Part 8 Characters And DLC  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which counselors would you like to see from my list implemented into the game?

• Tamara Mason [Sophia Price]
    • Eva Watanabe [Sabrina Lee]
    • Wayne Webber [George Dyer]
    • Sean Robertson [Kevin Fowler]
  2. 2. Would You Like A Manhattan Disco Party Clothing DLC?

Just now, Bless 2 Success said:

Is @Redcat345 one of the devs for Gun Media and Illfonic ?

No. @Redcat345 is just like us forum members. They found Adrienne King's contact page and will be contacting her tonight. I tried to do that w/ Kelly Hu, but I had no luck on finding her contact info. I found her FaceBook though and her Instagram account, so that's good. 

8 minutes ago, Qcici said:

No. @Redcat345 is just like us forum members. They found Adrienne King's contact page and will be contacting her tonight. I tried to do that w/ Kelly Hu, but I had no luck on finding her contact info. I found her FaceBook though and her Instagram account, so that's good. 

Do you guys have Lar Park Lincoln contact info ? I heard fro Slash N Cast she wants to be in the game in the future

3 minutes ago, Bless 2 Success said:

Do you guys have Lar Park Lincoln contact info ? I heard fro Slash N Cast she wants to be in the game in the future

That's where you're gonna have to do some research : )

However though, there's a huge debate on how they would implement Tina in the game without drastically changing the balance of the game because of the supernatural elements that come with her. Personally, the only supernatural element I would like from her is the ability to close doors by using her powers. It doesn't affect the balance of the game & it's simple! All they would have to do is add visual effects to the doors and give her an animation where she menacingly stands and shuts the door. 

Tamara repair 1. She is a spoiled brat who gets everything without any effort. No way she could repair anything.

I’m happy with as many additions they want to make and I hope everyone gets to see what’s on their wishlist. With that said, I think this should be more low priority. I’d like to see more likeable counselors from 1 (Alice), 2 (Ginny), 6 (Megan or Cort). I want more male couselor right now. That’s why I’m pushing for Cort as the top of my wishlist. I welcome Tamara. Just not before others.

1 hour ago, Bless 2 Success said:

Is @Redcat345 one of the devs for Gun Media and Illfonic ?

I am not, otherwise I would push hard for Pamela to be released.

2 minutes ago, Jdt827 said:

I’m happy with as many additions they want to make and I hope everyone gets to see what’s on their wishlist. With that said, I think this should be more low priority. I’d like to see more likeable counselors from 1 (Alice), 2 (Ginny), 6 (Megan or Cort). I want more male couselor right now. That’s why I’m pushing for Cort as the top of my wishlist. I welcome Tamara. Just not before others.

Male counselors that should be added

1. Cort (part 6)

2. Jimmy (part 4)

3. Julius (part 8)

4. Ned (Part 1)

5. Mark (part 2)

1 hour ago, Bless 2 Success said:

Lar Park already contacted them on twitter a while ago.

2 minutes ago, Bless 2 Success said:

5. Mark (part 2)

AS IF! 

3 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

AS IF! 

You should have quoted Julius, seeing as he'd add nothing to the game.

At least Mark would be fun.

Idk about Cort or Jimmy or Ned.

8 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

I am not, otherwise I would push hard for Pamela to be released.

I think she could make it into the Paranoia game mode sometime in the future.

2 minutes ago, Bless 2 Success said:

1. Cort (part 6)

2. Jimmy (part 4)

3. Julius (part 8)

4. Ned (Part 1)

5. Mark (part 2)

I like them all! My only concern is that Bugsy pretty much is Julius with the stats and athleticism. But bring him on. I really want Cort though haha. 

To stay on point, I’ll say I like Tamara a lot. I wish she would have lasted long with the core group. We got s hint of who she is but I think there was room for her to show a better side of her. I guess I just don’t care for villains as victims. 

55 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

You should have quoted Julius, seeing as he'd add nothing to the game.

And what would Reggie add to the game hmm?

quit being rude.

I appreciate new characters, but the chick from part 8 seemed to be a combination of the slutty(flirty) girl and the mean rich girl. Gotta be careful not to make counselors too similar to ones we already have.

And if we get Deborah as Eva or an Eva equivalent directly, I want her to have a Lady Deathstrike costume. And that costume from The Scorpion King when the Rock found her in the bath. Yyeah...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I appreciate new characters, but the chick from part 8 seemed to be a combination of the slutty(flirty) girl and the mean rich girl. Gotta be careful not to make counselors too similar to ones we already have.

And if we get Deborah as Eva or an Eva equivalent directly, I want her to have a Lady Deathstrike costume. And that costume from The Scorpion King when the Rock found her in the bath. Yyeah...

I wouldn't really say Tamara has a mix of the Flirty Girl in her, but I would agree that she does have a mix of Melissa in her. The reason why I added Tamara here is because well... We can't just add Eva without her best friend! That's like diverging the Yin and the Yang away from each other-- it just doesn't work out!

9 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Yea, that's what I've been thinking. She is basically a copy of Melissa. But as @Qcici said, it would be hard to split them apart although Eva might not be coming to the game. Eva wasn't completely fond with her since she didn't like what Tamara was doing. 

Just now, StripMonopoly said:

Yea, that's what I've been thinking. She is basically a copy of Melissa. But as @Qcici said, it would be hard to split them apart although Eva might not be coming to the game. Eva wasn't completely fond with her since she didn't like what Tamara was doing. 

Your text is in charcoal

Just now, StripMonopoly said:

really? it looks white to me

On my screen it was charcoal, then you fixed it back to normal

4 minutes ago, Qcici said:

On my screen it was charcoal, then you fixed it back to normal

oh? Also can you please send me a link to the eva forum, I can't find it...

8 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

thumbs up.jpg

Yes

1 hour ago, Qcici said:

I wouldn't really say Tamara has a mix of the Flirty Girl in her, but I would agree that she does have a mix of Melissa in her. The reason why I added Tamara here is because well... We can't just add Eva without her best friend! That's like diverging the Yin and the Yang away from each other-- it just doesn't work out!

1 hour ago, StripMonopoly said:

Why not pair Eva with Victoria then. Works just as well.