Sign in to follow this  
Bless 2 Success

Fixing parts 6 thru 9 Jason's theme music

Parts 2 thru 5 Jason have the theme music from their films but not Parts 6 thru 9 they are generic and should be redone sounding like its from their films

3 minutes ago, Bless 2 Success said:

Parts 2 thru 5 Jason have the theme music from their films but not Parts 6 thru 9 they are generic and should be redone sounding like its from their films

They all sound great to me,Especially J9's

• Like 2

I do agree on the Part 6 music! Part 6 music sounds kind of similar to Part 2. I would like him to have music from the film. Same thing with Part 7. But I think Part 9 can keep his since that music sounds pretty badass.

I think all counselors should have Yakity Sax play whenever they're near Jason.... You know for proper effect. ????

Acutally it would be a nice subtle touch for Jason players if all Jason's had their music increase as they get closer to any counselors or if counselors see them (unless hiding or not direct line of sight/under flare gun). 

8 hours ago, BigJay said:

I do agree on the Part 6 music! Part 6 music sounds kind of similar to Part 2. I would like him to have music from the film. Same thing with Part 7. But I think Part 9 can keep his since that music sounds pretty badass.

Agreed 6,7 new tunes. Part 9's music is metal as fuck.

• Like 2

Part 2 does not have the correct music, he has the final battle music from when Alice kills Pamela. He needs the music from part 2. Parts 6-9 do need more film accurate music.

Would people actually prefer Part 9's garbage music from the film over the music he was give in the game for the sake of accuracy? Gross.

There's a proper Part 9 bit that plays on one of the maps. It isn't when Jason is pursuing you. Just when you're running around trying to avoid detection. Every time I hear it I say to myself "why doesn't Part 9 Jason have this in his theme?" Sounds just like the opening credits to Jason Goes to Hell.