Part 8 Characters And DLC  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which counselors would you like to see from my list implemented into the game?

• Tamara Mason [Sophia Price]
    • Eva Watanabe [Sabrina Lee]
    • Wayne Webber [George Dyer]
    • Sean Robertson [Kevin Fowler]
  2. 2. Would You Like A Manhattan Disco Party Clothing DLC?

4 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

Eva is fine.

Tamara, not so much. 

I like em both but if I had to choose I'd rather Eva. Still I like how their stats align and Tamara was a fun character but with the lawsuit we probably will only get characters inspired by them anyway, if at all.

1 hour ago, Yoshman2523 said:

We need separate options.

I want Eva, but not Tamara. 

Alright Aright, gimme a moment

Ok guys! So I didn't want anyone to have to revote, so I want you guys to comment which of the two girls would you like to be implemented into the game (you can state why if you want to)

Thank you!

Ok guys! I decided to change the direction of this thread, this thread isn't focused on Eva or Tamara anymore, but Part 8 characters!

I added Wayne Webber and Sean Robertson along with a new Jason combat ability. I changed up the voting options so you can seperately choose which counselors you would like to see make it in the game! : )

Gimme feedback on this guys. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Qcici said:

Ok guys! I decided to change the direction of this thread, this thread isn't focused on Eva or Tamara anymore, but Part 8 characters!

I added Wayne Webber and Sean Robertson along with a new Jason combat ability. I changed up the voting options so you can seperately choose which counselors you would like to see make it in the game! : )

Gimme feedback on this guys. 

I don't really like Sean or Wayne so I just voted for Tamara and Eva. I'd like to see Sean's trope in-game but would prefer if it was someone inspired off Nick or even Paul representing it.

Really like the idea of changing it to part 8 characters though! It'll be helpful for if/when we get a part 8 map.

Just now, Espy said:

I don't really like Sean or Wayne so I just voted for Tamara and Eva. I'd like to see Sean's trope in-game but would prefer if it was someone inspired off Nick or even Paul representing it.

Really like the idea of changing it to part 8 characters though! It'll be helpful for if/when we get a part 8 map.

Sean and Nick were really similar. I'd give Nick the "Boy Next Door" trope and give Sean the "Nice Guy" trope. I think when it comes down to it, only one of the two can become a canidate of being implemented. If both were added, that would cause counselor cloning to occur. 

Also, thanks! You can add ideas on what other characters from Part 8 you want in along with ideas accompanied with stats. 

5 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Sean and Nick were really similar. I'd give Nick the "Boy Next Door" trope and give Sean the "Nice Guy" trope. I think when it comes down to it, only one of the two can become a canidate of being implemented. If both were added, that would cause counselor cloning to occur. 

Also, thanks! You can add ideas on what other characters from Part 8 you want in along with ideas accompanied with stats. 

I mean I have no problem with characters of the same trope being in the game if they are interesting (which is why I'd like to see Tamara) but Sean was just kinda...eh. I wouldn't mind seeing Paul or even Rick from III make it in alongside Nick.

Will do. The only other character I'd like to see is McCulloch. Not sure about stats at the moment but I'll edit/reply when I do!

Edit: Also I hated Wayne lol one of the worst in the series for me.

Just now, Espy said:

The only other character I'd like to see is McCulloch. Not sure about stats at the moment but I'll edit/reply when I do!

Alright!

So far it appears that everyone who voted wants Eva, glad you guys want her! She's my number 1 most requested counselor. 

I noticed that my "Gorgeous Guy" emote idea is in the game now. It's called, "Flirt" I think 

Chiming in to say I'd love to see Eva (or a counselor based on her), she'd probably be my #1 choice outside of Final Girls. Not that I wouldn't dislike seeing any of the other characters from Part 8 listed, she just feels the most different from what we already have in the game as counselors so far.

On 5/29/2018 at 11:24 AM, Doodoo said:

Chiming in to say I'd love to see Eva (or a counselor based on her), she'd probably be my #1 choice outside of Final Girls. Not that I wouldn't dislike seeing any of the other characters from Part 8 listed, she just feels the most different from what we already have in the game as counselors so far.

On 5/29/2018 at 2:34 PM, SomebodyFancy said:

Eva would feel and look the most different from who we have. 

I’d be all in for her. 

Hey! Sorry I didn't see these messages, glad you guys want her! 

Edit:

Screen_Shot_2018-05-31_at_12.20.08_AM.pn

Holy moly, 35 people voted but the majority of you guys didn't respond! If you vote then please give your opinion about the votes >_<

29/35 people want Eva, so happy for that though~!

I would LOVE those 2 girls added, a Psycho and a cutie

39 minutes ago, Aksana said:

I would LOVE those 2 girls added, a Psycho and a cutie

I know right! 

Probably unpopular opinion, but if they end up adding another person anytime this year. I'd hope for the aged asshole non believer, like a Charles or Dr. Crews.

1 hour ago, tyrant666 said:

Probably unpopular opinion, but if they end up adding another person anytime this year. I'd hope for the aged asshole non believer, like a Charles or Dr. Crews.

I don't think it's that unpopular. I'd love to see that type of character in game. I think most people would prefer Dr. Crews from VII but I think McCulloch was the better version in a lot of ways. I know some people want characters from X but I'd much rather see characters from 6, 7, and especially 8. I hope they continue adding as many characters from the movies as possible, even if they have a different name like Chuck/Mitch and Melissa/Victoria. More the merrier imo.

8 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

6 hours ago, Espy said:

I don't think it's that unpopular. I'd love to see that type of character in game. I think most people would prefer Dr. Crews from VII but I think McCulloch was the better version in a lot of ways. I know some people want characters from X but I'd much rather see characters from 6, 7, and especially 8. I hope they continue adding as many characters from the movies as possible, even if they have a different name like Chuck/Mitch and Melissa/Victoria. More the merrier imo.

I think those two are Underated/Overlooked characters. I would love for them to be implemented!

I want all of them added honestly. I want as many counselor options as humanly possible because I love variety. I don't see a downside to adding any of them. If I had to choose one though, it's Eva all the way!

Also YES to the clothing pack. Maybe it's not "disco" centric per se because that could get a little cheesy and the immersionists would come out in droves crying about it, but something!

4 hours ago, Tiffany said:

I want all of them added honestly. I want as many counselor options as humanly possible because I love variety. I don't see a downside to adding any of them. If I had to choose one though, it's Eva all the way!

Also YES to the clothing pack. Maybe it's not "disco" centric per se because that could get a little cheesy and the immersionists would come out in droves crying about it, but something!

Same lmao!

I think Gun Media should add less silly clothing packs such as the Halloween DLC and have something that can fit a general theme for everyone, rather than a season (i.e. Camp Counselor Uniforms or even the "Manhattan Disco Party" DLC clothing I mentioned.

With the word from @wes over the lawsuit, unfortunately we will not be receiving any content related to this thread or any other counselor/map/etc thread. I really wanted to see characters like Eva make a debut into the game, but we won't be seeing that happen..

Thanks a lot, Victor. 

Time to move on somewhere else, I guess. Gun Media had great plans going on w/ Grendal and Jason X. They even had the kills ready for Jason X, but in the end, it was all for nothing. 

Absolutely Nothing.

Yeah I mean damn. I was looking forward to the new content we'd get down the line, especially Eva. I know she wasn't confirmed, but I had hope. 

First of all, this is my first post on this forum! But also, I recently joined this game because I saw some Victoria Sterling feed somewhere and I just have to say, characters are what bring me (personally) into games. And with that no good Victor ruining everything, I'd hate to see so many potential characters and content never get to see the light of day. Here's to hoping that these counselors are added sometime down the line. Also, Eva is my favorite. ❤️

Threads like this need to stay alive now more than ever. Our collective energy will manifest into a massive spiritbomb in the courtroom.