Sign in to follow this  
J0KIER

A call to all backers

How many of you are ? pissed at the direction this game went?? I mean what happened to what this game was in the beta this is a watered down kids version. Yeah graphics and mechanics are are better but the game it self ruined!!

. Team killing removed/ penalty still exsists in private match instead of team killing check box.

. you can see key items (gas,keys,etc) on map making it easier for the 12 year olds?

. Jason is a push over 

. Jarvis is OP

. Smaller maps are not harder actually they made it easier for campers to get away there should only be one car and only 2 ways to except!! Then you had team killing back were you have to fight others to escape FUCK yeah!!

. The clothes and emotes are STUPID!!

. Were is the HORROR?

Dumb post is dumb^

Jason is a push over?    Id carve your ass up like a  thanksgiving Turkey.

And i love emotes and clothing.   

• Like 4

i can agree with the horror part. The horror feeling was there as a complete newbie but only because i had no clue what to do. Was gone pretty fast. They failed to make this game actually scary.

i know i am alone with that one, but a shiny jason? i mean did anyone compare a pic of the movies vs a screenie? why is he so fkn shiny like a model on a vogue cover? his clothes actually look new.

and emotes in a horror game? yeah. fk that. ofc you can´t get a horror feeling if people dance around in bunny costumes.

• Like 2

I would love the items showing up on the map to either disappear or atleast become a private match toggle option.

I understand because of the trolling why they've added that. But amongst a good lobby in a private match, it really makes life much easier on counselors than what it should be.

I can agree that Jarvis is a little OP.  Personally, with his stats being 10 across the board, I don't think he needs a health spray and a pocket knife.  Maybe just give him one or the other.  However, I think that Jason is in a pretty good place now if you are facing someone who actually knows how to use him and is actually good at being Jason.  The items showing up on the map once they are dropped was a good addition in my opinion.  It prevents trolls from taking all the items and hiding them in a remote, distant location on the map in order to prevent others from escaping.  Team killing didn't contribute to much other than trolling, so I am pretty glad it's gone in public matches; having to avoid a troll driving people over now is bad enough without them being able to one shot counselors with a shot gun.  Team killing did enable people to instantly kill team killers working with Jason, but it seemed to be utilized more by the trolls who were just killing other counselors indiscriminately, so that was kind of a double-edged sword.  Again, I do agree that smaller maps make it easier for counselors to escape, but they also make it a lot easier for Jason players to find counselors; so, I think the ease either side has in achieving their objectives (escape or slaughter) is still pretty much based on skill level and strategy.   I do understand the criticism regarding emotes and clothing packs, but they don't really affect the overall horror of the game for me.  I just binge watched the entire series of F13 movies the other day and I actually find the game (even with the clothing packs and emotes) to be more frightening.  The girls in the movies thinking  getting naked and going skinny dipping  alone at midnight was a good idea;  the psychic girl having and using powers to fight a murderer;   Jason being frozen, blasted into space and into the future, transformed into "Uber Jason" and battled by an android with a leather fetish---- I just found all of that cheesy, not scary.  With that in mind, I didn't hate the movies, but I actually think the emotes and clothing packs add the same amount of cheese to game that the movies had. 

3 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

i can agree with the horror part. The horror feeling was there as a complete newbie but only because i had no clue what to do. Was gone pretty fast. They failed to make this game actually scary

and emotes in a horror game? yeah. fk that. ofc you can´t get a horror feeling if people dance around in bunny costumes.

Well you could say they failed to make the F13th movies scary too.  Id say only a very small percent of people who watched the movies where ever scared of Jason.  I know for myself i always laughed and cheered on Jason.

It really comes down to jump scares.. And just like in the movies you can pull off Jump scared with Stalk in this game.

Also bunny costumers don't matter.  Stalk/Shit into group of bunnies dancing and instantly head punch one of them, and watch them all run like scared lil rabbits. 

Besides, I LOVE Bunny girls...   I mean, for me i save them for last.  I can't get enough of chasing bunny girls.    

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J0KIER said:

How many of you are ? pissed at the direction this game went?? I mean what happened to what this game was in the beta this is a watered down kids version. Yeah graphics and mechanics are are better but the game it self ruined!!

. Team killing removed/ penalty still exsists in private match instead of team killing check box.

. you can see key items (gas,keys,etc) on map making it easier for the 12 year olds?

. Jason is a push over 

. Jarvis is OP

. Smaller maps are not harder actually they made it easier for campers to get away there should only be one car and only 2 ways to except!! Then you had team killing back were you have to fight others to escape FUCK yeah!!

. The clothes and emotes are STUPID!!

. Were is the HORROR?

I am truly disappointed with what this game has become, removing team killing ruined any skill that used to be involved in saving fellow counselors and now leaves Jason completely helpless after he grabs a counselor. Changing the way Jason breaks the windows brought upon a whole bunch of problem related to dealing with counselors at the windows. Items appearing on the map is the dumbest thing that was added to this game and killed the suspense of searching for dead bodies to try and find those items.

All this balance in a 7v1 game to make it even for both sides resulted in groups that just stick together and bully/troll/kill Jason way too often. A lot of what was advertised got completely abandon and gone the other way to try and please everyone. I truly enjoyed this game at launch but with all the bad changes and major bugs that each of these changes brought upon the game took a turn for the worst and cleared a road for me to go straight to DbD. 

Honestly! The beta looked better over the final product. Character's start up movement looked a lot better, dropped item looked a lot better(spray cans would even roll on the ground), using the spray looked a lot better. Simply put everything looked better in the beta over the final product and that is a shame. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

Well you could say they failed to make the F13th movies scary too.  Id say only a very small percent of people who watched the movies where ever scared of Jason.  I know for myself i always laughed and cheered on Jason.

It really comes down to jump scares.. And just like in the movies you can pull off Jump scared with Stalk in this game.

Also bunny costumers don't matter.  Stalk/Shit into group of bunnies dancing and instantly head punch one of them, and watch them all run like scared lil rabbits. 

Besides, I LOVE Bunny girls...   I mean, for me i save them for last.  I can't get enough of chasing bunny girls.    

yeah now they may seem cheesy. But back then this was a different story. I watched them when they were in the cinema.

You guys that want team killing back do you remember those times? 
It was a trollfest. Minutes and minutes waiting for the match to start only to see stupid bugsy killing all the way around other counselors and no game at all. The next game you were lucky not to find such lowlife people but the host left. No thanks, I don't want that back. 

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

yeah now they may seem cheesy. But back then this was a different story. I watched them when they were in the cinema.

Even when i was a child watching it, i was Cheering Jason on.  Well to an extent.  I was born in 1985 so was around for cinematic releases.

Its not that its cheesy.    Its just that Jason is too damn lovable.  Hacking and Slashin'.  Its mostly fear filled with humor.

You know...  Like Jason will do a jump scare and music hits.  And then you stick around for the murder with your eyes bugged open.  When its finally over, you sort of just kick back and think "Nice Work".

I remember watching all the F13th movies the 1st time.  I think the only times Fear actually comes into play is with the characters that you actually like.  Most of the characters are just annoying so you just expect them to die.

But as far as Bunny Outfits go.   I've watched House of 1000 Corpses probably about 20 times in my life.  When i see a bunny girl runnin' i get an instant smile my on face.

To me costumes are nothing but flavors.  Same old counselors, brand new flavors.   

54 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Even when i was a child watching it, i was Cheering Jason on.  Well to an extent.  I was born in 1985 so was around for cinematic releases.

Its not that its cheesy.    Its just that Jason is too damn lovable.  Hacking and Slashin'.  Its mostly fear filled with humor.

You know...  Like Jason will do a jump scare and music hits.  And then you stick around for the murder with your eyes bugged open.  When its finally over, you sort of just kick back and think "Nice Work".

I remember watching all the F13th movies the 1st time.  I think the only times Fear actually comes into play is with the characters that you actually like.  Most of the characters are just annoying so you just expect them to die.

But as far as Bunny Outfits go.   I've watched House of 1000 Corpses probably about 20 times in my life.  When i see a bunny girl runnin' i get an instant smile my on face.

To me costumes are nothing but flavors.  Same old counselors, brand new flavors.   

And look were the franchise is DEAD!! These guys had a chance to follow MKX and bring back a Jason in a horror game that is not only dangerous cause of Jason but having to worry about others two ppl killing you cause they wanna take the boat!! 

Imagine these small maps if it was one car and boat and you had to kill others to survive Jason, I am sorry team killing add suspense if I get this car working is something and there buddy going to take me out???  

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

Again they had a chance to change the franchise and they went to what killed the franchise more!! 

1 minute ago, J0KIER said:

And look were the franchise is DEAD!! These guys had a chance to follow MKX and bring back a Jason in a horror game that is not only dangerous cause of Jason but having to worry about others two ppl killing you cause they wanna take the boat!! 

Imagine these small maps if it was one car and boat and you had to kill others to survive Jason, I am sorry team killing add suspense if I get this car working is something and there buddy going to take me out???  

I think you're blabbering about nothing.

F13th was never a HUGE Franchise.       

Jason being dangerous comes down to the player playing as Jason.  

Team killing never added any suspense other then squeakers shooting players in the back for the fun of it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, J0KIER said:

Team killing removed

tenor.gif?itemid=8030505

I do agree team killing was fun when used to make people fight over who gets to get in the two seater, it was fun but trolls ruined it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

I think you're blabbering about nothing.

F13th was never a HUGE Franchise.       

Jason being dangerous comes down to the player playing as Jason.  

Team killing never added any suspense other then squeakers shooting players in the back for the fun of it.

Thus why the frachise is DEAD and instead of them changing the franchise to a survival horror game they maded it a cartoon no different then Fortnite, game is dead 4 in a quick match at a time so it will be free to play were it will die just like the franchise!!! 

Point of post is if you was a backer are you pissed at were game is? Are you a backer?

1 hour ago, j03audette said:

I am truly disappointed with what this game has become, removing team killing ruined any skill that used to be involved in saving fellow counselors and now leaves Jason completely helpless after he grabs a counselor. Changing the way Jason breaks the windows brought upon a whole bunch of problem related to dealing with counselors at the windows. Items appearing on the map is the dumbest thing that was added to this game and killed the suspense of searching for dead bodies to try and find those items.

All this balance in a 7v1 game to make it even for both sides resulted in groups that just stick together and bully/troll/kill Jason way too often. A lot of what was advertised got completely abandon and gone the other way to try and please everyone. I truly enjoyed this game at launch but with all the bad changes and major bugs that each of these changes brought upon the game took a turn for the worst and cleared a road for me to go straight to DbD. 

Honestly! The beta looked better over the final product. Character's start up movement looked a lot better, dropped item looked a lot better(spray cans would even roll on the ground), using the spray looked a lot better. Simply put everything looked better in the beta over the final product and that is a shame. 

I was curious cause I know if I backed this and this is what I am getting I be pissed hell I am pissed and Iam not a backer!! 

Just now, J0KIER said:

Thus why the frachise is DEAD and instead of them changing the franchise to a survival horror game they maded it a cartoon no different then Fortnite, game is dead 4 in a quick match at a time so it will be free to play were it will die just like the franchise!!! 

The amount of dumb in your reply hurts my little brain.

You're comparing F13th to Fortnite and calling it a cartoon.  Really?     What are you even talking about?

Everytime i play Quick Match i ended up in a full game.

Franchise is dead..  blah blah blah.     I see this same type of bullshit on every game forum.    Hell i used to see this on GTA O forums for years too.  "GAME IS DEAD"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, HuDawg said:

The amount of dumb in your reply hurts my little brain.

You're comparing F13th to Fortnite and calling it a cartoon.  Really?     What are you even talking about?

Everytime i play Quick Match i ended up in a full game.

Franchise is dead..  blah blah blah.     I see this same type of bullshit on every game forum.    Hell i used to see this on GTA O forums for years too.  "GAME IS DEAD"

Are you a backer? 

1 minute ago, J0KIER said:

Are you a backer? 

Are you a bitch? 

Id say yes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@HuDawg 1985 born? Well then you saw what part exactly in the cinema? The remake. I was talking about watching them when they came out.  :D

Are you a --------

Id say yes.

Edit this, you don't need to get banned.

As for you @J0KIER, your entitled to your opinion, no one is obligated to agree with you.

Go find a new bridge.

• Like 2

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Edit this, you don't need to get banned.

As for you @J0KIER, your entitled to your opinion, no one is obligated to agree with you.

Go find a new bridge.

I don't mind taking a few bumps..  Its no big deal.  :D

Im actually being nice about it.

Hes bitching about the game.. And looking for backers that will sing along with his bitching.      Hes only made a few posts, only 2 liked comments.  Hes basically here to bitch.

So when i do the math..  Its just boils down to one words that describes him perfectly.   Its not really an insult when its true.   So im not really breaking any rules..

*Well thats how i see it.  

• Like 1

Are you a bitch? 

Id say yes.

How it feel that your money was wasted in this shit game that soon will be dead? The end for FT13 is when it goes free to play then these ripp off artist will bale on this game you hold so dear cause they don’t care you backers ever get you special gifts? Lmao probably not!! A classic like this were you will be able to collect skulls to unlock a dance emote ??? developers who post gifs of chad dancing in rain in spedo on there twitter!!!

Are you a bitch? 

Id say yes.

2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Are you a bitch? 

Id say yes.