1 hour ago, Barbara Ann said:

Or Deborah, she's got the longest hair currently. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Yep

But I'd still love it to be Longer (AND ACTUALLY GOOD LOOKING, LOOKING AT YOU JENNY AND AJ)

46 minutes ago, BrokenGrabJsonOP said:

I love Ginny, she would be our second blond counselor girl, please make a thread to add Paul!! he is my favorite character of all the movies

I’m glad to hear you agree with Ginny being added.

1 hour ago, SmugDoka said:

Yep

But I'd still love it to be Longer (AND ACTUALLY GOOD LOOKING, LOOKING AT YOU JENNY AND AJ)

Yeah I would love it too actually look nice rather than “helmet head” Jenny.

8 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

I surprised nobody has said what stats they’d think she have...

Composure: 9 (very composed and the most level-headed final girl)

Luck: 6 (lucky to survive and use the sweater)

Repair: 4 (she is an aspiring psychologist but I don’t know how well she’d put in a battery)

Speed: 4 (wasn’t that fast)

Stamina: 6 (ran for a while while being chased)

Stealth: 5 (hid under a bed but Jason found her soon afterward)

Strength: 1 (used her wits not her strength)

I would give her more Repair, just because she more so used wits then strength like Chris and Trish.

19 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

I’m glad to hear you agree with Ginny being added.

Yeah I would love it too actually look nice rather than “helmet head” Jenny.

And I got sticky hair AJ

On 4/23/2018 at 9:51 PM, Yoshman2523 said:

I would give her more Repair, just because she more so used wits then strength like Chris and Trish.

I would give her more repair too but I wasn’t sure what to bump her down in. I guess stamina or stealth? I’d give her repair a max of 7, just didn’t know how to rearrange her stats.

12 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

I would give her more repair too but I wasn’t sure what to bump her down in. I guess stamina or stealth? I’d give her repair a max of 7, just didn’t know how to rearrange her stats.

I was looking at your descriptions and saw that you said she was lucky for using the sweater? She used her knowledge to use the sweater to trick him. However, I don’t want anymore bad new characters so I’m really jesistant to take away a point from Luck to add to repair. It’s really difficult to balance Ginny out. She was the most level-headers final girl, she was lucky to survive, she was fast, she was stealthy. 

1 hour ago, Yoshman2523 said:

I was looking at your descriptions and saw that you said she was lucky for using the sweater? She used her knowledge to use the sweater to trick him. However, I don’t want anymore bad new characters so I’m really jesistant to take away a point from Luck to add to repair. It’s really difficult to balance Ginny out. She was the most level-headers final girl, she was lucky to survive, she was fast, she was stealthy. 

Fast and stealthy? Not so much. She was level-headed, smart, and lucky. She was a little faster than Jason, but she wasn’t as fast as Chris Higgins or Trish Jarvis. She’d have more stamina than speed. I wouldn’t really say she was all that stealthy because she hid under a bed and Jason found her a few moments later. She’d have composure, repair, and luck...possibly average stamina.

1 minute ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Fast and stealthy? Not so much. She was level-headed, smart, and lucky. She was a little faster than Jason, but she wasn’t as fast as Chris Higgins or Trish Jarvis. She’d have more stamina than speed. I wouldn’t really say she was all that stealthy because she hid under a bed and Jason found her a few moments later. She’d have composure, repair, and luck...possibly average stamina.

I thought she was stealthy because she hid under the bed and that she was fast because she outran Jason from the Lodge to that yellow car. Stamina can be whatever really.

1 minute ago, Yoshman2523 said:

I thought she was stealthy because she hid under the bed and that she was fast because she outran Jason from the Lodge to that yellow car. Stamina can be whatever really.

Any counselor can outrun Jason, even with a 3 speed you still run faster than Jason. Compare Ginny’s running speed to Trish’s. Trish was a torpedo while Ginny was a little slower. Regardless of the stats I’m really pulling for the first 4 final girls (Chris could be a skin swap of Jenny) to make into the game at some point.

32 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Any counselor can outrun Jason, even with a 3 speed you still run faster than Jason. Compare Ginny’s running speed to Trish’s. Trish was a torpedo while Ginny was a little slower. Regardless of the stats I’m really pulling for the first 4 final girls (Chris could be a skin swap of Jenny) to make into the game at some point.

True that, the first 4 Final girls are the only ones I like!

On 25/04/2018 at 11:28 PM, Yoshman2523 said:

True that, the first 4 Final girls are the only ones I like!

I agree, the first 4 are must have counselors in this game in my opinion 

On 4/25/2018 at 4:55 PM, JennyMyers1984 said:

The talks to have the actress who played Chris Higgins add her likness fell through during the kickstarter. That is why Jenny has a different hair cut and name. 

Ginny would be amazing. She's my favorite final girl in the series and it'd be great to use her as the sweater girl against Jason. Fingers crossed she makes it!

• Like 1

Would people prefer to see Ginny as a 'hero' type or regular counselor? Personally I think either could work well but another hero possibility besides Tommy would be interesting.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Espy said:

Would people prefer to see Ginny as a 'hero' type or regular counselor? Personally I think either could work well but another hero possibility besides Tommy would be interesting.

Yeah we definitely need another hero, for some reason I would just love to play as her whenever I want though and I would want to change her outfits which so far can not be done for hero characters

1 minute ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Yeah we definitely need another hero, for some reason I would just love to play as her whenever I want though and I would want to change her outfits which so far can not be done for hero characters

Oh true, I forgot Tommy's clothes can't be changed. That's something they should fix in the future for sure. I wouldn't mind either option but she was so badass in the movie that I'd love to see her make a dramatic entrance, ready to bring Jason down (maybe for revenge over Paul? Idk). Regardless I'd be happy with either option.

9 hours ago, Espy said:

Oh true, I forgot Tommy's clothes can't be changed. That's something they should fix in the future for sure. I wouldn't mind either option but she was so badass in the movie that I'd love to see her make a dramatic entrance, ready to bring Jason down (maybe for revenge over Paul? Idk). Regardless I'd be happy with either option.

Yeah exactly!

23 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

KM will be the hero character in the grendel map.

She was smart but her repair would ve average. Her car was sh*tting itself all the time and nearly got her killed, hardly the vehicle of someone with high repair skill lol