Offline should be updated to allow all Jason’s and items unlocked. Offline should be for fun and allow players to try out the different Jason’s and items. I don’t see the reason to connect online progress with offline bot games. Also, If someone doesn’t have an internet connection there just stuck playing part 3 Jason forever. Please look into fixing this small issue. Offline bots do mean a lot to some people and this would allow for more experimentation and practice for a lot of players.

23 hours ago, Mich9876 said:

Offline should be updated to allow all Jason’s and items unlocked. Offline should be for fun and allow players to try out the different Jason’s and items. I don’t see the reason to connect online progress with offline bot games. Also, If someone doesn’t have an internet connection there just stuck playing part 3 Jason forever. Please look into fixing this small issue. Offline bots do mean a lot to some people and this would allow for more experimentation and practice for a lot of players.

Hear hear!

No!!! I’ve earned pretty much all my points from offline bots and I prefer to play with bots than shitty people who ruin the experience. Absolutely no thank you.