Sign in to follow this  
TheBigFlounder

First look at the new Michael Myers mask!

2 hours ago, FlameRiderSD said:

actually now that I think about it, in the lightened up image it isn't necessarily gone, But it is white eyed, so I guess he still has both eyes but one is blind

That would make more sense.

I’m really looking forward to this. It wouldn’t be the same without John Carpenter doing the score.

i was lucky enough to see his concert tour where he performed his scores. Best experience ever. I’m glad he’s still got his finger on the pulse. 

33 minutes ago, Zaneygrrl said:

I’m really looking forward to this. It wouldn’t be the same without John Carpenter doing the score.

i was lucky enough to see his concert tour where he performed his scores. Best experience ever. I’m glad he’s still got his finger on the pulse. 

John Carpenter is doing the Score.

John Carpenter doing Halloween Score

15 minutes ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Yeah I know. 😁 That’s why I’m saying it wouldn’t be the same if he wasn’t. 

Ah misread it.

Just now, FlameRiderSD said:

Lets all pray this isnt gonna be like rob zombies or another Halloween resurrection

A trailer is said to be shown giving a pretty good description of part of the movies .I have 55/45 faith in the movie right now.

2 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

A trailer is said to be shown giving a pretty good description of part of the movies .I have 55/45 faith in the movie right now.

TRAILER!? -Faints- (Is this real?)

Just now, FlameRiderSD said:

TRAILER!? -Faints- (Is this real?)

They showed it at convention .So the trailer not publicly released yet .Fans gave a description of the trailer in said above video .

Just read a couple summaries of the trailer, This movie sounds good, but it still leaves the question was Micheal literally just found a day later and arrested after the ending of Halloween?

7 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

Just read a couple summaries of the trailer, This movie sounds good, but it still leaves the question was Micheal literally just found a day later and arrested after the ending of Halloween?

From what I heard ,There tweaking the ending of Halloween to fit this films idea more .This means Michael was arrested and has been held ever since then.

The problem with Michael surviving Halloween isn't that he was shot six times, but that he was shot six times, stabbed in the neck, stabbed in the eye and stabbed in the chest and still got up and beat cheeks at the end of the movie. This movie seems to be going with the idea that he didn't get far, and was immediately captured, however, so the "non-supernatural" idea is still - barely - plausible.

(As opposed to the same concept being applied to Jason, who gets macheted in the chest, hung, stabbed a couple of times and then gets an axe in the head, and still gets up like nothing happened)

i can understand skipping Halloween 4 and onward by why skip 2, but anyway, i can't wait for this, hopefully it's good

On 4/26/2018 at 8:55 AM, TheBigFlounder said:

Oh man, that scene where they talk about Michael dropping the teeth over the stall gave me goosebumps.

Can someone actually make a GIF of Micheal Myers sprinkling teeth like its salt? thats what I thought of as soon as I heard what he was doing in that scene

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FlameRiderSD said:

Can someone actually make a GIF of Micheal Myers sprinkling teeth like its salt? thats what I thought of as soon as I heard what he was doing in that scene

Like Salt Bae?:ajsaltbae:

• Haha 1

So it acknowledges Halloween 2 as well. We have the image of Michael at the hospital and we also have a 12 death count. Interesting. 

5 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

So it acknowledges Halloween 2 as well. We have the image of Michael at the hospital and we also have a 12 death count. Interesting. 

It will acknowledge most of the movies in one way or another, but technically the events of those films didn't happen, it's just gonna be a direct sequel to the original.

33 minutes ago, TheBigFlounder said:

It will acknowledge most of the movies in one way or another, but technically the events of those films didn't happen, it's just gonna be a direct sequel to the original.

I read somewhere that Lauries granddaughter has a group of friends and they each have a theory of what Happened to Laurie after the massacre. My guess is two of those theories will be the events of 4-6 and the events of 7-8.

I don't know what to think about the upcoming Halloween film, it has the potential to be great or suck really bad. First with H20, the events of 4-6 never happened (it made sense considering the reception of those films) and Laurie killed him only to find out it was a fat paramedic whom Michael switched outfits last minute leading to Resurrection.

Then it's a retelling with Rob Zombie's vision which was just ok to me.

Now, it's 40 years after and everything after Halloween never happened. I can't tell which franchise has more re calibrations, the Halloween or Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise.

If this is going to have Michael dead for good, please don't do a Switcheroo cliche scene.

25 minutes ago, Beetlejuice91 said:

I don't know what to think about the upcoming Halloween film, it has the potential to be great or suck really bad. First with H20, the events of 4-6 never happened (it made sense considering the reception of those films) and Laurie killed him only to find out it was a fat paramedic whom Michael switched outfits last minute leading to Resurrection.

Then it's a retelling with Rob Zombie's vision which was just ok to me.

Now, it's 40 years after and everything after Halloween never happened. I can't tell which franchise has more re calibrations, the Halloween or Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise.

If this is going to have Michael dead for good, please don't do a Switcheroo cliche scene.

if this film makes bank at the box office(Which it will), then you will get a sequel to it no matter  if even someone like carpenter doesn't want it .

17 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Test screenings arent lookin so good.

I would never go off test screenings .Some have proven to save movies ,others to destroy films