Part 8 Characters And DLC  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which counselors would you like to see from my list implemented into the game?

• Tamara Mason [Sophia Price]
    • Eva Watanabe [Sabrina Lee]
    • Wayne Webber [George Dyer]
    • Sean Robertson [Kevin Fowler]
  2. 2. Would You Like A Manhattan Disco Party Clothing DLC?

Just now, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Should Eva's hair be as long as this but shorter?

image.jpeg.0f8eac057d7cfd3b639d509088e7f66e.jpeg like, WAYYYYY shorter?

Yeah.

Eva's hair ends at the back of her waistline from what I saw in the movie, that character's hair ends NEAR HER FOOT.. That's a lot of hair lol. 

Just now, Qcici said:

Yeah.

Eva's hair ends at the back of her waistline from what I saw in the movie, that character's hair ends NEAR HER FOOT.. That's a lot of hair lol. 

Lol she probably didn't have a haircut in like 2 years lmao

Also, I like aggravating you ;)

What if Eva looked like this..?

image.jpeg.412b099de206db5dc560534b780ceb8d.jpeg

Just now, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Lol she probably didn't have a haircut in like 2 years lmao

Also, I like aggravating you ;)

What if Eva looked like this..?

image.jpeg.412b099de206db5dc560534b780ceb8d.jpeg

NO

I think the best solution for Gun Media to add long hair into the game is to hire someone who solely specializes in the development of long hair in media such as Video Games or even Movies. I don't know exactly how far video games and movies are on a model-scale point, but I'm sure they're very similar. 

4 minutes ago, Qcici said:

I had also came up with solutions to help the devs implement long hair in the game. (in the original Eva thread which includes a quote below:)

I really like the hair in the second video! I agree with you, Eva CAN'T have short hair!!! Eva has gorgeous hair and they're ruining her in they add short hair. If they just give her short hair, they're just being lazy and careless. By the way, good job for making the thread! 

Just now, StripMonopoly said:

I really like the hair in the second video! I agree with you, Eva CAN'T have short hair!!! Eva has gorgeous hair and they're ruining her in they add short hair. If they just give her short hair, they're just being lazy and careless. By the way, good job for making the thread! 

Thank you! They need to hire someone who specializes in hair!

Just now, Qcici said:

I think the best solution for Gun Media to add long hair into the game is to hire someone who solely specializes in the development of long hair in media such as Video Games or even Movies. I don't know exactly how far video games and movies are on a model-scale point, but I'm sure they're very similar. 

Maybe they can do like a short hair but extend it so it can be long bc the short hair already has physics so technically it'll be the same..? Sorry, I'm not part of a game developing team lol

3 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Thank you! They need to hire someone who specializes in hair!

Yea, they do! It might make the game look good since the second video did say that they don't usually use long hair that moves in games! (maybe)

1 minute ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Maybe they can do like a short hair but extend it so it can be long bc the short hair already has physics so technically it'll be the same..? Sorry, I'm not part of a game developing team lol

The reason why long hair is hard to implement is because of the physics. There's actually a specific formula used both in real life and in video games to calculate proper hair physics. There's a formula for one strand, then a whole patch of hair. The whole process is really complicated but it's possible. 

Screen_Shot_2018-04-23_at_9.37.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2018-04-23_at_9.37.17_PM.png

2 minutes ago, Qcici said:

The reason why long hair is hard to implement is because of the physics. There's actually a specific formula used both in real life and in video games to calculate proper hair physics. There's a formula for one strand, then a whole patch of hair. The whole process is really complicated but it's possible. 

Screen_Shot_2018-04-23_at_9.37.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2018-04-23_at_9.37.17_PM.png

Dang, my blonde self doesn't understand anything that's in these pictures. I'm too dumb to make video games.

2 minutes ago, StripMonopoly said:

Dang, my blonde self doesn't understand anything that's in these pictures. I'm too dumb to make video games.

That's the reason why the devs don't know how to properly implement long hair, which is why they need someone who specializes in that kind of business. It wouldn't be just beneficial for Eva, but then we can start having our counselors have their original hairstyles such as Adam's long hair or Jenny's original concept art hair. It would be really cool. 

2 minutes ago, Qcici said:

That's the reason why the devs don't know how to properly implement long hair, which is why they need someone who specializes in that kind of business. It wouldn't be just beneficial for Eva, but then we can start having our counselors have their original hairstyles such as Adam's long hair or Jenny's original concept art hair. It would be really cool. 

I would be in love.

• raw

11 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Tag me in the post when it's created!

Post was created last night, should be one of the top threads on this page

If the devs ever get the hang of long hair (or hair in general, lets be honest) then they could possibly release alternate hairstyles as DLC in the future.

Just now, FinalBoy said:

If the devs ever get the hang of long hair (or hair in general, lets be honest) then they could possibly release alternate hairstyles as DLC in the future.

Speaking of hair DLC, there was actually a supposed leak of hair DLC recently! Did you see the picture?

And you're right, it wouldn't just benefit Eva cosmetically, but the other counselors too 

Just now, Qcici said:

Speaking of hair DLC, there was actually a supposed leak of hair DLC recently! Did you see the picture?

And you're right, it wouldn't just benefit Eva cosmetically, but the other counselors too 

Wait.. what leaked picture? Don't tease me like this lol

4 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

That doesn't sound bad at all. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FinalBoy said:

Wait.. what leaked picture? Don't tease me like this lol

unknown.png

So! This is the image I'm talking about!

If you notice behind Victoria, you can see Jenny slightly blurred out.

But have you noticed that there's something.. off with Jenny? 

Her hair looks pretty unfamiliar, and even looks like she has Victoria's hair!

Yesterday, Shifty had stated that ZERO MODELS were changed in the Engine Update, that's 100% not Jenny's hair, therefore it's probably a hair pack DLC!!!

Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I also noticed that about Jenny hair lol I thought it was photoshopped tbh.

In that picture, Jenny has that peak on her left side of her hair, but her hair has the volume of Melissa, it looks exactly like Melissa's hair if you focus on certain areas. 

Just now, Qcici said:

In that picture, Jenny has that peak on her left side of her hair, but her hair has the volume of Melissa, it looks exactly like Melissa's hair if you focus on certain areas. 

Seems Victoria gave Jenny a make over lol.