1 minute ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

I wonder how long Ginnys hair would be if she was added to the game, so you think they would make her hair be the same as in the movie. As you can see her hair slightly goes past her shoulders,

Well I highly doubt that Considering that None of the Characters have Hair that Long In Game, I suppose they would make it the Same Length as Either Tiff or Jenny. 

Just now, SmugDoka said:

Well I highly doubt that Considering that None of the Characters have Hair that Long In Game, I suppose they would make it the Same Length as Either Tiff or Jenny. 

I guess, it’s quite annoying I hope they somehow can do it on her or other counsellors in the future. I mean it would be unusual for every counsellor to have hair above shoulders if you know what I mean 

1 hour ago, Qcici said:

There's actually a model of a car similar to her car in the game files, although it doesn't look quite right. Hopefully they can correct the model!

I wonder if they are allowed to? Volkswagen is pretty peculiar about how it's products are presented in media nowadays. Remember Bumblebee from the Transformers used to transform into a VW Beetle, but now he is either a Camaro or something similar to a Mini Cooper, because VW doesn't want their products associated with a "violent toyline." 

So it's possible Volkswagen could nix the appearance, since "Friday the 13th" is nothing but violence! Which would be a shame, because VW bugs always seemed like such a staple in the early films.

Just now, Pazuzu said:

I wonder if they are allowed to? Volkswagen is pretty peculiar about how it's products are presented in media nowadays. Remember Bumblebee from the Transformers used to transform into a VW Beetle, but now he is either a Camaro or something similar to a Mini Cooper, because VW doesn't want their products associated with a "violent toyline." 

So it's possible Volkswagen could nix the appearance, since "Friday the 13th" is nothing but violence! Which would be a shame, because VW bugs always seemed like such a staple in the early films.

Couldn’t they use the model but just remove all VW symbols?

5 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

I guess, it’s quite annoying I hope they somehow can do it on her or other counsellors in the future. I mean it would be unusual for every counsellor to have hair above shoulders if you know what I mean 

I do And it annoys me as well, I hope they actually give the Counselors Better Hair after the Engine Update

1 minute ago, SmugDoka said:

I do And it annoys me as well, I hope they actually give the Counselors Better Hair after the Engine Update

Yeah I sure as hell hope so too!

Just now, IcrazyKid855 said:

Couldn’t they use the model but just remove all VW symbols?

I have no idea, I mean it's still a pretty iconic and recognizable design. I'm just going off the articles I've read about Hasbro's struggles with trying to make new classic inspired versions of the VW version of the character back when the "Alternators" brand of Transformers was introduced in the early 2000's. It's possible they chilled on the matter, because an expensive Masterpiece version of the Bumblebee did appear in Japan recently (or maybe the copyright situation is just different there?)

2 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Yeah I sure as hell hope so too!

And they Need to Puff up Jenny's Hair

It Looks nothing Like Chris's hair!

2 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

And they Need to Puff up Jenny's Hair

It Looks nothing Like Chris's hair!

Yeah they need to puff it up more at the moment it looks like a helmet lmao

3 minutes ago, Pazuzu said:

I have no idea, I mean it's still a pretty iconic and recognizable design. I'm just going off the articles I've read about Hasbro's struggles with trying to make new classic inspired versions of the VW version of the character back when the "Alternators" brand of Transformers was introduced in the early 2000's. It's possible they chilled on the matter, because an expensive Masterpiece version of the Bumblebee did appear in Japan recently (or maybe the copyright situation is just different there?)

Maybe, it’s a shame though since I would love to be able to drive around camp in a VW beetle lmao

1 minute ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Yeah they need to puff it up more at the moment it looks like a helmet lmao

I agree, I could Put A Mop on my head, Color it brownish and Done!

I am now Jenny!

Maybe, it’s a shame though since I would love to be able to drive around camp in a VW beetle lmao

Me too! I'd love to see it parked outside the Packanack lodge! I wouldn't completely write it off, it could still happen. I was just pointing out that if the devs actively decided against putting it in the game, it might be a right's issue like with Hasbro. (Maybe the Volkswagen CEO turns out to be a huge F13 fan, and greenlights it on the spot! :lol:

1 minute ago, Pazuzu said:

Me too! I'd love to see it parked outside the Packanack lodge! I wouldn't completely write it off, it could still happen. I was just pointing out that if the devs actively decided against putting it in the game, it might be a right's issue like with Hasbro. (Maybe the Volkswagen CEO turns out to be a huge F13 fan, and greenlights it on the spot! :lol:

That would be a miracle lmao? 

7 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

I agree, I could Put A Mop on my head, Color it brownish and Done!

I am now Jenny!

“Quick ‘n’ easy cosplay tips with SmugDoka” lmao!

“Quick ‘n’ easy cosplay tips with SmugDoka” lmao!

Hehe 

In regards to the topic, I would certainly love to see Amy Steel's Ginny added to the game. (While I crushed hard on Kimberly Beck as Trish in part 4, Ginny is the always the first character to pop in my head when a conversation about F13 "final girls" starts). There's just something so memorable about that publicity shot of her wearing the sweater and wielding the pitchfork for me. Actually, I really liked most of the cast from Part 2, (Paul, Ted, Terry :tiffbutt:, Mark, Vicki as well as the returning characters Alice and Ralph.) I overall prefer this counselor group over the cast in Part One ( no offense to the original) and would enjoy seeing anyone of them added to the game.

5 minutes ago, Pazuzu said:

In regards to the topic, I would certainly love to see Amy Steel's Ginny added to the game. (While I crushed hard on Kimberly Beck as Trish in part 4, Ginny is the always the first character to pop in my head when a conversation about F13 "final girls" starts). There's just something so memorable about that publicity shot of her wearing the sweater and wielding the pitchfork for me. Actually, I really liked most of the cast from Part 2, (Paul, Ted, Terry :tiffbutt:, Mark, Vicki as well as the returning characters Alice and Ralph.) I overall prefer this counselor group over the cast in Part One ( no offense to the original) and would enjoy seeing anyone of them added to the game.

I totally agree with you!

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

@Pazuzu @IcrazyKid855

I think I remember them saying, or it being implied, the cars had to be generic due to copyright issues. The physical look of a car is copywritten. It’s unfortunate but makes sense.

Yeah, I kinda figured that was going to be the case. :(

4 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

@Pazuzu @IcrazyKid855

I think I remember them saying, or it being implied, the cars had to be generic due to copyright issues. The physical look of a car is copywritten. It’s unfortunate but makes sense.

Oh I understand 

14 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Ginny is literally responsible for the entire idea of using the sweater so yeah. 

Exactly! 

13 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

She needs to be in for sure. Not only was she likeable, but she's tough.

Yes!!

• Like 1

I surprised nobody has said what stats they’d think she have...

Composure: 9 (very composed and the most level-headed final girl)

Luck: 6 (lucky to survive and use the sweater)

Repair: 4 (she is an aspiring psychologist but I don’t know how well she’d put in a battery)

Speed: 4 (wasn’t that fast)

Stamina: 6 (ran for a while while being chased)

Stealth: 5 (hid under a bed but Jason found her soon afterward)

Strength: 1 (used her wits not her strength)

• Thanks 1

On 22/4/2018 at 12:11 PM, SmugDoka said:

Or Deborah, she's got the longest hair currently. 

maxresdefault.jpg