Jump to content
bewareofbears

Alice Hardy: Bring the Original “Final Girl” to the Game

Recommended Posts

I want her. 

 

tenor.gif

 

This thread has my blessing and the gays shall help promote her skinny legend looking ass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

I want her. 

 

tenor.gif

 

This thread has my blessing and the gays shall help promote her skinny legend looking ass. 

Preach it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

When did Eric and Shelly have the same trope?....Eric is a Nerd trope and Shelly is a prankster.

Close enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Alice Hardy would be the "Sole Survivor" trope btw.

Meh. I think the trope thing is stupid so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bewareofbears said:

Meh. I think the trope thing is stupid so...

Completely agree. Not every character needs to fit a trope.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

Completely agree. Not every character needs to fit a trope.

 

13 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Meh. I think the trope thing is stupid so...

Tropes are fun to predict who gets it first or last in a film its a tradition in movies at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Tropes are fun to predict who gets it first or last in a film its a tradition in movies at this point.

I disagree. Tropes are a crutch for bad writers. Most of the Friday the 13th films weren’t written with tropes in mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

I disagree. Tropes are a crutch for bad writers. Most of the Friday the 13th films weren’t written with tropes in mind.

Even "Bad writers" could make cult classics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Even "Bad writers" could make cult classics.

True. Still, the trope thing is a product of Scream and self-referencing horror of the late 90’s. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:19 PM, StripMonopoly said:

Wait so what youre saying is...if I message her asking IF she might be interested in voice acting for Friday the 13th, then I am inspired to stalk people? I don't get it, I just check her profile page to see that she has a FAN ACCOUNT for her Friday the 13th. Then, I also saw that her favorite game is FRIDAY THE 13TH. Check for yourself. She probably loves getting fan mail and messages, she'll probably be interested in voice acting too. Plus I'm not a stalker that dug in too deep to find that information, I just went to her Facebook page and scrolled threw for 2 minutes.

   Your earlier response of "you're right, soon I'm going to contact her..." looks to me that you were inspired to contact her for this purpose. I did not say you were inspired to stalk anyone, I said certain things can be misinterpreted.... does anyone actually read anyone's full post before they respond?

   People that have been through things like that never forget the experience and what you say can easily be misinterpreted under any circumstance, not just what I was talking about.... look at this conversation for instance. I just tried to give some reasons to explain this as I know a few people that have been through this. I have shown these friends these very posts and they had NO PROBLEM understanding what I was saying. You do not want to know what else they had to say.
   Send Adrienne King all of the positive messages you like!!!
   Leave offering her a job to the people that will be giving her the job.

@BeautyNumber2 Also, read the above points.... pretty please.
   I did not discourage anyone from messaging her... I discouraged certain types of messages that can easily be misinterpreted... that is all.
   I did not frame her as anything like you suggest.... I suggested that she could easily misinterpret certain things... that is all.
   I am quick to speak to the wellness of ANYONE who is not a known asshole to ANYONE else, whether I know them or not. I also try to think of others... but everybody has their moments, don't they?
   There are many things I do not know about her.... there are also many things you do not know about her.... unless you are her, in which case... Hello Adrienne.
   And YES!!! A "fan" messaging someone over social media of any kind can be considered to be 'stalking' under certain circumstances. The marvels of technology in modern times gives good people and bad people a great many new ways to do a great many things. In case you did not realize where the word "fan" comes from in the context in which you use it...... it comes from: fanatic. There is a lot of reasons they use a short form of this word.

@The Gloved One I did not hang around many people from my high school... I did not get along well with rich snobby kids. I had friends all over the city in which I live in, then and now.
   Yes... three women 'stalked' me over the years. I still have to tell one of them to f**k off now and again. Some of my friends still get a laugh out of that. I still don't find it funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Elias Voorhees said:

So, you're offering her work which you have no authority to provide? Yeah, that makes sense...

Yea um...did you not really read my message? I said if she would be INTERESTED, NOT to force her to do it or if she wants to then she does it. Learn to read the full message or try to understand it before sending that. I am only going to ask if she's interested. If she's not then ok, if she is then ok. I'm not going to ask her to do it and I'm not going to make Gun Media add Alice either, I'm only going to ask her if she's interested. Remember the word I said three times before, interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Ahab said:

   Your earlier response of "you're right, soon I'm going to contact her..." looks to me that you were inspired to contact her for this purpose. I did not say you were inspired to stalk anyone, I said certain things can be misinterpreted.... does anyone actually read anyone's full post before they respond?

   People that have been through things like that never forget the experience and what you say can easily be misinterpreted under any circumstance, not just what I was talking about.... look at this conversation for instance. I just tried to give some reasons to explain this as I know a few people that have been through this. I have shown these friends these very posts and they had NO PROBLEM understanding what I was saying. You do not want to know what else they had to say.
   Send Adrienne King all of the positive messages you like!!!
   Leave offering her a job to the people that will be giving her the job.

@BeautyNumber2 Also, read the above points.... pretty please.
   I did not discourage anyone from messaging her... I discouraged certain types of messages that can easily be misinterpreted... that is all.
   I did not frame her as anything like you suggest.... I suggested that she could easily misinterpret certain things... that is all.
   I am quick to speak to the wellness of ANYONE who is not a known asshole to ANYONE else, whether I know them or not. I also try to think of others... but everybody has their moments, don't they?
   There are many things I do not know about her.... there are also many things you do not know about her.... unless you are her, in which case... Hello Adrienne.
   And YES!!! A "fan" messaging someone over social media of any kind can be considered to be 'stalking' under certain circumstances. The marvels of technology in modern times gives good people and bad people a great many new ways to do a great many things. In case you did not realize where the word "fan" comes from in the context in which you use it...... it comes from: fanatic. There is a lot of reasons they use a short form of this word.

@The Gloved One I did not hang around many people from my high school... I did not get along well with rich snobby kids. I had friends all over the city in which I live in, then and now.
   Yes... three women 'stalked' me over the years. I still have to tell one of them to f**k off now and again. Some of my friends still get a laugh out of that. I still don't find it funny.

Oh well sorry, I read your whole post but I guess I didn't understand it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, StripMonopoly said:

Yea um...did you not really read my message? I said if she would be INTERESTED, NOT to force her to do it or if she wants to then she does it. Learn to read the full message or try to understand it before sending that. I am only going to ask if she's interested. If she's not then ok, if she is then ok. I'm not going to ask her to do it and I'm not going to make Gun Media add Alice either, I'm only going to ask her if she's interested. Remember the word I said three times before, interested.

Lol, and how do you know if she's INTERESTED unless you ask first? Lololololol... :D

@bewareofbears, good call brother, tropes and stereotypes are just the building blocks of hack writers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...