Treymaker

Who Has Completed the “Grand Slam” of Achievements?

Just curious as to who has completed what I am referring to as the Grand Slam of achievements on this game. Completing the Grand Slam means you have accomplished the following 4 tasks:

1. Have achieved every trophy on the game (including The Sequel, The Final Chapter, Ph. D in Murder, and Killer Franchise Trophies)

2. Have completed every single badge (all badges fully 3 star completed for both Counselor and Jason)

3. Have collected all 20 Pamela tapes

4. Have collected all 13 Tommy tapes

If you haven’t, but you are close, what do you still need to get to finish the Grand Slam? This is where I stand (UPDATED 7/15/18):

1. I have every trophy except for The Final Chapter, Ph. D in Murder, Killer Franchise

2. I have every badge 3 star completed for both Counselor and Jason

3. I have all 20 Pamela tapes

4. I have all 13 Tommy tapes

I have all badges and all Pamela and Tommy Tapes...I just need to play Jason 500 and 1000 times to get the platinum for the game. Sometimes my friends and I will grind out matches on private matches. I’ve been keeping track since the launch day and currently if my count is right, I’m at 370 Jason matches.

I play this game daily, how in the world were you able to finish the boat escape badge and find all 13 Tommy tapes?  Or were you doing the private match thing where the person playing Jason doesn’t try to kill you? Not judging at all, just curious.  

I'm 80% on my trophies, I need 2 more Tommy tapes, I have all the Pamela tapes, and I need 6 more badges.

Does the PHD in murder require buying the part 7 and part 4 kill packs?

Need just 1000 Jason matches

Have all badges completed

Have all Pamela tapes

Have all but two Tommy Tapes

27 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

I play this game daily, how in the world were you able to finish the boat escape badge and find all 13 Tommy tapes?  Or were you doing the private match thing where the person playing Jason doesn’t try to kill you? Not judging at all, just curious.  

Private match boosting to help with about two or three badges. I did all of them legit besides the boat tipping and electrical boxes (I hate destroying electrical boxes because it causes me to not be able to see anything and I typically play Part 3 who has a weak sense). To be honest my last badge was the Tommy badge because I NEVER come back as Tommy. The boat escapes and boat repairs came naturally as I always tried to escape on the boat when the map had a boat.

Due to the fact that you can get achievements, badges and tapes in private matches, they are completely meaningless. They serve as nothing more than glorified checkboxes to make you believe the game has more depth than it actually does. Enjoy that false sense of accomplishment while you can. Once you have everything unlocked this game is as stale as a month old doughnut. Let's assemble a team of scientists and mathematicians to design a more meaningful form of progression since the current design team can't seem to do it.

• Like 1

Need 1000 matches as Jason to complete the trophies. If I've been counting right, I have 429 more to go.

I have all the badges

Have all the Pamela tapes.

Only have 3 Tommy tapes. :(

@AdmiralJT No you don't need any kill packs or Savini Jason to complete PHD.  Only the kills from launch are used.

Haven't boosted... i.e. used private matches to bullshit my way to trophies/achievements/tapes.

Missing 5 Tommy tapes.

Need 500 and 1000 Jason matches and PhD in murder on trophies.

Need boat repairs, need hiding spot kills and need torpedos. 

Unfortunately next to no one is dumb enough to try and hide anymore. 

17 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

Due to the fact that you can get achievements, badges and tapes in private matches, they are completely meaningless. They serve as nothing more than glorified checkboxes to make you believe the game has more depth than it actually does. Enjoy that false sense of accomplishment while you can. Once you have everything unlocked this game is as stale as a month old doughnut. Let's assemble a team of scientists and mathematicians to design a more meaningful form of progression since the current design team can't seem to do it.

OK there Negative Nancy.  Who pissed in your Cheerios?:rolleyes:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

. Once you have everything unlocked this game is as stale as a month old doughnut. 

Personally I disagree. Every match is a little different and playing with new people makes for an all new experience. 

Sounds like maybe you should move on?

• Sad 1

I platinum'd sometime ago. All I need is a couple more Tommy tapes and one badge. Apparently I avoided ever getting into the boat with anyone in knowing Jason would likely wreck our sh!t and missed out on that badge along the way.

I am at 37% of 1000 matches played. Love the xbox maybe dedicated servers will help.

All badges

All Pamela tapes

5/13 Tommy tapes. 

Completed VC2.0

Level 150.

2 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Sounds like maybe you should move on?

I already did. I started playing Dead by Daylight about a month ago. The progression system in F13 is garbage. That's all I was trying to say.

Edit: In Dead by Daylight you can only get achievements and earn blood points in ranked matches. That validates them. The F13 achievements mean nothing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gyaaft said:

I already did. I started playing Dead by Daylight about a month ago. The progression system in F13 is garbage. That's all I was trying to say.

Edit: In Dead by Daylight you can only get achievements and earn blood points in ranked matches. That validates them. The F13 achievements mean nothing.

I gotta ask - what's the real value of your 'validated' DbD achievements?  Do you get discounts at the grocery store?  

Seems to me the value of any achievement in a video game is a personal sense of accomplishment.  You know yourself what it took to earn it.

• Like 2

Does PlayStation have details on how close you are to unlocking trophies? On Xbox it gives me a percentage if it's an achievement I have to grind for. 

10 hours ago, Brogan322 said:

Does PlayStation have details on how close you are to unlocking trophies? On Xbox it gives me a percentage if it's an achievement I have to grind for. 

No on PS4 it only tells you what trophies you have or have not achieved. It doesn't tell you how close or far you are to a specific trophy.

19 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

I'm 80% on my trophies, I need 2 more Tommy tapes, I have all the Pamela tapes, and I need 6 more badges.

Does the PHD in murder require buying the part 7 and part 4 kill packs?

No add-ons needed. But you must do ALL Jason grab and weapon kills that released with the game, ALL environmental kills ( including closet at barn in Higgins Haven, fence kill at Graveyard, and game table corner kill at Crystal Lake shop).

48 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

No add-ons needed. But you must do ALL Jason grab and weapon kills that released with the game, ALL environmental kills ( including closet at barn in Higgins Haven, fence kill at Graveyard, and game table corner kill at Crystal Lake shop).

Ive got all those, the only ones I'm missing are a few of the grab kills and some weapon specific ones that I never bothered to spend CP on. 

I need only 4 things:

The Sequel (268 / 500)
The Final Chapter (268 / 1000) - i don't think i'll EVER get this one
Gotta Kill Em All (1182 / 1313)

I'm missing a lot of epic perks, but i don't really care about them.

Level 150, all gold badges for jason and councelor, all tommy and pamela tapes, all DLC's.

@Treymaker You and I are pretty much at the same point here. I only need the 2 achievements for playing as Jason, but you're closer with the badges. I need like 60 boat escapes, and some of the badges for Jason. We have the same tapes though.

21 hours ago, Treymaker said:

Private!? Shit, I see this just about every night now on quick play. 150 players too. I was yelling at the one chick to go to private match after had to watch her and her buddy play with the car for last 8 mins of a match. Start car, smash car, jason grab hold and spin counselor, rince repeat.. like wtf already!!!

21 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

OK there Negative Nancy.  Who pissed in your Cheerios?:rolleyes:

My bad guys... Cereal bowl was closer than the toilet...

• Haha 1