Jump to content

Part 8 Characters And DLC  

50 members have voted

  1. 1. Which counselors would you like to see from my list implemented into the game?

    • Tamara Mason [Sophia Price]
    • Eva Watanabe [Sabrina Lee]
    • Wayne Webber [George Dyer]
    • Sean Robertson [Kevin Fowler]
  2. 2. Would You Like A Manhattan Disco Party Clothing DLC?



Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I knew that would blow your mind!

It really surprised me! If she were to be added to the game, we would have either have two Masons in the game, or one of the characters would have to get a name change (Tamara Mason into Sophia Price or change up AJ's Last Name)

 

 

Also I gave Tamara and Eva clothing options, I may add up on the options if I can find more clothes lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Qcici said:

It really surprised me! If she were to be added to the game, we would have either have two Masons in the game, or one of the characters would have to get a name change (Tamara Mason into Sophia Price or change up AJ's Last Name)

 

 

Also I gave Tamara and Eva clothing options, I may add up on the options if I can find more clothes lol. 

Wouldn't be need for a name change lol cousins in game would be adding for the characters and the game lore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wouldn't be need for a name change lol cousins in game would be adding for the characters and the game lore.

Speaking of lore, it would be cool for the devs to give us more insight on these lovely counselors. The only descriptions they give us is: "She's badass, blah blah blah" but they don't tell us about their childhood, their dreams, etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Speaking of lore, it would be cool for the devs to give us more insight on these lovely counselors. The only descriptions they give us is: "She's badass, blah blah blah" but they don't tell us about their childhood, their dreams, etc

Omg I wish they could do that! I might bond with the characters more and based on my interests or whatever, I could choose what character best fits me. I want to learn more about that characters too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, StripMonopoly said:

Omg I wish they could do that! I might bond with the characters more and based on my interests or whatever, I could choose what character best fits me. I want to learn more about that characters too!

I know right! They could give us lore on how Tiffany was flirty with Chad then fell in love with Kenny (dirty thot) They could tell us about why the counselors decided to become counselors! What inspired Deborah or AJ or Buggzy to become counselors? So many questions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Qcici said:

Speaking of lore, it would be cool for the devs to give us more insight on these lovely counselors. The only descriptions they give us is: "She's badass, blah blah blah" but they don't tell us about their childhood, their dreams, etc

Trust me I know :^/ I hope they do in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Qcici said:

I know right! They could give us lore on how Tiffany was flirty with Chad then fell in love with Kenny (dirty thot) They could tell us about why the counselors decided to become counselors! What inspired Deborah or AJ or Buggzy to become counselors? So many questions!

Yea I want to know why and how they got there, including Chad. I would have never expected for him to be a counselor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StripMonopoly said:

Yea I want to know why and how they got there, including Chad. I would have never expected for him to be a counselor. 

I'd expect for it to say something along the lines of:

"Chad was a spoiled brat blah blah blah his parents decided to force him to volunteer at Camp Crystal Lake"

 

3 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Trust me Iknow :^/ I hope they do in the future.

Hopefully they'll do it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

We should make a post about it!

Who wants to make the thread!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea, we should make a post! It might not be the most important thing they'll do but it will be interesting! Plus, if they won't do it, then we can maybe do it ourselves??? @Qcici, you might be right. Chad might have been forced to be a counselor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StripMonopoly said:

Yea, we should make a post! It might not be the most important thing they'll do but it will be interesting! Plus, if they won't do it, then we can maybe do it ourselves??? @Qcici, you might be right. Chad might have been forced to be a counselor. 

Alright! Let's get this rolling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StripMonopoly said:

Me!!!!!!!

@Jason Todd Voorhees The thread shall be made!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StripMonopoly said:

He's going to make it? Ok! I'm excited!:lol:

Oh, I was telling him that you were making the thead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Qcici said:

Oh, I was telling him that you were making the thead

Oh, lol! Well, I don't know if I should make it because I'm going to have the trouble. Maybe you should make it, you re so much more better at doing it than me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StripMonopoly said:

Oh, lol! Well, I don't know if I should make it because I'm going to have the trouble. Maybe you should make it, you re so much more better at doing it than me!

Alrighty! It will be a little while!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, StripMonopoly said:

Thanks!

I made the thread, if it's kinda unorganized it's because I did it really quickly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TiffanyxAJ said:

If they add Eva, they have to give her short hair.

NO.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE MY DEAR EVA WITH SHORT HAIR, I WANT MY SWEET EVA WITH HER LONG HAIR, I KNOW THE DEVS CAN CREATE LONG HAIR, IT'S JUST REALLY HARD.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Qcici said:

NO.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE MY DEAR EVA WITH SHORT HAIR, I WANT MY SWEET EVA WITH HER LONG HAIR, I KNOW THE DEVS CAN CREATE LONG HAIR, IT'S JUST REALLY HARD.

 

Yes, it's really hard, hence why they won't create it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

If they add Eva, they have to give her short hair.

I had also came up with solutions to help the devs implement long hair in the game. (in the original Eva thread which includes a quote below:)

 

On 4/18/2018 at 7:15 PM, Qcici said:

Alright! So you know how the devs of FT13 (well, just about every game dev lol) talk about how long hair is pretty hard to implement? Welllll!!!.... I watched some videos on some extravagant hair physics in video games, movies, and general modeling. Maybe these videos will help Gun Media out with implementing long hair! : )

This video here showcases this really creepy human doll thing modeled lol. We don't have any characters in the game who's hair is that thin. Maybe what they could do for Eva is implement all the thin hairs and kinda clump them together to give the appearance of slightly thicker hair. Another alternative is to change the physics of the hair in the game's coding to match the physics of the hair, but keep the thickened appearance of the hair. 

 

This video is something I found that may further help the devs out more when implementing long hair. 1:16 is the best part because the hair clips through the nose lol. I don't thing they added collision to the nasal area.

 

 

This here is a good example of hair physics in a video game. It's pretty unrealistic but this could give the devs some idea on how the hair could be like for Eva. Eva would need need to have hair physics a little bit similar to this, to kinda have realism and flowy hair : )

 

 

IT DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS!

Our long haired Eva obviously has competition with Rapunzel. So the question is, how did they manage to properly make Rapunzel's hair have physics that are semi-realistic? Well watch this video! I think the devs could learn a thing or two from this!

 

 

 

Anyway, what do you guys think of the hair physics solutions? I hope they read this and consider using these videos to their advantage : )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×