Jason Todd Voorhees

Statistics Poll: Best Weapon in the Game of 2018?

Whats the best counselor weapon?  

77 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What's the best weapon?

• Machete
    • Baseball Bat
    • Fire Poker
    • Tree Branch
    • Cooking Pot
    • Frying Pot
    • Axe
    • Wrench
    • Metal Pipe
    • Flare Gun
    • Shot gun

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2019 at 05:00 PM

What is a statistic? the practice or science of collecting and analyzing numerical data in large quantities, especially for the purpose of inferring proportions in a whole from those in a representative sample.

How can you help? by voting the data will give better insight on the playerbase.

7 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

What is a statistic? the practice or science of collecting and analyzing numerical data in large quantities, especially for the purpose of inferring proportions in a whole from those in a representative sample.

How can you help? by voting the data will give better insight on the playerbase.

The Sacred Stick. 

The bat is the best weapon for stunning. After that, weapons like the wrench are good for their high durability and pretty good stun chance, though their range is inferior.

For demasking the only weapon worth a damn is the machete because the axe will stun more often than it doesn't, meaning little if any damage is dealt. Things like fire pokers can be used if there is nothing else, since they don't stun very often either.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, malloymk said:

Axe. Can stun and do damage. Can use to complete the kill.

Yup, on point here! Hard CS attack can demask pretty easy, light attack stuns on the regular. Tommy can kill Jason with it, plus he can knock him to his knees if you need him to. Baseball bat is best for stun, machete for damage. Axe does it all.

The Axe is the best. It has the same damage as the machete, and the same durability and stun chance as the wrench. 

39 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

The Axe is the best. It has the same damage as the machete, and the same durability and stun chance as the wrench. 

To support what @MichaelMemers stated, while Axes are good weapons to defend yourself, they are terrible for demask. It's durability are more like bats than wrenches, and they are more likely to break before mask is removed because of it's high stun, and unless you know how to score damage off of Jason's stun recovery, which guarantees damage, they will often leave Tommy looking for another blade to confirm the kill.  Always use a Machete; if you want the J-kill, treat them like a key item.

3 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

To support what @MichaelMemers stated, while Axes are good weapons to defend yourself, they are terrible for demask.  They are more likely to break before mask is removed because of it's high stun, and unless you know how to score damage off of Jason's stun recovery, which guarantees damage, they will leave Tommy looking for another blade to confirm the kill.  Always use a Machete; if you want the J-kill, treat them like a key item.

Ive got an epic thrasher with +25% axe damage, epic slugger with +15% overall damage. I have no problem getting the mask off with Bugsy. With the epic man at arms I get 4 hits from the axe.

4 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Ive got an epic thrasher with +25% axe damage, epic slugger with +15% overall damage. I have no problem getting the mask off with Bugsy. With the epic man at arms I get 4 hits from the axe.

The damage boost will do nothing as long as stun occurs.  Bugsy, and Tommy, with such perks should one shot the mask with the axe on a heavy hit, but only if there is no stun.  With Bugzy's bad luck, axe will likely break because all 3 hits could all stun.  Take the consistency, and durability, of the Machete over axe every time.

3 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

unless you know how to score damage off of Jason's stun recovery

Isn't that as simple as waiting until just before he can move and attacking?

3 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

Isn't that as simple as waiting until just before he can move and attacking?

It is, but try to coach others isn't as simple, and Jason may have a opportunity to grab after the hit if you don't have back up.

18 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

A stick is basically, a branch too right? 

Branch sounds better than a stick because sticks are weak! Branches are strong!

10 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

What @GeneiJin said above. Running damage perks on a Buggzy is pointless. He already knocks off the mask with 2 CS swings, so the difference of 1 swing isnt as good as saying running Medic or Thick Skin. Man at Arms I can argue is okay since its 2x the normal swings with his luck, but then again, you run into the problem where if you score a stun, essentially no damage is done. 

Strength and Damage are some of the most useless perks/stats in game since they serve 1 purpose, to remove the mask, and one that happens theyre moot. (Yes I know theres some evidence to show Strength affects Break Out, but its only noticeable with high composure, see Adam). Either way, you're better at using a Machete for damage since you wont run the risk of a stun (less likely anyways). Axe is ok as a bat substitute or for Tommy to use for the kill. 

Baseball bat for stunning, machete for demasking. Axe only does good damage if you hit Jason during his recovery frames from being stunned where he is less likely to be stunned again, otherwise it will stun him and do little damage, it is even less viable for demasking if you are using Sucker Punch. Wrench against a good Jason won't last you long at all, as the range is simply not good enough to keep Jason at a safe distance for baits, so regardless of its good stun chance and durability, I wouldn't rank it higher than the others.

Overall, my vote goes to the baseball bat for most practical situations. Axe has about the same range, but less of a stun chance. The guns are okay, but are only one time uses and don't give you any stamina, so they are pretty situational.

I would choose the Axe but I remembered it does in fact have a smaller chance of stunning Jason compared to the Baseball Bat.

I had situations where I hit Jason with the Axe but it only makes him flinch.

But if I was doing damage and trying to survive alone in the same time I would use it, it’s pretty satisifing to hear the sound of the weapon hitting Jason’s face.

I'm not going to vote on this one. I feel like the weapon should match the situation and the lobby. Sometimes you need to be able top stun him easily, sometimes you want to kill him. It all depends on who else is around, their level of skill, and what you're trying to accomplish.

Flare Gun.

Did you know that it can be fired straight up in the air to mark Jason on the map if he is in range. Since I main as Deborah I can't fight Jason anyway, so the flare gun gives me utility and stun power. Shotgun is a close second. 

For me personally i would say the Flare Gun, can attempt to stun Jason without having the risk of being grabbed if you miss cause you don’t need to be as close to Jason as you do for hand-to-hand combat & slightly beats out the Shotgun for me as it is also far more readily available to stumble upon than Shotguns are.

I like using the wrench... High durability, Stuns pretty well, and the short range isn't half bad when you're swinging it. Aside from what we already know, I also think the wrench registers hits on Jason more often than most of the other weapons.

3 minutes ago, silencedeffect said:

I like using the wrench... High durability, Stuns pretty well, and the short range isn't half bad when you're swinging it. Aside from what we already know, I also think the wrench registers hits on Jason more often than most of the other weapons.

Nice preference 

14 minutes ago, Jordz_24 said:

For me personally i would say the Flare Gun, can attempt to stun Jason without having the risk of being grabbed if you miss cause you don’t need to be as close to Jason as you do for hand-to-hand combat & slightly beats out the Shotgun for me as it is also far more readily available to stumble upon than Shotguns are.

Not wrong at all.

7 hours ago, Truth said:

I'm not going to vote on this one. I feel like the weapon should match the situation and the lobby. Sometimes you need to be able top stun him easily, sometimes you want to kill him. It all depends on who else is around, their level of skill, and what you're trying to accomplish.

True