Jump to content
AshTray900

Jarvis Tapes Nowhere To Be Found

Recommended Posts

Has anyone run into the issue of finding 0 Jarvis tapes? i have found enough pamela tapes to complete the collection 2 or 3 times and have logged almost a strait month of play time, haven't found one yet, wondering if my xbone account is glitched on the game. i think spawn rate and the time i have played lately chance would be that i should have definitely run across one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been having the same issue as well. I found some Pamela tapes back to back once. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, AshTray900 said:

Has anyone run into the issue of finding 0 Jarvis tapes? i have found enough pamela tapes to complete the collection 2 or 3 times and have logged almost a strait month of play time, haven't found one yet, wondering if my xbone account is glitched on the game. i think spawn rate and the time i have played lately chance would be that i should have definitely run across one

I found 2 tommy tapes on double xp weekend. Was zero before that. Luck of the draw i guess..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a 150, have all the Pamela tapes and likely found enough to complete that collection twice, have found 6 Tommy tapes and only 1 over the weekend.  The spawn rate isn't high and then you have to be lucky to go into the cabin that has it.  I've been in enough matches where Tommy tapes were found by someone to have finished the collection at least twice, if it was me who found them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have about 8 Pam tapes and 3 Jarvis tapes, I'm level 38 (ish). I feel a lot of it has to do with the fact I'm not a super looter. I have a tendency to prep each cabin I go into (Lock all doors, open all windows, set traps and loot).

I think it would be cool for the dev's to create tapes for all the counselors. Give them all a bit of back story.

Chad tapes 1-12

"Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!"

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GrandMoff said:

I have about 8 Pam tapes and 3 Jarvis tapes, I'm level 38 (ish). I feel a lot of it has to do with the fact I'm not a super looter. I have a tendency to prep each cabin I go into (Lock all doors, open all windows, set traps and loot

This is pretty much exactly how I play. prep that cabin cuz you may need it for escape later. AJ problems... Funny enough that's about the same amount of tapes I have. Guess we are doing it all wrong. Tape wise that is...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have all of the Pamela tapes and 8 or 9 Tommy Tapes (I'm level 150). Didn't get any over the weekend but I wasn't on a whole lot. The Tommy tapes seem especially rare, I've found duplicate Pamela tapes several times but It's been at least a month since my last Tommy tape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

similar story to everyone else here, have all the Pamela tapes but only 4 Jarvis tapes. :unsure:. Sounds like I need to play Vanessa or buggzy in order to catch the tapes before others. I just prefer to play as characters who can repair decently or better.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive found ONE tape overall since playing at launch, and it was actually a Tommy tape.  is there any pattern to these tapes...Like certain house on maps where they are commonly found or anything ?  I know they are random but wasn't sure if anyone spotted a pattern. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

130% increase for the weekend?

I think the zero at the end was added by accident. ? 

13% increase is what it felt like. Up from 1%.

I need 4 more Tommy tapes.

All I find are Pamela tapes I can't pick up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only reason I want to keep playing this game more, instead of casually (until the next big update) is to find the Tommy tapes.  I keep thinking theres a way to 'earn' them by playing AS Tommy, where as playing as a counselor and escaping, or helping the team win increases the drop rate.  I guess if a lot of people in the lobby have that number or percentage it spawns, and with Tommy its tough to play as him because most of the people who are Tommy are the ones that die first.  Making it harder at higher levels of play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

130% increase for the weekend?

I think the zero at the end was added by accident. ? 

13% increase is what it felt like. Up from 1%.

I trolled people at the office by saying “Let’s make it a 13% increase!” I got the dirtiest looks I’ve seen on my coworkers’ faces.

The increase was in effect. We double checked on Saturday to make sure. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I trolled people at the office by saying “Let’s make it a 13% increase!” I got the dirtiest looks I’ve seen on my coworkers’ faces.

The increase was in effect. We double checked on Saturday to make sure. 

Did you have to double check because people were complaining?  PS thanks for the game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup. 

Well, I don’t call it complaining so much as “letting us know that they perceived an issue with tape drop rates not correlating with the stated increase”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Yup. 

Well, I don’t call it complaining so much as “letting us know that they perceived an issue with tape drop rates not correlating with the stated increase”.

Any Announcements you wanna make?;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say, I'm happy the change was implemented that when already obtained tape is located the counselor just shuts the draw and can't grab it. Not a brand new change but still.

I've got all the Pamela tapes and maybe 6 Tommy tapes. Not really concerned about it though. I'll get them when I get them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t find them all the time but out of my friend group I find the most, I’ve literally found 5/7 of my friends Tommy Tapes that he got. I’d say one in every twenty-five matches I find a Tommy Tape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been playing the game forever. Played the Beta, bought the game for PC and XBox at launch, and I've done as much grinding as I could given my limited free time. I have 9 Pamela tapes, and 2 Jarvis tapes. Unfortunately, I was working 12 hr shifts during the double XP weekend. I don't stress about it too much, I'm sure I'll find them in time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...