Part 8 Characters And DLC  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which counselors would you like to see from my list implemented into the game?

• Tamara Mason [Sophia Price]
    • Eva Watanabe [Sabrina Lee]
    • Wayne Webber [George Dyer]
    • Sean Robertson [Kevin Fowler]
  2. 2. Would You Like A Manhattan Disco Party Clothing DLC?

3 hours ago, Qcici said:

And what would Reggie add to the game hmm?

Are we really going to act brand new?

Reggie has a tractor and his stats aren't a Buggzy copy. His trope isn't a Buggzy copy. 

I have nothing against Julius, but he'd be a version of Buggzy with more composure, with points taken from his speed and stamina. 

And why play him, when you could Adam at that point lol

6 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Why not pair Eva with Victoria then. Works just as well. 

What do you mean? Their stats could be completely different from what they MIGHT give us. They're going to look different too.

53 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Are we really going to act brand new?

Reggie has a tractor and his stats aren't a Buggzy copy. His trope isn't a Buggzy copy. 

I have nothing against Julius, but he'd be a version of Buggzy with more composure, with points taken from his speed and stamina. 

And why play him, when you could Adam at that point lol

Oh please, don't tell me you think that your Reggie guy is gonna be riding a tractor in game. You're so ridiculous at this point! There's no way in hell we're bringing a drivable tractor into the game. 

Why the hell do you think Julius would have points taken away from Speed and Stamina? He was the damn fastest runner I've seen in the movies. You're very absent minded about that. Julius would be great for Speed, Stamina, And strength, but he'd just kinda be a statistic; just like Reggie 🤢🤢🤢

Think before you speak the next time you say "He wouldn't bring anything to the game."

MY characters are actually USEFUL and brings useful assets into the game (I.e Eva Watanabe as a High Stealth and Repair Counselor with slightly higher end runner capabilities.)

4 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Oh please, don't tell me you think that your Reggie guy is gonna be riding a tractor in game. You're so ridiculous at this point! There's no way in hell we're bringing a drivable tractor into the game. 

Why the hell do you think Julius would have points taken away from Speed and Stamina? He was the damn fastest runner I've seen in the movies. You're very absent minded about that. Julius would be great for Speed, Stamina, And strength, but he'd just kinda be a statistic; just like Reggie 🤢🤢🤢

Think before you speak the next time you say "He wouldn't bring anything to the game."

MY characters are actually USEFUL and brings useful assets into the game (I.e Eva Watanabe as a High Stealth and Repair Counselor with slightly higher end runner capabilities.)

So you're indeed saying the Devs wouldn't give him high composure to make him "different" since he was composed and that he'd be an exact copy of Buggzy.

tenor.gif?itemid=5850917

i like this both and the idea, i feel if they come out both we need ship or the main manhattan map and i wanna see fat girl, a twin, a popular cute guy or bombshell dark or lightskin women

4 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

So you're indeed saying the Devs wouldn't give him high composure to make him "different" since he was composed and that he'd be an exact copy of Buggzy.

I never talked about Composure in that paragraph, but he would indeed have high composure since he went full on punching-bag mode on Jason. He would also have better repair than Buggzy since he's a student boarding on the Lazarus (maybe a 3 or 4.) I could come up with stats right now and show how Buggzy and Julius can be different 

Just now, Qcici said:

I never talked about Composure in that paragraph, but he would indeed have hight composure since he went full on punching-bag mode on Jason. He would also have better repair than Buggzy since he's a student boarding on the Lazarus (maybe a 3 or 4.) I could come up with stats right now and show how Buggzy and Julius can be different 

You can only give 3 stats that are high. The 4ths stat can be moderate(5) at best so good luck. 

Just now, Armani👑 said:

You can only give 3 stats that are high. The 4ths stat can be moderate(5) at best so good luck. 

Who made up that rule?

Just now, Qcici said:

Who made up that rule?

No counselor has 4 stats that are all 6 or above. It has to be balanced or whatever. 

1 minute ago, Armani👑 said:

No counselor has 4 stats that are all 6 or above. It has to be balanced or whatever. 

Tommy does 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Armani👑 said:

Composure: 7/10

Luck: 3/10

Repair: 3/10

Speed: 8/10

Stamina: 7/10

Stealth: 1/10

Strength: 6/10

Julius is a High Stamina, Speed, Strength, and Composure counselor. And no, I really do not care if he has 4 stats that excel the 6 mark. There's no actual known rule with how Gun Media determines the stats of counselors. The only confirmed rule is that the points are out of 35. Unless you want to bring Shifty in here to either debunk or confirm the Number 6 Theory.

15 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Composure: 7/10

Luck: 3/10

Repair: 3/10

Speed: 8/10

Stamina: 7/10

Stealth: 1/10

Strength: 6/10

Julius is a High Stamina, Speed, Strength, and Composure counselor. And no, I really do not care if he has 4 stats that excel the 6 mark. There's no actual known rule with how Gun Media determines the stats of counselors. The only confirmed rule is that the points are out of 35. Unless you want to bring Shifty in here to either debunk or confirm the Number 6 Theory.

I simply looked at facts. That's why I changed Reggie's stats. They have 14 counselors and none have 4 stats that are 6 or above.

Those stats don't represent him well btw. His strength is not 6/10, that's slightly above average. He's a boxer.

Strength - 9 (for obvious reasons and this number hasn't been Taken yet)

Composure - 8 (He squared up with Jason head on)

Speed - 7 (He's fast)

Stamina - 5 (Oh well)

Luck - 3 (Died)

Repair - 2 (Because you think he has some repair skill although never shown or teased in movie)

Stealth - 1 (Stereotype)

Done. 

2 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Stamina - 5 (Oh well)

Nor does that add up either. The only thing I'm willing to change is his repair and MAYBE his strength, everything else is in alliance to how he was portrayed in the films (Not 100% though.) You don't just give someone a stat and literally be like "Oh Well" 

10 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Nor does that add up either. The only thing I'm willing to change is his repair and MAYBE his strength, everything else is in alliance to how he was portrayed in the films (Not 100% though.) You don't just give someone a stat and literally be like "Oh Well" 

What was I supposed to do? Lol

No matter how you twist it, though

Strength - 8

Composure - 8

Speed - 8

Stamina - 5

Luck - 3

Repair - 2

Stealth - 1

These are the best stats he'd get. 

Just now, Armani👑 said:

What was I supposed to do? Lol

No matter how you twist it, though

Strength - 8

Composure - 8

Speed - 8

Stamina - 5

Luck - 3

Repair - 2

Stealth - 1

These are the best stats he'd get. 

Actually, you may be right. He did run fast but we don't know exactly how long he can run. I guess this could work out According To Your 6 Theory.

But if the 6 Theory is debunked, then we also have my stats for him. 

5 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Actually, you may be right. He did run fast but we don't know exactly how long he can run. I guess this could work out According To Your 6 Theory.

But if the 6 Theory is debunked, then we also have my stats for him. 

If they gave a counselor with 4 stats 6 or above, they'd probably be locked to some high level. 

58 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

But isn't Tamara the "Prom Queen"????

HOLY SHIT I FORGOT THAT QUOTE! I'M CHANGING THE TROPE RN. I REMEMBER HER TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE WAS A PROM QUEEN!

2 hours ago, Qcici said:

HOLY SHIT I FORGOT THAT QUOTE! I'M CHANGING THE TROPE RN. I REMEMBER HER TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE WAS A PROM QUEEN!

xD I remember because Part 8 was my 5th favorite lol.

7 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

xD I remember because Part 8 was my 5th favorite lol.

Yeah lol thank you for mentioning that! I credited you in the original op

7 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Oh wow thank you!

No problem! 

1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

A.J Mason?? Tamara Mason??? Cousins?! 🤔

GASPPPPPPP

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!