HTMLRulezdOOd1

Not attempting objectives more toxic?

On 4/22/2018 at 7:06 PM, DorianRo said:

It happens far too often in QP on the PS4.    This is why from Day 1 I always wanted enough pocket knives to potentially survive going lone wolf and escaping on my own (All I ever got here was just hate-filled responses in regards to this)  .

You get so called 'hate filled' responses because you ignore the causes and effects of more pocket knives.  For over a month.

Well all know what happens with 'MORE" pocket knives.      And its been explained many times.

First, this forces Jason to slash more.  (Which makes the game boring)

Second, this allows the players you keep complaining about to live longer then they should.  

Adding more pocket knives doesn't mean you're going to be the one who ends up with the pocket knives.

I mean, most people will agree with you that QP is filled with idiots.  But not all the time.  1/4 of the games i play in end up with players that actually do objectives and attempt to escape (And actually do escape).    Adding more pocket knives will end up making those games impossible for Jason.

14 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

So would this make me a problem since the 2nd and 3rd one can apply to me at times?  Often I would to "throwaway games" where I would just armor up then seek the Jason to test or practice, I'd dance or tea-bag to entice him to single me out, and after he kills me and gets the points, I'd just leave the game to join a new one to repeat. 

I think we need to be clear what trolling is.  I play to undermined and frustrate Jason.  Since he is the enemy, I would say I'm not actually trolling.  I won't do things like lock away key items, team kill with the car, or anything that hinders other counselors.

Way I see it.  Jason isn't the enemy.  Hes the STAR.   And we all chose to go to Crystal Lake and get chased/kill by Jason and try to escape.

People who do nothing but go after Jason, and mock him with T Bags and Dancing are biggest problem with this game.  Because against a good Jason they just get killed killed (And instantly quit)  .. Against a BAD Jason that dancing and taunting can go on for 20 mins.  (Which makes the game look stupid)    Against an average Jason its about 50/50 how long it could go on for.

I mean.. If you taunt him a few times just get him to chase you thats one thing.    But its the ones that only play to dance and T bag Jason every chance they get that are the real problem with this game.    

This is how i look at to much dancing and t bags in a game.

On 4/21/2018 at 12:12 AM, AldermachXI said:

Yeah, not sure if you're talking about Xbox but it's been especially bad since the sale. Lots of new players learning. Some are fine, because they ask questions/take advice. But there's also a lot of clueless players right now too.

Same thing on PS4 as well tons of new players have showed up, which I don’t mind because they’re easy kills. 

Yeah, not sure if you're talking about Xbox but it's been especially bad since the sale. Lots of new players learning. Some are fine, because they ask questions/take advice. But there's also a lot of clueless players right now too.

Same thing on PS4 as well tons of new players have showed up, which I don’t mind because they’re easy kills. 

First game or the day and what do ya know?!  On Pinehurst, no one did anything (thankfully, someone picked up and dropped the propellor/gas), but did nothing else besides call Tommy. Three people left, I start the boat and eventually get drowned.  The person that the host watches me get killed, then tries to swim out to the boat and gets killed. They quit and I just wanted ten minutes of my life!!  

Fun right??

How can you capture video from a game?  I feel like I'm in an endless loop of non helping/dumb players and that you all will only believe if I show you my games lol

29 minutes ago, HTMLRulezdOOd1 said:

How can you capture video from a game?  I feel like I'm in an endless loop of non helping/dumb players and that you all will only believe if I show you my games lol

No one says they don't believe you.   And i doubt anyone wants to see videos of players being useless.  Really is no point bitchin' about it because it is what it is.

Alls i can say is.  If you're an extremely sober/serious/try hard player,  stay away from QP.

Me, i smoke a bong before every match.  So i instantly forget any prior game i play in unless something really wild happens.  Short term memory wipes for the win..!!

And i always go into QP with the lowest of expectation.

Like others have said, QP is a mixed bag... sometimes you'll find those who will play properly... do objectives and work together and make the match fun. Sadly, most times, you'll find people running around like headless chickens with no damn clue what to do and Jason is running amok. All you can do in games like that... either complete the objective yourself and escape or leave and find a new match (the latter will be a double edged blade to do when the Salt Mines come...).

3 hours ago, HuDawg said:

No one says they don't believe you.   And i doubt anyone wants to see videos of players being useless.  Really is no point bitchin' about it because it is what it is.

Alls i can say is.  If you're an extremely sober/serious/try hard player,  stay away from QP.

Me, i smoke a bong before every match.  So i instantly forget any prior game i play in unless something really wild happens.  Short term memory wipes for the win..!!

And i always go into QP with the lowest of expectation.

I was making a joke that I feel like my games are a just so awful, that it has to be a joke with the sheer amount of these matches that I get lol. 

16 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Way I see it.  Jason isn't the enemy.  Hes the STAR.   And we all chose to go to Crystal Lake and get chased/kill by Jason and try to escape.

People who do nothing but go after Jason, and mock him with T Bags and Dancing are biggest problem with this game.  Because against a good Jason they just get killed killed (And instantly quit)  .. Against a BAD Jason that dancing and taunting can go on for 20 mins.  (Which makes the game look stupid)    Against an average Jason its about 50/50 how long it could go on for.

I mean.. If you taunt him a few times just get him to chase you thats one thing.    But its the ones that only play to dance and T bag Jason every chance they get that are the real problem with this game.    

This is how i look at to much dancing and t bags in a game.

Jason's objective is in complete conflict with the counselor's, so yes, I'd say is IS THE ENEMY when I'm a Counselor.  If players are getting killed quickly because of reckless play, I don't see how that is a problem for Jason, and even without Dancing or Tea Baggings, hitting a bad Jason around like a pinata is going to look silly.   If a player wants to Teabag and Dance the whole game, if the Jason player can't do anything to stop him, why should he stop.   Bad Jasons shouldn't be given any privileges over a vastly better player just because he is the Killer.  The better player has a better understanding of the Killer's strengths and weakness and if the weaker player can't do anything about it, then it's up to that losing player to step-up his/her game.  I don't give a damn about the egos of "special snowflakes", people just need to grow thicker skin. 

18 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Because against a good Jason they just get killed killed (And instantly quit)

Ahahaha, this is exactly what i have to deal with every time I’m Jason. 

2 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Jason's objective is in complete conflict with the counselor's, so yes, I'd say is IS THE ENEMY when I'm a Counselor.  If players are getting killed quickly because of reckless play, I don't see how that is a problem for Jason, and even without Dancing or Tea Baggings, hitting a bad Jason around like a pinata is going to look silly.   If a player wants to Teabag and Dance the whole game, if the Jason player can't do anything to stop him, why should he stop.   Bad Jasons shouldn't be given any privileges over a vastly better player just because he is the Killer.  The better player has a better understanding of the Killer's strengths and weakness and if the weaker player can't do anything about it, then it's up to that losing player to step-up his/her game.  I don't give a damn about the egos of "special snowflakes", people just need to grow thicker skin. 

I feel bad for the low rank Jason’s, who get thier ass’s kicked. Level 150 Trolls, must feel proud and confident when they troll a Jason who doesn't know how to fight back, but when the table’s are turned guess what? They quit. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

I feel bad for the low rank Jason’s, who get thier ass’s kicked. Level 150 Trolls, must feel proud and confident when they troll a Jason who doesn't know how to fight back, but when the table’s are turned guess what? They quit. 

We've all been there.  We've all been invited to the Troll party at the Exit as the VIP.  As humiliating as that can be, it's a learning experience and should be something to encourage a player to improve. 

6 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Its not about snow flakes and thin skinned players.    I mean, i could T bag and Dance every time i hit Jason too, i just don't.    

As you said, you like to join QP and do 'throw away' games.  And dance, t bag and attack Jason till you die.  Then you quit.   

Now imagine most of the players in a match doing what you do.  

The effect of this makes the game look completely silly.  And it also infuriates counselor players, which leads to people like Dorian and others that complain about how USELESS everyone is in QP.

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

Its not about snow flakes and thin skinned players.    I mean, i could T bag and Dance every time i hit Jason too, i just don't.   

You do you, I do me..  I don't go into game with the intent of spoiling it for everyone else... well except Jason's >:D.  Every game is different, with different players, different motivations.   When I solo QP, I have an agenda, and I will attempt it regardless of what other player decide to do.  Sometime I do objectives, other times I engage in Death Battles or Follow Jason around just to annoy him trying to make him go 0/8 lol.  Does it look silly?  I don't care, I'm having fun playing the game how I desire to (and other counselors don't care, because I'm not hindering them).  If Jason doesn't like it, he should do something about it.... if he can >:D.  If other players care to escape, they can while Jason's on me.

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

As you said, you like to join QP and do 'throw away' games.  And dance, t bag and attack Jason till you die.  Then you quit.  

Well, leaving the game after being kill has no impact for those that are still alive, other than possibly delaying Tommy from Spawning.  While playing in a party, I have a role to fill, which is why I still enjoy solo QP, because I can play for just myself.  I can test, experiment, practice, learn, and improve aspect of my game.  I careless about surviving, only improving myself as a player and knowledge of the game.  If I die early, oh well, there is always the next game, and its no different than someone dying from spawning at the fuse house making no impact in the game.

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

Now imagine most of the players in a match doing what you do.  

The effect of this makes the game look completely silly.  And it also infuriates counselor players, which leads to people like Dorian and others that complain about how USELESS everyone is in QP.

I'm not here to tell how other players should play, please don't expect everyone to have your perspective. I've had plenty of games where I demasked Jason, grabbed the sweater, and drop a machete right in front of Tommy after spawn, and the Tommy player said he didn't want to and goes and runs off somewhere.  Do I get mad?   Not really.  It's his/her right to play the game how they want.  If a player wants to something other than complete objectives and escape, so be it.  I've carried plenty of games to get stuff done just as much as I've done nothing but Death Battles.  Survive or Die, doesn't matter because I'm always having fun.  I accept that things don't always goes my way and view any adversity as a challenge.

24 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

You do you, I do me.. 

I engage in Death Battles or Follow Jason around just to annoy him trying to make him go 0/8 lol.  Does it look silly?  I don't care

I'm not here to tell how other players should play, please don't expect everyone to have your perspective. 

I don't care about perspective.   Its about the the spirit of the game.

I prefer everyone have fun.. And players trolling and dancing near Jason non stop is bullshit.  It just is....     I could do what you do, i just don't.      

I mean, if i catch any of my friends doing that shit to anyone.. Il drive over to their house and punch them in the face.  And they know it...lol

I always tell people how to play, especially if they look like a bunch of horny ducks trying to hump a trash can.  I'll call that shit out and i have no problems doing it.  Feel free to argue with me all want.  Its just is what it is.

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

I prefer everyone have fun.. And players trolling and dancing near Jason non stop is bullshit.  It just is....     I could do what you do, i just don't.      

I mean, if i catch any of my friends doing that shit to anyone.. Il drive over to their house and punch them in the face.  And they know it...lol

I always tell people how to play, especially if they look like a bunch of horny ducks trying to hump a trash can.  I'll call that shit out and i have no problems doing it.  Feel free to argue with me all want.  Its just is what it is.

Preach.

I call out people who use glitches to stand where Jason can't go as cheaters. I kill the rest of the lobby, grab some knives, and try my aim. If I run out of knives, which happens, I calmly explain how everyone else in the lobby is a good player who could have beaten me or did by escaping. But they can't even claim a win because their not playing, just spectators watching other people have fun, oh and they cheated to do it. 

10 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Preach.

I call out people who use glitches to stand where Jason can't go as cheaters. I kill the rest of the lobby, grab some knives, and try my aim. If I run out of knives, which happens, I calmly explain how everyone else in the lobby is a good player who could have beaten me or did by escaping. But they can't even claim a win because their not playing, just spectators watching other people have fun, oh and they cheated to do it. 

Ya.. its not like im a control freak shouting at players telling him to play.   But theres limit to this shit.

Last night playing a game  4 counselors decided to just rush me and start beating on me.. T bagging, Dancing, calling me shit.   I killed all 4 of them with 16 mins still left.  One of them even quit as soon as i grabbed them.     This in turn left the 3 other players still in the game up shits creek.

Those types of players are not doing anyone any favors.   And the only time that shit even works is against a newbie Jason.

And who the FUCK gets off trolling a newbie jason?  I know i don't.      I mean, just trolling and and trying to annoy new players is not cool in any game.  This can make NEW players not want to play anymore.  And in a niche game like this, its not healthy long term.

If i see a newbie Jason get trolled and get no kills i will sometimes offer myself up as a kill.  But at least i sell it make it seem like im "NOT" trying to offer myself to him.  

Il give newbie Jason a bone.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

If i see a newbie Jason get trolled and get no kills i will sometimes offer myself up as a kill.  But at least i sell it make it seem like im "NOT" trying to offer myself to him. 

Everyone should do this, it would be a nice change to see from anyone. Yeah, running into the woods with a low stamina counselor works. 

5 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

I've came from a fighting game background, I don't really play any other games beside this one.  This game has a competitive aspect to the game, even if its a asymmetrical one.  Just like in a fighting game, the loser may not have fun.  If the player want to change that, work is involved.  You may not care about perspective, but everyone has their own, they are different than your, and you have to live with it whether it upset you or not.  I guess you can try to tell me how to play, and I guess I can just ignore it ;).