( Since everyone is making Threads, I'll do it as well, This time for an Antagonist)

TROPE: The Psychiatrist (Or the "Doctor")

Stats:

Composure: 5/10 (Composed Enough to Throw Ms. Shepard At Jason And Run Off)

Luck: 6/10 (Not exactly the Luckiest Person, But Lucky enough to Exploit The Shepard(s)

Strength: 2/3 (Doesn't Fight Jason Directly, But he Overpowers Ms. Shepard, Holding her In Place)

Repair: 4/10 (I'll Count Repair as Intelligence Right Now, This is subject to change)

Speed: 6/10 (Managed to Outrun Jason for a Little Bit)

Stamina: 4/10 (Ran out of Stamina Pretty Quickly)

Stealth: 7/10 (Not Exactly the Stealthiest Person, But this is Mostly connected to his terrible, TERRIBLE stamina, He ran out of Stamina so quickly, Even Jason Caught up with him) (Offer up better stats if you wish, I'm not good at making them)

Role In the Game: Bad News Crews Is Really Bad News for Everyone Else, His Main Goal Is to Survive and He will Do it At any Cost, His Main Point Is Repair which is somewhat good, He has Good Stealth and Can Hide if Jason Comes, But his Composure Is stuck at 5, Crews Wouldn't excel with Large Groups Because He would be an easy Target for Jason To Catch, Although He would very easily be able to co-operate with 1 Person, And then Sacrifice them to Jason as He tries to Run Away.

@Qcici Credited for Format. 

-((Repair and Luck Changed))-

• Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

( Since everyone is making Threads, I'll do it as well, This time for an Antagonist)

TROPE: The Psychiatrist (Or the "Doctor")

Stats:

Composure: 5/10 (Composed Enough to Throw Ms. Shepard At Jason And Run Off)

Luck: 4/10 (Not exactly the Luckiest Person, But Lucky enough to Exploit The Shepard(s)

Strength: 2/3 (Doesn't Fight Jason Directly, But he Overpowers Ms. Shepard, Holding her In Place)

Repair: 6/10 (I'll Count Repair as Intelligence Right Now, This is subject to change)

Speed: 6/10 (Managed to Outrun Jason for a Little Bit)

Stamina: 4/10 (Ran out of Stamina Pretty Quickly)

Stealth: 7/10 (Not Exactly the Stealthiest Person, But this is Mostly connected to his terrible, TERRIBLE stamina, He ran out of Stamina so quickly, Even Jason Caught up with him) (Offer up better stats if you wish, I'm not good at making them)

Role In the Game: Bad News Crews Is Really Bad News for Everyone Else, His Main Goal Is to Survive and He will Do it At any Cost, His Main Point Is Repair which is somewhat good, He has Good Stealth and Can Hide if Jason Comes, But his Composure Is stuck at 5, Crews Wouldn't excel with Large Groups Because He would be an easy Target for Jason To Catch, Although He would very easily be able to co-operate with 1 Person, And then Sacrifice them to Jason as He tries to Run Away.

@Qcici Credited for Format. 

oooooooOOO I like this!

Just now, Qcici said:

oooooooOOO I like this!

Thank you :)

This Thread is going to be about Minor Characters (Or Overlooked Ones) Being Added, So Suggestions are Welcome!

9 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

This Thread is going to be about Minor Characters (Or Overlooked Ones) Being Added, So Suggestions are Welcome!

That's actually true, I feel like he's one of the most overlooked characters in the franchise

Just now, Qcici said:

That's actually true, I feel like he's one of the most overlooked characters in the franchise

He would be perfect for the Survivor Scums who Want to survive all alone

He can Fix, he can Run, He is stealthy. 

1 minute ago, SmugDoka said:

He would be perfect for the Survivor Scums who Want to survive all alone

He can Fix, he can Run, He is stealthy. 

Oh btw, you forgot to add an extra point to the stats. You made it out of 34 when it's supposed to be out of 35.

I was actually sad when Ms.Sheppard died. I was SO PISSED when he made that pussy move lmao. 

6 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Oh btw, you forgot to add an extra point to the stats. You made it out of 34 when it's supposed to be out of 35.

I was actually sad when Ms.Sheppard died. I was SO PISSED when he made that pussy move lmao. 

Woops, Looks like I missed a Point, On it

Also Me too, Crews was such an Asshole! 

Also I don't think my edit showed up, This is awkward and weird... (RIP MY Axel and Robbie Concept)

Dr. Crews' role as toxic survivor is already filled by the Vanessa mains in this game. ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Pazuzu said:

Dr. Crews' role as toxic survivor is already filled by the Vanessa mains in this game. ;)

XDDDDDDDDDD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pazuzu said:

Let's give the Vanessa's Another Counselor so they can Lower Or Increase Their Sodium Levels

I'm still sad about Losing my Duo Counselor Concept ;;-;;

This trope isn't really popular but I'd like to see this character! Maybe not Crews (I'd prefer McCulloch from part 8) but it's be cool to get this trope in-game regardless. The only stats I'd really change are maybe luck and repair. I'd give him 6 luck and 4 repair. 6 luck because like Melissa he survived right until the end, and because he was manipulating Tina and her mother for some time without any repercussions.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Espy said:

This trope isn't really popular but I'd like to see this character! Maybe not Crews (I'd prefer McCulloch from part ? but it's be cool to get this trope in-game regardless. The only stats I'd really change are maybe luck and repair. I'd give him 6 luck and 4 repair. 6 luck because like Melissa he survived right until the end, and because he was manipulating Tina and her mother for some time without any repercussions.

Okie Dokie, Thank you for the suggestions. 

This is cool and I like the idea of an antagonistic 'counselor' who is older. Hope to see him in the future.

If bots are ever added to matches it would be awesome if he could manipulate them into protecting him, or he could be introduced as a bot himself. It would be funny seeing new people buddy up with him thinking he's a walking PK only for him to run away when they're grabbed. If the bots that are introduced are also playable, it will encourage the use of mics, as that will be a way of quickly identifying who is a bot or not. It would also add a good deal of variety to the game. 

Paying CP, to take over a bot after the death of your counselor could also be fun. Although it would probably add two mins to the timer, and only one player would be permitted to do this per match. Sorry for going off topic, ideas happen when I read good posts.

The idea of a psychologist, or Dr. that is out for themselves at the expense of others would make for interesting future SP Challenges as well. 

• Like 1

I'd also like to see them add his weed whacker kill from the movie in all it's glory (maybe in a future sp challenges?). It was heavily censored in the movie so it'd be cool to see it play out in the game. Prefereably done on him.

• Like 1

You know, I am pretty certain Terry Kiser would be thrilled to come back to voice/motion capture Dr. Crews again . . . 

• Like 1

The second.

THE.

VERY.

SECOND. 

a Dr. Crews player is killed,

I will lose sight of all objectives in the game and just reenact Weekend at Bernie's AND Weekend at Bernie's 2 for the duration of the 20 minutes. This does not mean that I would merely kick the body around or prop it up. I would certainly do that, but that's not the end of it. I would insist on pretending that the Dr. Crews player is still alive, and attempt to convince other players of this. I would do this weather I was Jason, or any counselor player.

This would continue to occur in every match moving forward, until the point just after which I stop giggling....

.... sooo... indefinitely.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

The second.

THE.

VERY.

SECOND. 

I will lose sight of all objectives in the game and just reenact Weekend at Bernie's AND Weekend at Bernie's 2 for the duration of the 20 minutes. This does not mean that I would merely kick the body around or prop it up. I would certainly do that, but that's not the end of it. I would insist on pretending that the Dr. Crews player is still alive, and attempt to convince other players of this. I would do this weather I was Jason, or any counselor player.

This would continue to occur in every match moving forward, until the point just after which I stop giggling....

This is why Jason needs the ability to pick up and carry a corpse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

The second.

THE.

VERY.

SECOND. 

Same! XD

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

This is cool and I like the idea of an antagonistic 'counselor' who is older. Hope to see him in the future.

If bots are ever added to matches it would be awesome if he could manipulate them into protecting him, or he could be introduced as a bot himself. It would be funny seeing new people buddy up with him thinking he's a walking PK only for him to run away when they're grabbed. If the bots that are introduced are also playable, it will encourage the use of mics, as that will be a way of quickly identifying who is a bot or not. It would also add a good deal of variety to the game. 

Paying CP, to take over a bot after the death of your counselor could also be fun. Although it would probably add two mins to the timer, and only one player would be permitted to do this per match. Sorry for going off topic, ideas happen when I read good posts.

The idea of a psychologist, or Dr. that is out for themselves at the expense of others would make for interesting future SP Challenges as well. 

That is a pretty good Idea and thank you. 

15 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

The second.

THE.

VERY.

SECOND. 

Safe to assume Dr. Crews would get "The Bernie" as one of his emotes?

tenor.gif

Great. NOW I want to start my own campaign to get Dr. Crews added. 

--but with a mustache.

--and round sunglasses.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Safe to assume Dr. Crews would get "The Bernie" as one of his emotes?

tenor.gif

Great. NOW I want to start my own campaign to get Dr. Crews added. 

--but with a mustache.

--and round sunglasses.

Yes