How would a Halloween game work?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think a game like the movie Halloween should work?

• Keep the current aspect: "Counselors" (survivors) of Haddonfield, trapped in their neighborhood trying to escape with a killer on the loose
    • Similar aspect: Same with the survivors, but a different killer mechanic/location
    • Same with the killer aspect but different location and survivors

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:08 AM, deathbat96777 said:

What would you guys think about Tyler Mane doing the mo-cap for Michael Myers?

I may be late but I'm going to say no to Mane doing mo-cap. Mane doesn't capture the essence of what Michael Myers is at all. Id prefer they get the new actor or Chris Durand to do the work.

On 4/22/2018 at 8:10 PM, The Gloved One said:

Chase music reduced to very special moments 

I like this idea a lot. Judging how Michael is a "strong silent type", having a dramatic theme everytime he comes within a 10 meter radius would be a buzzkill. I think it should correspond to how much power he has at the moment. At the beginning of the match, you wouldn't be alerted if he was around. Instead, he could stalk you without your knowledge, and build up his power gradually. It'd also scary as hell to turn a corner and see Michael standing in a dark hallway.

Later in the match, when most of the players are dead, I think should music should come into play. For example, all players have escaped and its just one or two survivors left. When Michael comes around and discovers you, it should play something like "The Shape Stalks" or the Halloween theme. It'd also be intense to be trying to reach the police as Loomis while the Halloween theme plays, sort of a cinematic feel if you will.

• Thanks 1

On 4/23/2018 at 8:21 PM, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

It's cute tho lol

Hey @FrenchFriedPotaters - you're junkin' up my forum!! ?

Please don't double/triple/multi-post. Just edit your last one and merge everything into that one, please.

Gracias, Senor PappasFritas.

56 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Hey @FrenchFriedPotaters - you're junkin' up my forum!! ?

Please don't double/triple/multi-post. Just edit your last one and merge everything into that one, please.

Gracias, Senor PappasFritas.

Ugh, forgive me. I keep forgetting lol

I got a warning point against this so I'm sorry :C