe and  it's fair to be upset by that. If you go back to one of my previous posts I said that as long as they aren't interfering with gameplay. 

These things are not the same as using the same kill 7 times.

Choke and headpunch. Those kills get the most hate. (Don´t think that has changed, right?) Often enough it´s becuase the others are all greyed out tough that i use choke tough. but as said, the trolls get choked makes them even more mad  usually:P .

Head punch is my favorite kill after the weed whacker wich is not in the game sadly (where is a map with a trash container? we need that). Don´t give a flying fish if i piss of people with it, i just love it.

1 hour ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

I don’t use the one handed choke or head punch (except on Part 8) because I HATE those kills because that’s all that Jason’s use. Multiple times a Jason used the head punch on every single counselor, I just don’t get the fun in using the same kill over and over again. There needs to he a cooldown on the kills where you can’t use the same kill back to back. At least use one of your other kills. I guess the toilet kill and the coconut kills are the ones that are the most degrading. I’ve never been swirled because I never hide in the bathroom to begin with, but I always catch somebody hiding in the bathroom and I’ll easily swirly them. I don’t hate any of the kills besides the one handed choke and head punch because it’s so overused.

Sounds more like trying to dictate how others play. It can be annoying but it's part of the game. Jason is there to kill you. If he chooses that method rather than opting for more versatile kills than let him. Just means you have to be more on your A game as a counselor since those kills are quick.

• Like 1

The kill I think is the most degrading that  I always have as I main part 9 and will at least use for the final kill or against someone who teabags excessively or trolls is the "a little off the top". Just the fact that it's almost 15-20 seconds of Jason planting his Axe in the ground and then slowly pressing their head into the Axe blade..... Probably the closest to the Wu Tang Clan  Method Man interlude where they talk about torturing someone who wronged you by heating up a coat hanger till it's red hot and then violating them "nice and slow"....

Otherwise the part 4 body split would be the other equal and sadly the part 6 shish kabob kill isn't as good as those two. 

2 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Choke and headpunch. Those kills get the most hate. (Don´t think that has changed, right?) Often enough it´s becuase the others are all greyed out tough that i use choke tough. but as said, the trolls get choked makes them even more mad  usually:P .

Head punch is my favorite kill after the weed whacker wich is not in the game sadly (where is a map with a trash container? we need that). Don´t give a flying fish if i piss of people with it, i just love it.

Oh yeah, i love using the Head Punch and Choke, back to back. I only spam it when killing trolls and Counselors, who try to be slick and fight me.  

Most degrading for the counsellors is easily the toilet drown and the neutering.

But most degrading for the player would be head punch. It makes many people angry because of how quick it happens. Window tossing is also up there because people get angry at how quick it can happen and it's a big ego killer when people think they can lose Jason in cabins. It's even funnier when Jason is using stalk and people climb right into his hand.

Choke. Always. 

For maximum salt extraction, take the time to carry them over to an environmental, then choke anyway.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Glad you like it. Alternative method = drag to environmental, then slash slash slash.

11 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

For a troll, they get no kill animation, only slashes.

It is fun to see someone go from dancing and Teabagging, to limping away from you holding there arm, while you cut them down. If you know they have pocketknives it makes it even better.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AdmiralJT said:

It is fun to see someone go from dancing and Teabagging, to limping away from you holding there arm, while you cut them down. If you know they have pocketknives it makes it even better.

If anyone teabags me, I target them.

Choke and Head Punch because of how fast they are. The only situation where I'll spam Head Punch without anyone trying to troll is if I'm fighting at least two people who are trying to repair an objective so they have less time to repair

Any of the Neutered kills

The toilet kill

If they finally fix the voice over bug during kills and improve the head punch camera view so, that we can see where the head went. Then maybe i would actually like the head punch, much more. Hearing Chad’s “Please No!” Voice line for every male character, just sounds dumb and repetitive. 

I hate that! I refuse to throw a Counselor, through an open window, unless i absolutely have too. An easy fix to this is to just make the wndow close when the animation starts. Also i don’t mind being thrown through a closed or broken window.