Ever since Melissa’s thread was a success I have seen many threads asking for: Eva Watanabe, Alice Hardy, Megan Garris, Reggie “The Reckless” etc. So I thought I would make a thread asking for Jason Voorhees’s first ever survivor: Ginny Field. 

In the best part of the end of the movie she managed to run from Jason and use her brains to hide from him and attack him, this should give her high stamina, stealth and intelligence 

However, at the beginning of the movie she needed Paul to help her fix her car so she would need low repair. Also Jason found her under the bed but she also managed to trick him into thinking she was Pamela so this would give her average luck. 

In the shack, Jason realised she wasn’t Pamela and stopped her from trying to kill him. This should give her low strength since he managed to stop her.

Obviously, Ginny would be a great character for the sweater and it would be stupid if she wasn’t since she used on Jason in the movie. Her trope is the “The Psychologist” since in the movie she is an aspiring psychologist which is how she tricked Jason into thinking she was Pamela. 

So that’s it! I personally would love to see her in the game.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Ever since Melissa’s thread was a success I have seen many threads asking for: Eva Watanabe, Alice Hardy, Megan Garris, Reggie “The Reckless” etc. So I thought I would make a thread asking for Jason Voorhees’s first ever survivor: Ginny Field. 

In the best part of the end of the movie she managed to run from Jason and use her brains to hide from him and attack him, this should give her high stamina, stealth and intelligence 

However, at the beginning of the movie she needed Paul to help her fix her car so she would need low repair. Also Jason found her under the bed but she also managed to trick him into thinking she was Pamela so this would give her average luck. 

In the shack, Jason realised she wasn’t Pamela and stopped her from trying to kill him. This should give her low strength since he managed to stop her.

Obviously, Ginny would be a great character for the sweater and it would be stupid if she want since she used on Jason in the movie. Her trope is the “The Psychologist” since in the movie she is an aspiring psychologist which is how she tricked Jason into thinking she was Pamela. 

I double this. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

I double this. 

Thank you! She’s not really a popular character to be honest. In my opinion she’s quite underrated but I would love to see her in the game and it makes sense since she is the first person to survive Jason and live on without being killed.

These movie character requests are on fire right now. :blink:

I never thought about the psychologist trope, I can get behind that. In a way, she is almost similar to Sam Loomis from Halloween since she seemed very interested in the backstory on Jason and used her knowledge to try and deceive him at the end.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

These movie character requests are on fire right now. :blink:

I never thought about the psychologist trope, I can get behind that. In a way, she is almost similar to Sam Loomis from Halloween since she seemed very interested in the backstory on Jason and used her knowledge to try and deceive him at the end.

Exactly!

3 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Obviously, Ginny would be a great character for the sweater and it would be stupid if she wasn’t since she used on Jason in the movie. Her trope is the “The Psychologist” since in the movie she is an aspiring psychologist which is how she tricked Jason into thinking she was Pamela. 

Wow~! These character threads are blooming like flowers!!! I like this idea, I like Ginny!

• Like 1

Also I just realised we don’t have any ginger females yet, so Ginny can be the first!

• Like 2

Just now, Qcici said:

Wow~! These character threads are blooming like flowers!!! I like this idea, I like Ginny!

I know right!

@IcrazyKid855 Also, how do you get the new counselor tag to pop up red??? I'm making a Tamara thread right now and I'm trying to make it more eye catching so more people can see! : )

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

I’m 100% for Ginny being added.

Yay!!! 

So glad to see Adrienne King ( Alice Hardy ) and Amy Steel ( Ginny Field ) are friends after all these years. We need them in this game!!!

1 minute ago, Qcici said:

@IcrazyKid855 Also, how do you get the new counselor tag to pop up red??? I'm making a Tamara thread right now and I'm trying to make it more eye catching so more people can see! : )

When typing in tags, there should be a button that says item prefix. Press that and then press “newcounselor”.

Just now, IcrazyKid855 said:

When typing in tags, there should be a button that says item prefix. Press that and then press “newcounselor”.

Ah! Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Also I thought I would add, it would be great for Ginny’s orange VW beetle to be added to the game!

They could add them together!

1 minute ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Also I thought I would add, it would be great for Ginny’s orange VW beetle to be added to the game!

They could add them together!

There's actually a model of a car similar to her car in the game files, although it doesn't look quite right. Hopefully they can correct the model!

• Like 1

You have my support! It's time to bring the original sweater girl and the first person to defeat Jason home!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Qcici said:

There's actually a model of a car similar to her car in the game files, although it doesn't look quite right. Hopefully they can correct the model!

Yeah I hope it’s her car! I’m praying that the reason the car looks like that is because it’s in the early stages of development.

1 minute ago, Redcat345 said:

You have my support! It's time to bring the original sweater girl and the first person to defeat Jason home!!!!

Yay! Thank you so much!

I think it would be a great idea also if we could have a chainsaw in the game! Have one spawn once in every match and you can use it only once. Just like when you start the car, you would have to hold a button down until it starts up and then once you use it on Jason, it would stun him and then you drop the chainsaw. 

This would be similar to how Ginny used a chainsaw on Jason in Part 2.

I Really wouldn't Mind Ginny

Her and Chris, Aside from Alice are my Favorite Final Girls (Trish and Tommy Duo Comes in Fourth)

4 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

I Really wouldn't Mind Ginny

Her and Chris, Aside from Alice are my Favorite Final Girls (Trish and Tommy Duo Comes in Fourth)

I think the first 4 final girls are the best!

I think the first 4 final girls are the best!

They Truly Are

Mostly Because A Lot of them Either Fooled Jason Or Simply fucked him up Real Badly, Put up a Good Fight and Didn't back down

(Excluding Alice from "Beat the Living Hell Or Fool Jason" Group, But she did Beat the Living Murderous Intent out of Pamela)

1 minute ago, SmugDoka said:

They Truly Are

Mostly Because A Lot of them Either Fooled Jason Or Simply fucked him up Real Badly, Put up a Good Fight and Didn't back down

(Excluding Alice from "Beat the Living Hell Or Fool Jason" Group, But she did Beat the Living Murderous Intent out of Pamela)

Yeah without Alice, we would never have met Jason Voorhees.

Yeah without Alice, we would never have met Jason Voorhees.

Yup

6 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Yup

I wonder how long Ginnys hair would be if she was added to the game, so you think they would make her hair be the same as in the movie. As you can see her hair slightly goes past her shoulders,