Treymaker

Who Has Completed the “Grand Slam” of Achievements?

Just now, kepps-66 said:

I mean the odds, not the overall system. It is horrible. I get common and poor 95% of the time. Your odds should increase dramatically when rolling a lot of CP. 

I get what you are saying, it just doesn't work that way. And it shouldn't. I don't know what the answer would be, but hoarding CP shouldn't be the it.

10 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

I get what you are saying, it just doesn't work that way. And it shouldn't. I don't know what the answer would be, but hoarding CP shouldn't be the it.

It is obviously broken, we agree. It seems like they want people to hoard CP with all these 130% weekends. I just want my Tommy tapes. I have played ten hours a day every double weekend, and don’t get anything. Speed looters jump on and do nothing but loot fast. 

9 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

It is obviously broken, we agree. It seems like they want people to hoard CP with all these 130% weekends. I just want my Tommy tapes. I have played ten hours a day every double weekend, and don’t get anything. Speed looters jump on and do nothing but loot fast. 

I feel your pain. I only have 1 Tommy Tape. I sometimes think I should just switch to Vanessa on these weekends and speed loot as well...but then that boat, it just starts calling my name, and back to Deb I go.

4 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

He cheated. The only people are getting ALL trophies is to play private matches so that they can be Jason every time. No one has been Jason that many times in strictly multiplayer public matches. 

Excuse me?... I cheated?... I play quick play and am a solo player. I'm a notorious streamer on Twitch and I grind 7 days a week. Monday is the 24th week of 7 days a week, so stop assuming before you spout off. I had 30 epics with 2,250,000 cp (all cp built since the end of december), all badges, tapes completed. So, know who you are talking to or about before you make any asinine statements toward me.

13 hours ago, Methodicalize said:

Excuse me?... I cheated?... I play quick play and am a solo player. I'm a notorious streamer on Twitch and I grind 7 days a week. Monday is the 24th week of 7 days a week, so stop assuming before you spout off. I had 30 epics with 2,250,000 cp (all cp built since the end of december), all badges, tapes completed. So, know who you are talking to or about before you make any asinine statements toward me.

For 1313 kills and 1000 matches as Jason, it is nearly impossible to get without private matches. NOONE, not even Twitch bitches get “picked” as Jason that much! Your grind probably helped you achieve it, if it was all quick plays. I have played since the release and I play everyday, 6-12 hours per day and I have just now gotten 666 kills. Maybe you had better luck being Jason, such as playing in lobbies where everyone else had no preference or counselor preference set. I see tons of Twitchers doing their trophies in private mode with other people. If you didn’t do it that way, way to go!! Tapes have been extremely hard to come by too, tommy ones. But I still find it nearly impossible to believe “they we all” quick play as you stated.  

2 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

For 1313 kills and 1000 matches as Jason, it is nearly impossible to get without private matches. NOONE, not even Twitch bitches get “picked” as Jason that much! Your grind probably helped you achieve it, if it was all quick plays. I have played since the release and I play everyday, 6-12 hours per day and I have just now gotten 666 kills. Maybe you had better luck being Jason, such as playing in lobbies where everyone else had no preference or counselor preference set. I see tons of Twitchers doing their trophies in private mode with other people. If you didn’t do it that way, way to go!! Tapes have been extremely hard to come by too, tommy ones. But I still find it nearly impossible to believe “they we all” quick play as you stated.  

Again... Come again... 1000 Counselor Matches Completed on 10-15-17... Max 101 on June 26th, 2017
1313 kills on 9-10-17 and 1000 Jason Matches on 4-3-18....

You have no clue what you are talking about when it relates to me. I'm a solo/lone wolf player and don't play with people.
I just did a 18 hour and 45 min stream on update day, 5 hours of sleep and then over 13 hour stream to follow.
I grind like no other and again, have had the tapes finished for awhile and the proof is in the pudding if you knew me whatsoever.

9 hours ago, Methodicalize said:

Again... Come again... 1000 Counselor Matches Completed on 10-15-17... Max 101 on June 26th, 2017
1313 kills on 9-10-17 and 1000 Jason Matches on 4-3-18....

You have no clue what you are talking about when it relates to me. I'm a solo/lone wolf player and don't play with people.
I just did a 18 hour and 45 min stream on update day, 5 hours of sleep and then over 13 hour stream to follow.
I grind like no other and again, have had the tapes finished for awhile and the proof is in the pudding if you knew me whatsoever.

Once again, it seems impossible! Didn’t say it totally is. If you are putting that kind of time in and speed looting, then it is possible off near 20 hours per day....but the average player works a job and don’t have 20 hours to play. For those that are average, it is impossible without private matches on the time frame in which you have done it. 

The only one that seems hard to believe is the 1000 matches played as Jason. I mean I have all the other trophies he is referring to and I never play Private. So it can be done, but the 1000 matches is crazy. I play this game A LOT, and I just very recently got the trophy for playing 500 matches as Jason.

1 minute ago, Treymaker said:

The only one that seems hard to believe is the 1000 matches played as Jason. I mean I have all the other trophies he is referring to and I never play Private. So it can be done, but the 1000 matches is crazy. I play this game A LOT, and I just very recently got the trophy for playing 500 matches as Jason.

Ya the 500 and 1000 Jason matches are all that' left for me. And the Tommy tapes. And I guess a few skulls now too

On 5/27/2018 at 11:34 AM, Treymaker said:

Exactly my point. But with this last update, I have been Jason a lot more. I was even Jason three consecutive matches in the same lobby a few times this weekend. 

I just can't believe they seriously thought 1000 matches was a decent achievable number for Jason. That number should have been halved at the very least for a character you get like maybe 15% of the time

On 4/22/2018 at 2:01 PM, Treymaker said:

Just curious as to who has completed what I am referring to as the Grand Slam of achievements on this game. Completing the Grand Slam means you have accomplished the following 4 tasks:

1. Have achieved every trophy on the game (including The Sequel, The Final Chapter, Ph. D in Murder, and Killer Franchise Trophies)

2. Have completed every single badge (all badges fully 3 star completed for both Counselor and Jason)

3. Have collected all 20 Pamela tapes

4. Have collected all 13 Tommy tapes

If you haven’t, but you are close, what do you still need to get to finish the Grand Slam? This is where I stand:

1. I have every trophy except for The Sequel, The Final Chapter, Ph. D in Murder, Killer Franchise

2. I have every badge 3 star completed except for Counselor Boat Escapes (I’m at 83/113) and Jason Flipping the Boat (23/31)

3. I do have all 20 Pamela tapes

4. I currently have 8 of the 13 Tommy tapes

AS OF TODAY I DID IT! WITH PROOF!

XBOX!

https://ibb.co/album/f5wAdv

I’ve played a lot but I’m not an achievement hunter.  I just grab what I get while playing normally.  I’ve never joined a private “let’s hand out achievements” group as it doesn’t interest me.  Why grind out achievements if you have to cheat and render them meaningless?   I’ve also never cared if others have achievements. 

The only thing I have completed is Pam tapes. 

I would like to finish Tommy Tapes as I only have half of them. 

I have 83% achievements on PS4 but don’t think I’ll ever pass 500/1000 Jason games or PHD in murder.   The likelihood of getting some of the kills without them being gifted to you is low.  I did get 1000 Counselor games some time ago. 

I have 90% of badges maxed out except the boat ones for both Counselor and Jason.  I also need to stop the car more.   It’s a hard badge to get when you try not to let them start the cat to begin with and I’m not going to allow car repairs on purpose to get a badge. 

3 hours ago, GHUNTERthaFIRST said:

AS OF TODAY I DID IT! WITH PROOF!

XBOX!

https://ibb.co/album/f5wAdv

Congrats on completing the Grand Slam as well as the Bonus of completing all objectives in the Single Player Challenges!

1 hour ago, Treymaker said:

Congrats on completing the Grand Slam as well as the Bonus of completing all objectives in the Single Player Challenges!

Question how many people do you know are in the same boat as me? 

Only need 1000 matches as Jason, currently at 600 whatever... Will take forever but who wants to grind THAT!?  It will come...

On 6/4/2018 at 2:11 AM, MaxRenn82 said:

Only need 1000 matches as Jason, currently at 600 whatever... Will take forever but who wants to grind THAT!?  It will come...

Exactly!! I will just wait mine out in public matches. Private match will not give a sense of accomplishment. 

On 4/22/2018 at 3:01 PM, Treymaker said:

Just curious as to who has completed what I am referring to as the Grand Slam of achievements on this game. Completing the Grand Slam means you have accomplished the following 4 tasks:

1. Have achieved every trophy on the game (including The Sequel, The Final Chapter, Ph. D in Murder, and Killer Franchise Trophies)

2. Have completed every single badge (all badges fully 3 star completed for both Counselor and Jason)

3. Have collected all 20 Pamela tapes

4. Have collected all 13 Tommy tapes

If you haven’t, but you are close, what do you still need to get to finish the Grand Slam? This is where I stand:

1. I have every trophy except for The Sequel, The Final Chapter, Ph. D in Murder, Killer Franchise

2. I have every badge 3 star completed except for Counselor Boat Escapes (I’m at 83/113) and Jason Flipping the Boat (23/31)

3. I do have all 20 Pamela tapes

4. I currently have 8 of the 13 Tommy tapes

1. I have every trophy, except for The Sequel, The Final Chapter and Killer Franchise.

2. Missing 3 counselor's badges: fixing the phone (98/113), stun jason with firecrackers (108/113), boat escapes (66/113); 2 Jason's badges:  killing in the water (19/31), torpedo (14/31).

3. I do haver all 20 Pamela tapes since forever.

4. I currently have 4 of 13 Tommy's tapes and I didn't find any in the last couple of months at least.

Also, I have unlocked every emote from the single player challengers. Made all 10 challenges, with 3 skulls and every objective.

I need 500 matches as Jason, 1000 matches as Jason, and 1313 kills. I need four counselor badges and 2 Jason badges. 

I have all tapes. Tommy and Pam’s. 

I'm grinding the kills and matches.  And a grind it is.

I wish the PS4 had a tracker so you could see your progress.  Too bad bots don't count toward the trophies/achievements.

I'll get them one day.  😂

5 hours ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

I'm grinding the kills and matches.  And a grind it is.

I wish the PS4 had a tracker so you could see your progress.  Too bad bots don't count toward the trophies/achievements.

I'll get them one day.  😂

Yes it is!! I been trying to grind it too. 

I HAVE COMPLETED ALL OBJECTIVES LONG AGO AND ALL THE NEW OBJECTIVES I HAVE FURTHER PROBABLY DONE ALL OBJECTIVES IN TOTAL 5X'S OR MORE OVER WITH AL THE HRS AND TIME IV PUT INTO THIS GAME 3Khrs AND COUNTING. 

10 hours ago, pilospc said:

I HAVE COMPLETED ALL OBJECTIVES LONG AGO AND ALL THE NEW OBJECTIVES I HAVE FURTHER PROBABLY DONE ALL OBJECTIVES IN TOTAL 5X'S OR MORE OVER WITH AL THE HRS AND TIME IV PUT INTO THIS GAME 3Khrs AND COUNTING. 

Whaaaaat?! I couldn’t hear you.

8 minutes ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Whaaaaat?! I couldn’t hear you.

I couldn't hear him over the all CAPS!! Lol.