17 hours ago, Anonymous said:

KM will be the hero character in the grendel map.

That’s good she’s a nice addition to the game 

18 hours ago, Anonymous said:

KM will be the hero character in the grendel map.

Yeah this makes the most sense. Tommy in space is just...no. I don't want to see that. Also KM's a redhead and we don't have a redhead character so why not.

• Like 2

I'm with you on Ginny, she needs to be added and Amy Steel voicing again! 

There is also a plethora of other well liked and/or distinctive characters they could add, i mean we have Tina Shepard(either as a hero character with perks she can use similar to Jasons' Perk Wheel in regards to her psychic powers or as a regular councilor), Megan Garris, Eva Watanabe,Jessica or Diana Kimble(whichever fans would like most) Creighton Duke(could be a new Hero character like Tommy, either randomly switch whichever one gets called in or if a Voorhees residence map is made Duke comes in when called instead of Tommy) hell there are some people who really love Sheriff Garris cus of the beating he gives Undead Jason in Part 6. There's a veritable expanse of choice for film characters but Ginny needs to come first!

But we have to agree who THE most powerful and game breaking character addition to the game would be....that's right......Crazy Ralph!

1 minute ago, tpb1992 said:

But we have to agree who THE most powerful and game breaking character addition to the game would be....that's right......Crazy Ralph!

Gun Media actually directly stated in a tweet (I forgot where or when they tweeted it) that they will not be adding Crazy Ralph into the game as a playable character. 

1 minute ago, Qcici said:

Gun Media actually directly stated in a tweet (I forgot where or when they tweeted it) that they will not be adding Crazy Ralph into the game as a playable character. 

Well i was kidding about Ralph! ? But everyone else still stands

7 minutes ago, Qcici said:

You know , they said the same about Melissa.

Man , Ginny was pretty ugly.....she even pissed because of a mouse. Jason was confused as fuck....atleast he looked like that......but I liked how she could empathize with him.

@tpb1992 , welcome to Forum! Don´t Forget to introduce yourself! http://forum.f13game.com/forum/5-introduce-yourself/

We are happy to have you here!.....Well , atleast most of us.

I would love to see her added as a female hero counselor. It would be cool to see her back in action with the pitchfork that hangs on the wall in the Packanack Lodge.

I'd love to have Ginny, whether she was a hero character like Tommy or part of the counselor team. Pretty much my favourite Final Girl of the series.

It might be a false memory but I remember reading that Adrienne King (aka. ALICE HARDY from part 1) expressed interest in doing motion-capture work for the game?! If that still stands true, by all means she should be our next guest counselor. The original heroine of Camp Crystal Lake and conqueror of Pamela Voorhees!! It would be so badass ?

1 hour ago, 24karatQueer said:

It might be a false memory but I remember reading that Adrienne King (aka. ALICE HARDY from part 1) expressed interest in doing motion-capture work for the game?! If that still stands true, by all means she should be our next guest counselor. The original heroine of Camp Crystal Lake and conqueror of Pamela Voorhees!! It would be so badass ?

I think she said she'd be interested in doing voice work for the character, unsure about the mo-capping though. But yeah, I personally would prefer Alice to Ginny. That said, any new movie counselors would be welcome to be honest. :)

Shes my favorite character in the entire franchise and I made the suggestion to add her a long time ago on reddit.

Honestly I thought she should be a hero character like Tommy that comes equipped with the sweater and has the ability to kill Jason by herself.

The trade off is that she wouldn't have 10 in every stat like Tommy does, she'd have the same stat points as other counselors but she could start with a med spray and a machete so she could kill Jason alone so long as his mask is off.

If I had to distribute her stats I would say it'd have to go something like this:

Composure: 5 (She kind of loses her shit easily near the end and stays fairly frantic)

Luck: 7 (She was pretty lucky in certain situations but you want her weapon to last as long as possible in case she has to smack his mask off)

Repair: 1 (She's meant to kill Jason, not leave)

Speed: 7 (She was pretty fast)

Stamina: 7 (She could go for awhile)

Stealth: 7 (She tricks Jason a couple times and hides on him)

Strength: 1 (There has to be some kind of trade off to her weapon durability, so you still have to rely on stronger characters to take his Mask off)

• Like 1