Which kill do you save for those super annoying trolling counselors? Before the kick, I would say the headrip or part 9’s coconut peel? Thoughts?

Just now, megaweenieman said:

Which kill do you save for those super annoying trolling counselors? Before the kick, I would say the headrip or part 9’s coconut peel? Thoughts?

The obnoxiously slow Part 4 DLC kill where Jason slowly slices the counselor in half by dragging them across the Cleaver. It isn't for the trolling counselors though, it's for the little kids in the game. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The 1 handed choke. I enjoy watching it, but most everyone hates it so trolls get the 1 handed choke. If they've been particularly nasty I'll slash them till they're limping and push them around the map for a minute before finishing them off. I have slashed trolls till limping, grabbed them and dropped them on a counselor trap but it's not always convenient.

• Like 1

Anything that involves dismemberment ;) but I gotta say the heart punch because you are ripping out the very source of their life, and toss it to the ground like garbage. 

Love using the part IV kill from his kill pack where he cuts their leg off at the knee and chops off their head on runners like Vanessa. Let's see her run now! :P

• Like 4

My personal favorite Non-weapon grab kill is the One Handed Choke. Simple, but effective. It requires a small amount of space, quick, good for trolls and brutal! Well, in my opinion that is. 

13 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

Love using the part IV kill from his kill pack where he cuts their leg off at the knee and chops off their head on runners like Vanessa. Let's see her run now! :P

I love that execution! Quick and perfect for runners!

14 hours ago, megaweenieman said:

The kill that i love to use on trolls the most is the “Up and under” Pig Splitter weapon kill! I’m going to be using this kill with all my Jason’s, when weapon swapping is released. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

My personal favorite Non-weapon grab kill is the One Handed Choke. Simple, but effective. It requires a small amount of space, quick, good for trolls and brutal! Well, in my opinion that is. 

There is something about the simple savagery of Jason squeezing the life out of someone with one hand that is very satisfying. I love the look of it and the sounds. It's a shame so many consider it a cheap kill.

1 hour ago, megaweenieman said:

I like to hug it out, justvsobthey know that I don't let it get to me.

1 hour ago, AdmiralJT said:

The 1 handed choke. I enjoy watching it, but most everyone hates it so trolls get the 1 handed choke. If they've been particularly nasty I'll slash them till they're limping and push them around the map for a minute before finishing them off. I have slashed trolls till limping, grabbed them and dropped them on a counselor trap but it's not always convenient.

My gawd... Great idea!

@megaweenieman Depends on the amount of trolling, salt, and shit talking. If they are really trolling, being useless, or trying to team up with me, I'll probably just slash them to death. Nothing goes better with salt than more salt. I refuse to give the little shitheads the luxury of a cool kill. If they stick around, I can usually look forward to hearing how much of a casual and hack that I am in the lobby. :D 

If they are just talking a lot of smack or just hiding, I'll do the one-handed choke or headpunch, just to get them out of the way. I always have at least one of those ready to go.

Minor trash talk and verbal jabs don't usually bother me, it is just part of gaming. I will try to give them and everyone else some cinematic kills. I really like Part 8's kick and axe throw and Part 2's pick to the temple and head spin. Of course, I always try to do environmental kills whenever possible. The poker down the throat at the campfire and the cemetery fence kill are my favorites. (Too bad you can almost never catch somebody in the cemetery). 

I try to be entertaining as Jason when I can. But sometimes the with the time factor and limited space, you gotta do what you gotta do.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, gamermom1967 said:

Swirlie in the toilet....if any of my friends use that kill on me I won't play with them for 2 days lol

I’ve done this so many times to trolls,:lol:.

also I prefer to do the knee snap kill on trolls. I love the way the counselors writh in pain when I force them to preform the splits, also it’s great to do on vanessas. 

Headpunch is degrading, so quick and brutal. It's like if Jason tells to counselor "you don't deserve more of my attention, take that little piece of shit"

And it's degrading because after that, anybody can play soccer with the head.

• Like 2

Two handed choke.

It's a slow, angry kill (not to mention one of the most drawn out kills) and even once they're dead...head stomp.

Dismember and two handed choke come to mind. For environmental kills, the toilet kill for sure.

I use different kills for each Jason, other than a quick kill for situations with no room, so its hard for me to answer that without going through each Jason.

If I am Part 4, Tommy gets the Tommy kill no matter what.

I think the most degrading way of killing them is slashing them to nothing, then grabbing them repeatedly to make sure you get an environmental kill is very entertaining. Yelling "Run Rabbit. Run rabbit!"

29 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

Headpunch is degrading, so quick and brutal. It's like if Jason tells to counselor "you don't deserve more of my attention, take that little piece of shit"

And it's degrading because after that, anybody can play soccer with the head.

That's exactly why I generally use it on Chad or any counselor that gave me a lot of trouble.

• Haha 1

After thinking about this for a while I don't think the actual kill used is always the most degrading part. The setup for the kill is often more rewarding for me. 

If you can fool some arrogant window hopper that thinks they're an expert kiter into jumping back into a window into your grab that can be even more rewarding. The same goes for playing AFK with someone who likes to run around furniture and snatching them when they try to get a free hit. It makes them look like a dumbass, and that can be pretty degrading.

• Thanks 1

I don’t use the one handed choke or head punch (except on Part 8) because I HATE those kills because that’s all that Jason’s use. Multiple times a Jason used the head punch on every single counselor, I just don’t get the fun in using the same kill over and over again. There needs to he a cooldown on the kills where you can’t use the same kill back to back. At least use one of your other kills. I guess the toilet kill and the coconut kills are the ones that are the most degrading. I’ve never been swirled because I never hide in the bathroom to begin with, but I always catch somebody hiding in the bathroom and I’ll easily swirly them. I don’t hate any of the kills besides the one handed choke and head punch because it’s so overused.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Multiple times a Jason used the head punch on every single counselor, I just don’t get the fun in using the same kill over and over again. There needs to he a cooldown on the kills where you can’t use the same kill back to back. At least use one of your other kills. 

There doesn't need to be a cooldown for kills.Just because you don't see the fun in it doesn't mean it's not there. I find it hysterical to watch a head bounce off the walls of a small cabin like a racquet ball.

1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

There doesn't need to be a cooldown for kills.Just because you don't see the fun in it doesn't mean it's not there. I find it hysterical to watch a head bounce off the walls of a small cabin like a racquet ball.

Yeah...but when you get head punched in three straight rounds and that is the only kill Jason is doing in a WIDE OPEN area, that sucks out the fun. Do an environmental on me, I’m Tiffany I ain’t breaking free any time soon. When you are literally two steps away from a fireplace and Jason head punches you, it’s ridiculous. Trust me, I used to like the head punch but it is used like every single round I play. When you look at the scoreboard and you see all 7 players have been decapitated...it just looks cheap.

When you lag and potato suicide out a second story window rather than opening the drawer right next to it.