Im A Deku Scrub

Trish Jarvis: The Big Sister (Updated With Clothing Options!)

6 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Yes! And I agree on having the first 4 final girls in too. Agree with just about everything you stated there. And the only way I would complain about counselors at all, is if that was all they were focusing on and letting everything else fall way behind.

They have only released four new counselors in about a year span, so around one every three months. Sure, they shouldn’t only focus on new counselors...I’m just curious what Jasons if any will be released after Uber Jason. The only ones left are Non-Uber Jason from Part 10 and a Retro Jason revamp. They do not have the rights to FVJ or the reboot so that is off the table. Wondering if they’ll do a brand new custom Jason like they did with Savini Jason. Maybe they are done with releasing Jason’s after Uber. They still have a ton of content they could release such as a maps like Camp Forest Green, Shepard Residence, Manhattan Boat, and the Voorhees House...it should keep them busy for the next upcoming year with new maps/counselors and patching any bugs and polishing the game.

7 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

They have only released four new counselors in about a year span, so around one every three months. Sure, they shouldn’t only focus on new counselors...I’m just curious what Jasons if any will be released after Uber Jason. The only ones left are Non-Uber Jason from Part 10 and a Retro Jason revamp. They do not have the rights to FVJ or the reboot so that is off the table. Wondering if they’ll do a brand new custom Jason like they did with Savini Jason. Maybe they are done with releasing Jason’s after Uber. They still have a ton of content they could release such as a maps like Camp Forest Green, Shepard Residence, Manhattan Boat, and the Voorhees House...it should keep them busy for the next upcoming year with new maps/counselors and patching any bugs and polishing the game.

Personally I'd love to see a one-for-one recreation of the map from the NES game.

19 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Yeah, not sure on what's left for Jason since like you pointed out only non uber and retro revamp are left. Hopefully they steer back to maps, weapons, kills, etc. As well as working on trying to get some of these final girls in.

Extra kill packs (which I thought we would've saw far more of) would at least keep interest in existing Jason's going. Maybe new weapon packs.

On 5/13/2018 at 12:02 PM, jameson87 said:

Yeah, not sure on what's left for Jason since like you pointed out only non uber and retro revamp are left. Hopefully they steer back to maps, weapons, kills, etc. As well as working on trying to get some of these final girls in.

Final Girl Content Update

”The leading ladies of the franchise return!”

Includes:

• Alice Hardy: The Original? (Friday the 13th)

• Ginny Field: The Pyschologist (Friday the 13th Part 2)

• Trish Jarvis: The Big Sister (Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter)

• Chris Higgins clothing for Jenny Myers

I can imagine this so easily haha.

42 minutes ago, Yoshman2523 said:

Final Girl Content Update

”The leading ladies of the franchise return!”

Includes:

• Alice Hardy: The Original? (Friday the 13th)

• Ginny Field: The Pyschologist (Friday the 13th Part 2)

• Trish Jarvis: The Big Sister (Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter)

• Chris Higgins clothing for Jenny Myers

I can imagine this so easily haha.

Woul be awesome as hell.

dl.php?i=rsz_d88b9b3a-6421-4b27-9b47-f59

dl.php?i=rsz_61c0ed9d-b5b7-49e2-bdcf-560Instead of making this the casual outfit we could make it into a swimsuit. She’s wearing like a swimsuit underneath the white business shirt. 

I’ll make recolors for this eventually since it’s pretty popular.

Unfortunately, most Suggestions/Feedback topics are dead thanks to the lawsuit since no new content. All the counselor threads, map ideas, and others are technically useless. Except for quality of life stuff and big fixes.

Sad to see this topic come to this thanks to the lawsuit.

• Sad 1

Rip Eva too..

Just now, Qcici said:

Rip Eva too..

And Ginny. Don't forget Reggie.

I hope the ugly old man drops the lawsuit. (using those "kiddy" insults bc of @Cokeyskunk)