Sign in to follow this  
TheBigFlounder

First look at the new Michael Myers mask!

I truly hope this movie is good....as soon as I heard Jamie lee Curtis was involved I started to get nervous I despise H20 for the fact that it is a Scream clone.... and not a Halloween movie..... I haven’t seen a good Halloween movie since Halloween 4 the return of Michael Myers....

I hate Zombies remake.

but can’t lie Halloween: the curse of Michael Myers has a warm place in my heart just for The atmosphere alone.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Looks good. Maybe this film will get me back in the theatre. Trailer drops FRIDAY!

Edited by F134Ever86

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:08 AM, OCT 31 1978 said:

I truly hope this movie is good....as soon as I heard Jamie lee Curtis was involved I started to get nervous I despise H20 for the fact that it is a Scream clone.... and not a Halloween movie..... I haven’t seen a good Halloween movie since Halloween 4 the return of Michael Myers....

I hate Zombies remake.

but can’t lie Halloween: the curse of Michael Myers has a warm place in my heart just for The atmosphere alone.

I never got a Scream vibe from H2O, other than the fact it was made at the same time so had the same fashions, hair, etc.  I actually quite liked the film up until the end, when the climatic showdown failed to live up to the hype ... that and the awful Myers mask they used. 

The story set up was great though and its a bit disappointing the film won't be canon anymore ... but then I guess it would be tough to do another Jamie Lee sequel that follows on from H20.

Sweet, looks great. I have faith this will be a decent movie

H20 is a near masterpiece in the Halloween film set .The two problems I have with it is the brief cgi mask and the films shortness. 

Absolutely blown away by it. It's great seeing Nick Castle back in the coveralls again (Even though it's James Jude Courtney playing MM for the most part). I can't wait to go see this.

I haven't been this excited for a horror movie in years. I loved Zombie's first Halloween but hated his second rendition, and ever since then, I've wanted to see something else in the original timeline. Whether you follow H6 being the end of HR being the end of this incarnation of Myers, either way, it left cliffhangers, and I think treating those stories as legends and making a direct sequel to the original is a great idea and I can't wait to see how it plays out!