bewareofbears

Alice Hardy: Bring the Original “Final Girl” to the Game

Just now, IcrazyKid855 said:

I said this earlier, but I really wouldn’t mind having more than one final girl from the movies. I don’t see any problem with it, the only thing is that there would be a lot of counselors to flick through so their could be a button for counselors and another called dlc counselors.

Yeah I won’t disagree there. More the merrier. 

3 minutes ago, Jdt827 said:

I agreed she’s a great final girl. And agree she is worthy for the game. In fact m, I think it would be cool to have Trish and Tommy in the game together. They could be a dynamic duo again! I’m just saying I think we had more resourceful final girls and kicked more ass. Alice is a good example and Ginny is the ultimate example. 

Trish had the most intense and best chase in the series. Ginny is clearly the most resourceful, she used her smarts instead of strength. Chris used both, she kicked Jason’s ass throughout the final 10-15 minutes of the movie. Trish dealt a lot of damage and used her speed AND power to deal with Jason. Honestly I wouldn’t complain with any of the final girls being added at all, I just feel like Trish is one of the better options to add...just my opinion. I love Alice, but she never dealt with Jason. She killed Pamela but she never went toe-to-toe with Jason who is a MUCH bigger threat than Pamela.

• Like 1

As much as I love Chris, Jenny looks and feels nothing like Chris/Dana Kimmel (1982).

Its very strange that we have no counselors based off characters from both Part 1 and 2.

I would love to see Alice in this game, Adrienne would be more then okay for it too. I would also like to see Ginny + Trish too.

1 minute ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Trish had the most intense and best chase in the series. Ginny is clearly the most resourceful, she used her smarts instead of strength. Chris used both, she kicked Jason’s ass throughout the final 10-15 minutes of the movie. Trish dealt a lot of damage and used her speed AND power to deal with Jason. Honestly I wouldn’t complain with any of the final girls being added at all, I just feel like Trish is one of the better options to add...just my opinion. I love Alice, but she never dealt with Jason. She killed Pamela but she never went toe-to-toe with Jason who is a MUCH bigger threat than Pamela.

You def bring up some good points. Honestly all the final girls from 1-4 and part 6 are wonderful in my view. They are all amazing with their own strengths. Trish is the only one to jump out second story window head first haha. Yeah, she’s incredible. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jdt827 said:

You def bring up some good points. Honestly all the final girls from 1-4 and part 6 are wonderful in my view. They are all amazing with their own strengths. Trish is the only one to jump out second story window head first haha. Yeah, she’s incredible. 

I would say Parts 1-4 and 6-7 have great final girls. Tina is a little too overrated for my taste and Megan is underrated. Megan saved Tommy from drowing and broke Jason’s neck with the boat propellor. She risked her own life to save Tommy’s life which is extremely heroic. She doesn’t get enough credit for what she did. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Yoshman2523 said:

As much as I love Chris, Jenny looks and feels nothing like Chris/Dana Kimmel (1982).

Its very strange that we have no counselors based off characters from both Part 1 and 2.

I would love to see Alice in this game, Adrienne would be more then okay for it too. I would also like to see Ginny + Trish too.

It’s honestly just the starter clothes that Jenny has...she should have a seperate skin for Chris with curly hair and her outfit with the jacket in the final chase. 

3 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

It’s honestly just the starter clothes that Jenny has...she should have a seperate skin for Chris with curly hair and her outfit with the jacket in the final chase. 

I agree with that.

4 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Yes! I’d love to see the royal blue sweater and s ripped jacket!!

6 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

I would say Parts 1-4 and 6-7 have great final girls. Tina is a little too overrated for my taste and Megan is underrated. Megan saved Tommy from drowing and broke Jason’s neck with the boat propellor. She risked her own life to save Tommy’s life which is extremely heroic. She doesn’t get enough credit for what she did. 

I can respect the love for Tina. I just prefer only Jason having supernatural elements. 

1 hour ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Jenny's hair kills me. Games seem to struggle with long and curly hair- it's a different engine but I thought Alien: Isolation did a great job w/ Sigourney's. If only Jenny could have the curls :'(

4467841da0c585e9dbfac4729f344945.png

on topic: give us alice pls. Aside from the Crystal Lake map, part 1 doesn't get much love :( I want to see Alice get revenge on sackhead.

@JennyMyers1984

She may not have gone toe-to-toe with Jason but taking out Pamela was no small feat. She literally cut her head off- that’s impressive.

I don’t dislike Trish but I’ve always felt she wasn’t particularly memorable. The original three of Alice, Ginny and Chris generally stands out in my mind as the best of the series’ final girls. I think if Jenny wasn’t made to be a generic Chris we would have seen a lot more requests for Chris. I’d like to see an alternate Chris skin for Jenny too.

Trish has a good chase scene, but Tommy was the real hero in that movie. Without him and Rob, Trish would have died, lol. Ginny and Chris fighted really good with Jason, using their intelligence to kill him in their respective movies. Pam was terrible. Megan was incredible and awesome, but again, Tommy was the real hero in that movie.

Alice, by the way, is the original, and "don't fuck with the original!".

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

Jenny's hair kills me. Games seem to struggle with long and curly hair- it's a different engine but I thought Alien: Isolation did a great job w/ Sigourney's. If only Jenny could have the curls :'(

4467841da0c585e9dbfac4729f344945.png

on topic: give us alice pls. Aside from the Crystal Lake map, part 1 doesn't get much love :( I want to see Alice get revenge on sackhead.

I think they are revamping Jenny’s hair...look at Victoria’s picture with Jenny in the background. Jenny may be blurry but her hair looks like it is a little bit more teased and better than the mop we currently have.

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

@JennyMyers1984

She may not have gone toe-to-toe with Jason but taking out Pamela was no small feat. She literally cut her head off- that’s impressive.

I don’t dislike Trish but I’ve always felt she wasn’t particularly memorable. The original three of Alice, Ginny and Chris generally stands out in my mind as the best of the series’ final girls. I think if Jenny wasn’t made to be a generic Chris we would have seen a lot more requests for Chris. I’d like to see an alternate Chris skin for Jenny too.

Oh yeah definitely no small feat at all...but the thing is that the next three went toe-to-toe with Jason and with a little assistance took out Jason while Alice was snuck up on and died. She never really had a fighting chance because Jason snuck up on her. I’d love to see Alice in the game along with any of the other final girls.

1 hour ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Oh yeah definitely no small feat at all...but the thing is that the next three went toe-to-toe with Jason and with a little assistance took out Jason while Alice was snuck up on and died. She never really had a fighting chance because Jason snuck up on her. I’d love to see Alice in the game along with any of the other final girls.

This is why I want Alice in the game and why I won't stop rallying for Pamela to be added. Get Ginny from part 2 as well.

• Like 2

Alice is a legend alongside Nancy and Laurie as slasher scream queens. She really should be in the game. If fucking Shelly can make it, really? I’m sure Adrienne King would provide voice work for a couple grand, she deserves the paycheck and to be represented. I love her story with F13th which itself is iconic. Please put Alice AND Mrs. Vorhees in the game lolz. It’s funny because casual people only know Jason, but the old stool kids that grew up watching horror movies remember the iconic 1-2-3 punch of the first 3 films, of which Alice, Crazy Ralph, and Mrs. Vorhees played a major role in the story and continuity of the series. If you only watched the first film or the first two, the they are integral characters. It’s only when the series derails as an anthology that people start to forget the origins and Jason is (erroneously) remembered as the chainsaw wielding killer smh. Never forget who started it all and later why Jason was killing in the first place.

5 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

This is why I want Alice in the game and why I won't stop rallying for Pamela to be added. Get Ginny from part 2 as well.

I agree with this as well.

@wes @GunMedia_Ben 

Can we get Alice's home as a new map too? That way, we can save her from Part 2 Jason lol. :P

housde.jpg

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

I agree with you, I created a thread for Ginny.

Crystal Lake town map would be awesome. 

The more I think about it, I'd love it if Alice was the next counselor or hero. There's a lot we can do with her and she is the first scream queen of the series.

Look on Adrienne's fb page where she went back to Crystal Lake. She re-enacted the scene of finding Bill, she still sounds young and she screams just as well as she did in 79!

• Like 1

@BeautyNumber2

I was thinking the same thing earlier today. Jamie Lee Curtis, Heather Langenkamp and Adrienne King are basically the big 3 of finals girls. Arguments could definitely be made for Marilyn Burns and Ashley Laurence also.

@Culp

She could definitely do it. Her and Amy Steel’s voices haven’t changed very much. Any competent voice director could ask them to speak an octave higher if required.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Culp said:

Crystal Lake town map would be awesome. 

The more I think about it, I'd love it if Alice was the next counselor or hero. There's a lot we can do with her and she is the first scream queen of the series.

Look on Adrienne's fb page where she went back to Crystal Lake. She re-enacted the scene of finding Bill, she still sounds young and she screams just as well as she did in 79!

You know, I wonder if we could ask her on Facebook to ask the devs to add her and Mrs Voorhees into the game?

Just now, Redcat345 said:

You know, I wonder if we could ask her on Facebook to ask the debs to add her and Mrs Voorhees into the game?

DO it!

4 minutes ago, Qcici said:

DO it!

I will have to search for and message her, would linking the threads be too much?