Sign in to follow this  
Jdt827

Carter “Cort” Andrews: The Eccentric Rocker

With the awesome fan service of Melissa as a new counselor and fellow community members sharing their ideas and wishlists for new counselors, I thought I would throw the top of my wishlist out in the ring. 

Cort is probably the most memorable male character in all of the franchise; highly overshadowed by Tommy from the same movie and of course, excluding Jason himself. With modest screen time, Cort makes his mark on the franchise as a lovable, eccentric character with one of the franchises most ambitious death scenes in a double murder sequence that ends in an R.V. crashing, flipping, and going up in flames. 

When I think Friday the 13th, few male characters come to mind. Cort is very unique. He’s the only male counselor we actually see in action as a counselor working with campers. How he got the job, we may never know. He’s a fun loving rock music enthusiast with little know-how, less luck, but a lot of heart and knows when it’s time to bolt. I feel the game needs a more unique male character and I hope for support on this!

Stats:

Composure: 8/10 - even seeing Jason in the rear view mirror didn’t get a sound out of Cort. He’s not the type to lose his shit. Even when he knows he’s about to die%

Stealth: 2/10 - Lets face it. Cort isn’t quiet. Between the loud music and even his personality is just loud. “Vicky, what are you doing back there, taking a dump?!” 

Luck: 5/10 - Cort got really lucky the night he died. But he got really unlucky moments later. 

Repair: 1/10 - Court has little know how. He knew nothing about being a camp counselor with the kids, he had know idea how to fix the power to the RV, and he had no idea how to start the R.V. But he can drive!

Speed: 8/10 - Cort is fast alright. Just ask Vicky.

Stamina: 4/10 - just ask Vicky lol. He couldn’t wait till the end of the song before blowing his load. 

Strength: 6/10: I think Cort would havescouple good punches in him given the chance.

In game character: Cort is a clueless goofball who is obsessed with rock music but can’t play an instrument. He is the type to confidently explains fire starting technique, be 100% wrong, and knows he’s talking out of his ass. He wants to help but has zero know how. So he helps retrieve tools for repair-strong counselors. He’s got great composure because he’s sure he’ll be just fine but the truth is that LUCK isn’t on his side. In cut scenes, we see him playing air guitar to a rock song next to a dancing AJ as Melissa stands with her arms folded judging them and rolling her eyes.

CLOTHING: I’d like to see both option from below. I like the tank top with the blue plaid over it and ripped blue jeans. He can have head phones around his neck too. Either way. 

2431337D-8E70-49D7-ACEC-617CB5E32C1B.jpeg

017D89F5-BB8D-4343-A407-12728F0E6E5B.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Jdt827 said:

Composure: 8/10 - even seeing Jason in the rear view mirror didn’t get a sound out of Cort. He’s not the type to lose his shit. Even when he knows he’s about to die%

Stealth: 2/10 - Lets face it. Cort isn’t quiet. Between the loud music and even his personality is just loud. “Vicky, what are you doing back there, taking a dump?!” 

Luck: 5/10 - Cort got really lucky the night he died. But he got really unlucky moments later. 

Repair: 1/10 - Court has little know how. He knew nothing about being a camp counselor with the kids, he had know idea how to fix the power to the RV, and he had no idea how to start the R.V. But he can drive!

Speed: 8/10 - Cort is fast alright. Just ask Vicky.

Stamina: 4/10 - just ask Vicky lol. He couldn’t wait till the end of the song before blowing his load. 

Strength: 6/10: I think Cort would havescouple good punches in him given the chance.

You forgot to add an extra point! also I think there's actually a Cort thread here somewhere.

Edit: Nvm it was made by you