Sign in to follow this  
TheBigFlounder

First look at the new Michael Myers mask!

I absolutely love it. A pristine white mask would of seemed weird given how long it is after, but it's a nice type of aged rather than the scarred look from the reboot.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Veevleigh said:

I absolutely love it. A pristine white mask would of seemed weird given how long it is after, but it's a nice type of aged rather than the scarred look from the reboot.

And it still captures the look of the original which I love. 

I'm half expecting tears to come running down the cheeks. That is one sad Shape.

On 4/19/2018 at 5:44 PM, Risinggrave said:

I'm half expecting tears to come running down the cheeks. That is one sad Shape.

Apparently, only 1 tear though. He's missing his left eye in a reference to Laurie stabbing him with a clothes hanger in the closet of the Doyle house

https://movieweb.com/halloween-2018-blumhouse-movie-michael-myers-one-eye/

47 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Apparently, only 1 tear though. He's missing his left eye in a reference to Laurie stabbing him with a clothes hanger in the closet of the Doyle house

https://movieweb.com/halloween-2018-blumhouse-movie-michael-myers-one-eye/

Now that is awesome, I got a good feeling this will surpass the other halloween sequels and atleast be one of the good ones if not the best one of the sequels

Really surprised they're going the one-eyed approach. Even at the end of Halloween, when he's unmasked, you can see he's injured, but he still has both eyes. Then again, you don't know how severe the damage was. But if they're going the ultra realistic 'Michael is a human psychopath' approach, I wonder how they're going to explain him surviving being shot six times...

Really curious to see what they have him wear on his body too. Presumably coveralls again, but newer ones as I can't imagine he's wearing the same ones from 1978!

Yeah, I believe the coveralls in this one were confirmed as workrite coveralls. Also John Carpenter is gonna be doing the score for this movie as well. It's really shaping up to be great.

Kinda good they paid attention to detail because in the sequel he was literally shot in both eyes and then set on fire....where the next film after this literally showed he was BARELY burnt and then shows his eyes being fine.

28 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Kinda good they paid attention to detail because in the sequel he was literally shot in both eyes and then set on fire....where the next film after this literally showed he was BARELY burnt and then shows his eyes being fine.

in 4th movie his eyes were back but his hands were extremely burnt looking and any other part of the body we could see

5 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

He had time to heal with additional help given by doctors who cared for him during the coma.

8 hours ago, Veevleigh said:

Really surprised they're going the one-eyed approach. Even at the end of Halloween, when he's unmasked, you can see he's injured

myers-unmasked.jpg?resize=1024,594 That is clearly not uninjured, don't you notice how in the original he cant fully open his eye? and its the LEFT one that is closed, that she stabbed, so yes even john Carpenter showed this fact so it makes sense that his eye is damaged

1 hour ago, FlameRiderSD said:

myers-unmasked.jpg?resize=1024,594 That is clearly not uninjured, don't you notice how in the original he cant fully open his eye? and its the LEFT one that is closed, that she stabbed, so yes even john Carpenter showed this fact so it makes sense that his eye is damaged

I said it was injured, not uninjured. But his eyeball is still there, whereas in the new image, it looks like his entire eyeball is missing.

21 hours ago, Veevleigh said:

Really surprised they're going the one-eyed approach. Even at the end of Halloween, when he's unmasked, you can see he's injured, but he still has both eyes. Then again, you don't know how severe the damage was. But if they're going the ultra realistic 'Michael is a human psychopath' approach, I wonder how they're going to explain him surviving being shot six times...

Really curious to see what they have him wear on his body too. Presumably coveralls again, but newer ones as I can't imagine he's wearing the same ones from 1978!

you can survive being shot multiple times its happened more than once in real life

On 21/04/2018 at 1:13 PM, TheBigFlounder said:

Yeah, I believe the coveralls in this one were confirmed as workrite coveralls. Also John Carpenter is gonna be doing the score for this movie as well. It's really shaping up to be great.

That's great news because John carpenter movie scores are fucking brilliant. I really like big trouble in little China. 

I didn't know that a new Halloween was out this year I thought it was in limbo so it's really good to see.

On 4/22/2018 at 3:12 AM, pioneer67fkd said:

you can survive being shot multiple times its happened more than once in real life

Is there any statistics for this?.....

35 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Is there any statistics for this?.....

no because its rare but there have been people shot multiple times and survived to tell about it

6 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

no because its rare but there have been people shot multiple times and survived to tell about it

And some people lie lol hence why I check with statistics.

9 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

And some people lie lol hence why I check with statistics.

its hard to track something that only happens every so often 

8 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

its hard to track something that only happens every so often 

I was gonna make a dark joke but too soon......

On 4/21/2018 at 4:15 AM, Veevleigh said:

Bulletproof vest? 

actually now that I think about it, in the lightened up image it isn't necessarily gone, But it is white eyed, so I guess he still has both eyes but one is blind