Im A Deku Scrub

Trish Jarvis: The Big Sister (Updated With Clothing Options!)

20 minutes ago, StripMonopoly said:

I would say Trish was better at doing it because she actually took the machete and hit it off. But Tina, she used her powers. I mean why not use your powers against a psycho killer! But Trish de-masked him WITHOUT powers.

Tina is awesome but Trish... Is a pure badass!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

I'd like to see her. I feel her more powerful stats would be stamina as well as speed.

Yup. She out ran Jason for for about 10 minutes. 

• Like 2

Hahaha. Ginny, Chris and Trish all kited Jason for at least half a match.

7 hours ago, Culp said:

Hahaha. Ginny, Chris and Trish all kited Jason for at least half a match.

So true! That's why I was always confused by Jenny's stats. She's supposedly the "final girl" but outside of great composure I don't really see how she lines up with the actions taken by the final girls in the films when they face Jason. 

I would love to see Trish added to the game, btw. 

Interesting stats! Way different compared to my Trish stats lol I don’t know I just think mine fit her

Composure: 10 (Even though she was pretty hysterical she did not want any of Jason’s shit! She went face to face with him in combat and even called him a son of a bitch at his face and lived! LIKE DAMN GIRL)

Luck: 4 (Tbh she wasn’t very lucky but not too unlucky. She took a lot of damage from Jason and such but I don’t know I’ll just give her 4 Luck for balance purposes lol)

Repair: 1 (like mentioned, she couldn’t bother to find the issues that her car had)

Speed: 8 (She ran a lot and was shown to be pretty fast!)

Stamina: 6 (She also managed to run away without being too exhausted)

Stealth: 2(She wasn’t stealthy AT ALL! Jason always managed to find her easily but at least she was pretty fast!)

Strength 4 (While she managed to demask Jason and put up a good fight, I don’t think it’s logical to slap her strength higher than 4 lol)

This is just how I feel about her stats ((: and a Composure/Speed Counselor looks really good on paper!

1 hour ago, NekoJubei said:

Interesting stats! Way different compared to my Trish stats lol I don’t know I just think mine fit her

Composure: 10 (Even though she was pretty hysterical she did not want any of Jason’s shit! She went face to face with him in combat and even called him a son of a bitch at his face and lived! LIKE DAMN GIRL)

Luck: 4 (Tbh she wasn’t very lucky but not too unlucky. She took a lot of damage from Jason and such but I don’t know I’ll just give her 4 Luck for balance purposes lol)

Repair: 1 (like mentioned, she couldn’t bother to find the issues that her car had)

Speed: 8 (She ran a lot and was shown to be pretty fast!)

Stamina: 6 (She also managed to run away without being too exhausted)

Stealth: 2(She wasn’t stealthy AT ALL! Jason always managed to find her easily but at least she was pretty fast!)

Strength 4 (While she managed to demask Jason and put up a good fight, I don’t think it’s logical to slap her strength higher than 4 lol)

This is just how I feel about her stats ((: and a Composure/Speed Counselor looks really good on paper!

Great stats but I don’t feel like composure is her strong stat. I’d love a 10/10 composure and to make her strong so she’d break free easily from Jason’s grab but her strongest stats would be speed, stamina, and luck. She was lucky due to surviving and kiting Jason for 10 minutes, not to mention her weapon didn’t break. I would say strength and luck could be interchangeable between 5-7. She lifted a TV and bashed Jason in the head and she drove the machete through bone through his hand, she’s small but strong. Composure I’d give between a 5-7.

12 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Great stats but I don’t feel like composure is her strong stat. I’d love a 10/10 composure and to make her strong so she’d break free easily from Jason’s grab but her strongest stats would be speed, stamina, and luck. She was lucky due to surviving and kiting Jason for 10 minutes, not to mention her weapon didn’t break. I would say strength and luck could be interchangeable between 5-7. She lifted a TV and bashed Jason in the head and she drove the machete through bone through his hand, she’s small but strong. Composure I’d give between a 5-7.

Good points 0: Perhaps so... maybe a Vanessa but more luck-sided I suppose? No clue lol

On 4/22/2018 at 6:42 AM, Im A Deku Scrub said:

Will be adding Clothes Options soon.

7385ED5B-CEEA-47A5-BA0A-BC8D162309B7.jpg

6FF6101C-F26A-4E98-AD58-ADEA73C2F573_100

8F5F658E-60DC-456C-9205-25CEA2F01EAA_100

Posssible Trish recolors.

the top would be the top part of the dress, the bottom would be the bottom part of the dress and the shoes would be her boots. Look at the last recolor for a visual.

Edit: She looks like a badass in the black one!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yoshman2523 said:

6FF6101C-F26A-4E98-AD58-ADEA73C2F573_100

8F5F658E-60DC-456C-9205-25CEA2F01EAA_100

Posssible Trish recolors.

the top would be the top part of the dress, the bottom would be the bottom part of the dress and the shoes would be the boos. Look at the last recolor for a visual.

Edit: She looks like a badass in the black one!

WOW! Those look great! You did an amazing job on them.

• Thanks 1

On 4/24/2018 at 2:12 AM, IronKnight55 said:

I would love for Trish to be added to the game! She was gorgeous. 😘

This! I always liked her character and thought she was one of the best looking girls out of the first 4. Plus, she did keep composure pretty well for what unfolded that weekend. She is easily my favorite final girl.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jameson87 said:

This! I always liked her character and thought she was one of the best looking girls out of the first 4. Plus, she did keep composure pretty well for what unfolded that weekend. She is easily my favorite final girl.

Trish was one of the most prettiest girls in the series along with characters like Eva.

1 minute ago, Qcici said:

Trish was one of the most prettiest girls in the series along with characters like Eva.

Yep, and Teri from part 2, but I couldn't stand her character per se, and was just pretty fodder for Jason to take out.

Trish was so pretty. I'd love to see her added to the game. She'd be my second favourite final girl after Ginny. She was also super badass and we don't currently have a strong blonde girl character despite there being so many blonde final girls in the series.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah it’s kind of weird that Jenny is based off of Chris and she had a hard time keeping her composure and Jenny has a 10/10 composure. Chris freaked out a LOT but she managed to evade Jason. Trish was a lot braver than Chris was. I’d say if she was added her composure would be high (7-10) with average strength (4-6)

1 minute ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Yeah it’s kind of weird that Jenny is based off of Chris and she had a hard time keeping her composure and Jenny has a 10/10 composure. Chris freaked out a LOT but she managed to evade Jason. Trish was a lot braver than Chris was. I’d say if she was added her composure would be high (7-10) with average strength (4-6)

Thank you! I like Chris, but she didn't have high composure in the least. And like you said, Trish was brave. Smart in a pinch, strong and beautiful. She should have been in game day 1 or at least added before some of these others. Although, I will completely congratulate those that made it possible and fought for the mean girl @Barbara Ann

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Thank you! I like Chris, but she didn't have high composure in the least. And like you said, Trish was brave. Smart in a pinch, strong and beautiful. She should have been in game day 1 or at least added before some of these others. Although, I will completely congratulate those that made it possible and fought for the mean girl @Barbara Ann

Chris was a trainwreck. She fought back and defeated Jason but she freaked out and screamed the entire time. One of the best final girls in ANY slasher movie so I’m glad she has a character based off her. Although Trish deserves a spot in the game (all the final girls from 1-4 do, possibly Megan and Tina but not as much at the original 4). She was beautiful, motherly, and brave. All the final girls are all unique in some sort of way and would have different playstyles. Trish would be composed, lucky, average speed, and a lot of stamina. It’s really hard to try to put all her stats to equal 35 because she is so well rounded and a great foil to Jason. I would literally never ask for another counselor if we got Trish, that is the only one I am DYING to have in the game. The more counselors the merrier, I’ll never complain abiut “too many counselors”. It’s more variety and freshens the game up quite a bit. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Chris was a trainwreck. She fought back and defeated Jason but she freaked out and screamed the entire time. One of the best final girls in ANY slasher movie so I’m glad she has a character based off her. Although Trish deserves a spot in the game (all the final girls from 1-4 do, possibly Megan and Tina but not as much at the original 4). She was beautiful, motherly, and brave. All the final girls are all unique in some sort of way and would have different playstyles. Trish would be composed, lucky, average speed, and a lot of stamina. It’s really hard to try to put all her stats to equal 35 because she is so well rounded and a great foil to Jason. I would literally never ask for another counselor if we got Trish, that is the only one I am DYING to have in the game. The more counselors the merrier, I’ll never complain abiut “too many counselors”. It’s more variety and freshens the game up quite a bit. 

Yes! And I agree on having the first 4 final girls in too. Agree with just about everything you stated there. And the only way I would complain about counselors at all, is if that was all they were focusing on and letting everything else fall way behind.