Wanted to mention that your looking around at the air and nodding when Mrs. Voorhees is talking in the F13th gameplay footage was a fantastic and funny touch.

Keep on doing what you're doing!

• Like 1

Wanted to mention that your looking around at the air and nodding when Mrs. Voorhees is talking in the F13th gameplay footage was a fantastic and funny touch.

Keep on doing what you're doing!

Thanks, man >:D

So NukeNorway made a jumpscare face gif video out of you and just released a scare reactions video.

• Like 1

So NukeNorway made a jumpscare face gif video out of you and just released a scare reactions video.

Ah, yeah. He contacted me about it and sent me an instructional video on what kind of things he needs me to do in a video for him to be able to make animations from it.

I don't quite know if it's God's work, but you're definitely doing it, man ;)

• Like 1

Okay, well, dancing that line got me banned, today. Huh... Didn't think it was that easy. I literally just do what I normally do. All I needed was enough 'notices' to get auto-banned. I've put in an appeal *machetes crossed*

• Like 1

Okay, well, dancing that line got me banned, today. Huh... Didn't think it was that easy. I literally just do what I normally do. All I needed was enough 'notices' to get auto-banned. I've put in an appeal *machetes crossed*

Was that on YouNow? I think that's what happened to me. I just kept getting notices all in one night and next thing I know I'm banned and they didn't want to even debate the merits of the notices, whether it was in the spirit of the Rules and Terms of Service, or not. They just said "You were reported for *offensive content* and your account will not be re-instated."

What's the point in appealing, if you can't actually appeal it?

I swear that the mods and appeal admins have all but been replaced with people from tumblr.

I can't believe I sat and watched them all... Who am I kidding, Would do it again ;D

Subbed.

• Like 1

I can't believe I sat and watched them all... Who am I kidding, Would do it again ;D

Subbed.

Be a true fan and watch them all again.

And again.

And then at least three times more.

Or ten, even.

• Like 1

Nice! Glad to see people legit scared!

Yeah, it's good to see that: 1. It's doable and 2. You don't have to fake it to make it.

You should take the hockey mask off put on a blonde girl Whig turn around so whoever joins your chat sees a hot girls hair from behind then Quickly turn around with Jasons face lol

• Like 1

Congrats on 6k.

Have you encountered the same person more than once in Omegle?

Thanks, Darker. I usually encounter the same 20 or so people, when I'm using tags on Omegle, and sometimes a few times a week for a few weeks. Some regulars I see every now and then and some people I see and recognise from months, even a year apart. I've also sometimes run into the same people in the untagged section.

You should take the hockey mask off put on a blonde girl Whig turn around so whoever joins your chat sees a hot girls hair from behind then Quickly turn around with Jasons face lol

If I have a blonde, or any girl on Omegle, I would have her flirting with people on Omegle until it's about to get saucy and then I come in and ruin their fun. That's kind of been the idea I've been trying to get off the ground since May last year.

And you've probably encounter lots of perverts in there showing off their junk, right?  :D

Not as much you would on Omegle a year ago, unless you end up in the banned section, or if you type in interests that don't usually attract them. But when you've seen one 3 inch dick, you've seen them all. They tend to skip me quicker than I can skip them.