We've all watched horror movies and judged the characters for the stupid things they do that end up getting them killed. Like going upstairs, breathing loudly when they're hiding, or falling down while they're running.

Now that we have a chance to be in their shoes, we too experience moments where we do dumb things that result in Jason ending our lives. So what are the stupidest things you've done as a counselor that ended up getting you killed or nearly killed?

Played as Part 7 Jason during the knife fiesta and didn't have One Handed Choke assigned to any of my kills.

Went 0/8 that round with teabaggers and smack talking. Both cars fixed and escaped with full payloads. Cops were called, Tommy was called, full team escape.

Once I locked the battery in the cabin by packanack house without the ground level window. 

Another time escaping the cops I stopped to drop my items at the exit..knife included, and I got stalked/shift-grabbed, and died.

Oh, and one time I trusted a ten year old that sucked me into following him right to Jason. His buddy of course!

This is not something I did, but something I just encountered in a match as Jason. I was like 5 seconds into the match, I morphed to the fuse at the main lodge when this happened lol;

• Haha 2

On Jarvis map, cops called and already arrived, and Jason hot on me.  On my way to the exit, I entered one of cabins and found a tree branch sitting on the dinner table.  For some reason I thought it would be hilarious to swapped my sturdy wrench for the flimsy branch, climbed out the window, then proceeded whacking him 4 times with it getting only just one stun before I was slashed to death after it broke.  Had no regrets :lol:.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So I was Tiffany with no pocket knives, being a bitch by trolling/using emotes at the police area (you know). Then, while I was dancing, I get shift-grabbed and I eventually die.

Moral of the story: I hate toxic people even though I can be a No0b3 sometimes.

Climbed out of a window when Jason was in stalk and got grabbed, 3 minutes after telling someone else not to do that exact same thing I fell victim to. Unfortunately for that Jason, I got a bit salty and made it my business to spend the rest of that match beating him with a wrench.

I was married once. Beat that. 

Oh wait. This is about the game. How about that time I opted to play as Jenny. That was a pretty bad idea.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

On Jarvis map, cops called and already arrived, and Jason hot on me.  On my way to the exit, I entered one of cabins and found a tree branch sitting on the dinner table.  For some reason I thought it would be hilarious to swapped my sturdy wrench for the flimsy branch, climbed out the window, then proceeded whacking him 4 times with it getting only just one stun before I was slashed to death after it broke.  Had no regrets :lol:.

Ah, so you decided to brandish the Sacred Branch? Of course you died with no regrets! You're on the right path, my prodigy.  ?

• Like 1

Trusting someone I did not know when they asked me to give them the keys to the car, then got in the car with him. They he proceeded to run over everyone they could... I had a walkie talkie and tried to warn everyone I could after he got the first one, but he still got a few more. I managed to get out of the car and escape to the police. He seemed to be extremely upset that he could not run me down.

@GeneiJin Tales of the Sacred Branch.... or as I like to call it.... the Mighty Stick always make me laugh!!

@The Tommy How goes your quest to damask Savini Jason with your Mighty Sacred Branch?

• Like 1

@Ahab not so well lol. Believe me, the tale of the deed will be sung once it happens. Well, told more likely. 

Yeah, I think giving keys to a person like that would be my stupidest thing I've done probably too. Normally they drive off before I can get in though. 

4 hours ago, TheDevilsEyes92 said:

We've all watched horror movies and judged the characters for the stupid things they do that end up getting them killed. Like going upstairs, breathing loudly when they're hiding, or falling down while they're running.

Now that we have a chance to be in their shoes, we too experience moments where we do dumb things that result in Jason ending our lives. So what are the stupidest things you've done as a counselor that ended up getting you killed or nearly killed?

Go easy on a Counselor, by letting em get a couple hits on me, break free from my grasp etc. just to have em rage quit before i kill him or suicide. And I don’t mind messing with the last person because it’s not like the last person can kill me.....unless it’s Tommy. 

Sometimes I’ll set a trap at a door, loot the cabin, then run right into the set trap. It seems I’ve burnt out my short term memory.

Locked in the Key On the Second floor of Party House as Jason was Chasing me, I ended up dying by falling out of the second floor window and Jason Left me Alone

(Jason Left me alone before I locked my self in, He Probably heard a skill check or something, idk) 

Before I knew the basics I sprinted around as AJ the whole time. Let’s make that every round until I learned Jason knows where you are with sense on.

”oh so that’s what stealth does...”

3 hours ago, The Tommy said:

@Ahab not so well lol. Believe me, the tale of the deed will be sung once it happens. Well, told more likely. 

Yeah, I think giving keys to a person like that would be my stupidest thing I've done probably too. Normally they drive off before I can get in though. 

I have been trying.... every once and a while at least... to knock any Jason's mask off with the Mighty Stick!!!!
   So far my success rate is non existent. My death rate from the attempts is pretty consistent though.
   "Better watch it Jason or you will suffer the wrath of the Mighty Stick!!!" always gets a Jason player to laugh at least. And sometimes it serves as a distraction long enough for the players in the boat to get away!!

• Haha 1

Accidentally doing a non-cancel Emote while Jason was coming for me. 

2 hours ago, Ahab said:

I have been trying.... every once and a while at least... to knock any Jason's mask off with the Mighty Stick!!!!
   So far my success rate is non existent. My death rate from the attempts is pretty consistent though.
   "Better watch it Jason or you will suffer the wrath of the Mighty Stick!!!" always gets a Jason player to laugh at least. And sometimes it serves as a distraction long enough for the players in the boat to get away!!

Yes. It's an excellent distraction tool, but high risk/high reward as your death is almost assured. I got a Jason kill by luring Jason with it since he was morphing around the map. I went ahead of the group, spotted Jason and started taunting him with the Sacred Branch.  He shifts in and grabs me. As he's getting pocket knifed, Tommy and the sweater girl run up which then lead to the kill.

I laugh when Jason starts combat stancing the door and keeping his distance. I'm like, "Oh, so you really do fear the Sacred Branch?"

It's fun to use in quick play as like you said, most random Jason players with mics will usually laugh. 

On more than one occasion, I've just sorta been like "fuck it, I'm going out this window" completely aware that Jason might he using Stalk, and it turns out he is. I just hand him my ass. It is what it is...

edit: Oh! and a couple accidental but very costly team kills in private matches.